VR goes for president...

Magnoem

The Real Maroonblood
I'm still laughing at this now!

Lets face it, he is never going to be elected President so no need to get anyones knickers in a twist about it.

It'll just be some publicity stunt, good on him!

I don't know about that. The clown is a good liar so he may get the job.

:earmuffs:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
londonjambo
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article5897565.ece

Let the good TIMES role.

Dalia Grybauskaite early favourite

Psssst - I heard that Dalia sleeps with goats and embezzles money and, keep this one quiet, has a season ticket at Easter Road.

A few kickbackers get a mention

By BRIAN LEWIS

Published: Today

rigTeaserImage

FOOTIE chief Vladimir Romanov is set to talk tactics with the world?s most powerful leaders ? if he wins the race to become president of Lithuania.

The reporter is a staunch Jambo as well. FACT.

GC

The Future's Maroon
Last night the Gorgie faithful discussing the sensational move on the Jambos Kickback supporters’ website compared him to evil genius Blofeld from the James Bond films.

One, calling himself King of the North, posted: “How many other chairmen have weapons, an army and a police force at their beck and call.

“I’ll tell you — none of them. Not even David Murray.”

Fellow fan Dipped Flake added: “He was getting a bit boring lately so good to see him back on form.

“Imagine having the president of a country as the main man at Hearts, beat that Old Firm.”

So no doubt the reporter will read all the posts on the thread....why choose these quotes (not that there is anything wrong with them)?

Why not choose some of the quotes where fans are slating him for doing this....all the report has done has made out ALL Jambo's are for this and will no doubt have other fans laughing even more about it and Hearts/Vlad?

Why were some of these not used Mr Reporter....

Assuming that this not a wind up .I would hope that the people of Lithuania would have more sense than to vote that clown in .Maybe if he did get voted in he might have to leave Hearts .What a result that would be .If the Lithuanians did vote him in i hope for their sake he doesnt make a James Blunt of it like he has done at Tynecastle

Anything that keeps him occupied should be applauded. The last thing Hearts ever need is a bored Romanov.

I no longer care what he does tbh.

Silly Jambo Reporter.

Guest JamboRobbo
It was discussed but I don't think anything has ever happened, or if it has, they haven't made it public knowledge. We're far better off with Vlad than Rodney anyway...

Correct. We were told a policy was being put in place to pay off the club debt in the event of Vlad being hit by a bus. This was to be announce "in the next few weeks". That was a few years ago.........

Two weeks of my life wasted learning to drive a bus. :earmuffs:

He's a mad bas**rd but he's our mad bast**d

You want to hate him but you just end up loviong him

Never got that, he's an arrogant, self indulgent T)sspot, but he's ours...about Robinson.

Then again, I did have a soft spot for Mercer

If he's busy running for President then he's not interfering over here.

Go Vlad.

It only takes seconds to send a fax, so busy or not, he can still be in touch quickly if he so desired.

Hail El Preedente.:yes2:

I love it how we all hate him, then when he wants to take over an entire country he's amazing.

:laugh:

I dont!!

Yawn yawn fecking yawn how many times are the vlad lovers going to bring this up .

Im sure you will be delighted at being quoted in the daily record. Hey! they might offer you a job. You'll fit right in man.

Chad Sexington
Im sure you will be delighted at being quoted in the daily record. Hey! they might offer you a job. You'll fit right in man.

I was quoted too.

I hope this doesn't make me and Keith Jackson colleagues or anything. :2:

They also said "A fan calling himself Chad Sexington"

How do they know that's not my real name?

TBH, the whole episode has left me sickened.

:30:

marshallschunkychicken

The reporter is a staunch Jambo as well. FACT.

GC

Yup. Was the year above me at school.

Archived