VR goes for president...

Magnoem

I go for three before the actual merits of his appointment are debated, :

There are none

Look at how he screwed up a football team

He cant even win the Lyga A any more

Its scary to think what he would do to a country. And bearing in mind he was once quoted as saying Putin was a hero of his, well......

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MR INCREDIBLE
Assuming that this not a wind up .I would hope that the people of Lithuania would have more sense than to vote that clown in .Maybe if he did get voted in he might have to leave Hearts .What a result that would be .If the Lithuanians did vote him in i hope for their sake he doesnt make a James Blunt of it like he has done at Tynecastle

Does making a James Blunt of it include ....A cup win,Champions league football and europe again this year......PILLOCK:toilet:

Imagine the transfer budget we'll have when he money launders the entire Lithuanian GDP through the club. This is great news, beyond my wildest dreams!!!

There are none

Its scary to think what he would do to a country. And bearing in mind he was once quoted as saying Putin was a hero of his, well......

I wasn't saying that there are or not, i try not get involved in the various Vlad debates........i was just wondering how long it took before the thread basically disolved into a Vlad is great vs Vlad is the devil incarnate argument. Saying that, i'm probably adding to that now...........apologies:arghh:

Guest Dipped Flake

He was getting a bit boring lately so good to see him back on form. Imagine having the president of a country as the main man at Hearts, beat that OF.

Of course when he doesn't get voted in we will have the usual 'he promised us he would be president' guff but I for one will enjoy watching how his campaign goes, assuming it isn't just one big windup

Dr. Bapswent
There are none

Totally screwed them up.

A cup win, european football, currently 3rd and a new stadium in the offing.

Vlads a total ******.

King of the North

I am all for this.

How many other chairmen have weapons, an army and a police force at their beck and call.

I'll tell you - none of them. Not even David Murray.

First against the wall should be Gordon Smith, then Andy Davis and then Chick Young. Then some Hobos, just for a laugh.

Vlad has my vote.

Francis Albert

If Silvio Berlusconi can be PM of a country 12 times the size of Lithuania, why not?

Also Vlad's prediliction for nepotism should fit well in politics/government - tonight's Evening Standard leads on the THIRTY members of the Labour government who employ husbands, wives, and children at public expense as assistants, researchers, secretaries etc. Roman for Vice President!

Dr Ian Malcolm

I hear Elvis, Hartley and Gordon are panning an assasination attempt as we speak, utilising Neilson's long throw if he doesn't get another contract.

Billy the Jambo
Does making a James Blunt of it include ....A cup win,Champions league football and europe again this year......PILLOCK:toilet:

You are the PILLOCK MATE .We won the cup when pieman and Deans were in charge .WE qualified for europe when pieman was in charge did you hero worship him when he was in charge like you do the clown we have in charge now i doubt it and before you start i hated pieman and i was banned from Tynecastle for a couple of years when he was in charge for telling him exactly what i thought of him to his face .If given the chance i would do the same to the clown that is in charge now

Nucky Thompson
You are the PILLOCK MATE .We won the cup when pieman and Deans were in charge .WE qualified for europe when pieman was in charge did you hero worship him when he was in charge like you do the clown we have in charge now i doubt it and before you start i hated pieman and i was banned from Tynecastle for a couple of years when he was in charge for telling him exactly what i thought of him to his face .If given the chance i would do the same to the clown that is in charge now
Your so last year:tt2:

Sub4TiddlerMurray

:yawn::toilet:

MR INCREDIBLE

Sorry I forgot to add we we also be playing in front of 6,000 at Muddyfield:earmuffs:....PILLOCK

Thunderstruck

He could sign Sebastian Giovinco from Juve and he could double as "Mini me" between games. Then all he needs is an extinct volcano to hollow-out.

Never a dull moment with Vlad.

Auldreekie1874
Marius Zaliukas for Ministry of Defence

And Miko for International Relations Minister :sunny:

Billy the Jambo
Sorry I forgot to add we we also be playing in front of 6,000 at Muddyfield:earmuffs:....PILLOCK

Yawn yawn fecking yawn how many times are the vlad lovers going to bring this up .

Mac_fae_Gillie

Hope he gets it,means less time for hands on at Tynecastle....

but Liths' got to be in a sad politcal state where money determines such things.

Also if he comes to see Hearts will the Lith and UK and or Scotland anthems be played?

Yawn yawn fecking yawn how many times are the vlad lovers going to bring this up .

Every time the Vlad haters slaver s****.

:earmuffs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Qyz3VnrZI

"Poignant!" Feeno 12th March 2009

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Anything that keeps him occupied should be applauded. The last thing Hearts ever need is a bored Romanov.

Vlad as President, I automatically think of Boris Yeltsin. :mj_zivili:

Which one is the better dancer though?

91B182E7-FCF5-5326-FE39DC0A859A6BE7.jpg

So you would rather have spent the last 5 years at Murrayfield, passing the blocks of flats at Tynecastle Boulevard on your way to the matches?

Chris Benoit
Be Glad it's Vlad!

That's the campaign slogan sorted.

Love him or hate him (or somewhere in between) you have to agree the man is entertaining :sunny:

So you would rather have spent the last 5 years at Murrayfield, passing the blocks of flats at Tynecastle Boulevard on your way to the matches?

Spot on.

Vlad has my best wishes in everything he does. He saved the club. He saved Hearts. :qqb003:

Guest jambomickey
Spot on.

Vlad has my best wishes in everything he does. He saved the club. He saved Hearts. :qqb003:

i'm sure you're a hobo at the wind up.

Johanes de Silentio
Thanks for your well thought and balanced opinion on the subject much appreciated :yes2:

Just don't see it as that much of a deal - just the latest in the saga, and many club owners have political ambitions, so, aye...meh!

grumpyjambo

Where can I get the "Romanov for President" tee shirts & car stickers?

Someone needs to make up a song about this for Saturday.

Chris Benoit
Just don't see it as that much of a deal - just the latest in the saga, and many club owners have political ambitions, so, aye...meh!

I just find it funny myself, has no real impact on Hearts and plenty banter material

Guest GhostHunter

lithuania_ignalina_2.gif

Hehe - he'll have access to Lithuania's Nuclear programme.

Woe betide the Harbringers of Doom from the West.

Time for me to get a job away from Glasgow...I won't believe it for a minute that the missile was fired in error .

Archived