VR goes for president...

Magnoem

You heard it here first.

VR has today officially applied to become a candidate in the coming Lithuanian presidential elections.

No further comment..

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marshallschunkychicken

If true, that is one of the most scarily messed-up things I have heard for a long time...

How long before one of the tabloids pick this up?

Another 'exclusive' from JKB.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lrytas.lt%2F-12368664791235214430-nauja-bankininko-v-romanovo-ambicija-lietuvos-prezidento-postas-papildyta.htm&sl=lt&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

An automatically translated version. Very poorly done, but I can't be bothered to do it myself.

I wonder how the Lithuanian populace would feel about having a president who isn't all that good at speaking Lithuanian.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Every time he does something that confirms how totally insane he is, I actually like him a bit more. It was when he was pretending to be the mature, responsible businessman/football club owner that I had the biggest problem with him. He's absolutely cuckoo.

What a f'ing story if true......it's put a smile on the face of someone very bored at work anyway!!

Nicholas Brody
Today Vilnius.

Tomorrow the world.

blofeld3ad.jpg

:biglaugh:

MAD VALD OUT!!1:alucard:

tartofmidlothian
Today Vilnius.

Tomorrow the world.

blofeld3ad.jpg

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Okay, you win OP. This is the best thread anywhere, ever, on anything.

Any guess on how many pages this will run to?! I go for three before the actual merits of his appointment are debated, with talk of world class appointments being renaged on, and the ordinary Lithuanian in the street being ignored.:saddam:

Billy the Jambo

Assuming that this not a wind up .I would hope that the people of Lithuania would have more sense than to vote that clown in .Maybe if he did get voted in he might have to leave Hearts .What a result that would be .If the Lithuanians did vote him in i hope for their sake he doesnt make a James Blunt of it like he has done at Tynecastle

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Assuming that this not a wind up .I would hope that the people of Lithuania would have more sense than to vote that clown in .Maybe if he did get voted in he might have to leave Hearts .What a result that would be .If the Lithuanians did vote him in i hope for their sake he doesnt make a James Blunt of it like he has done at Tynecastle

There'll be a few regular posters along in a minute to promote his manifesto.:sunny:

President of the LFA or the country?

Doesnt he have to be a member of parliament first?

Is he able to dual nationalise the "Other Usual Suspects" on JKB to at least get enough votes to keep his deposit?

Buffalo Bill
Brilliant stuff.

I only wish he could be Prime Minister here.

That would be ****ing ace.

:earmuffs:

"Coventry are **** all"

- The Football Factory.

Buffalo Bill

Hagar the Horrible

Who else can claim that their owner has a nuclear arsenal?

Appart from Raith Rovers as the PM has one eye on that button too:earmuffs:

i mean finger! sorry he is from Fife he will have 11 of those.

Do you think he will turn his sub into a form of Airforce One? :33:

Love him or hate him you have to hand it to him for his ability to garner headlines and create debate.

londonjambo

My Lithuanian isnt what it was but one of those papers seems to carry a poll asking whether you would vote for him.

Naturally, I voted yes but it appears that only 16% of those voting agree with me

So, dont hold your breath if you're waiting to see him elected.

GC

Dr. Bapswent
I love it how we all hate him, then when he wants to take over an entire country he's amazing.

:laugh:

Who is the 'all' that you speak of who hates our glorious leader?

John Findlay

If Ronald Regan could become the president of the USA(twice) then I would say anything is possible in the world of politics. Even in Lithuania.

John

The Mighty Thor

Welcome to another day in wacky world of Uncle Vlad. :sunny:

did someone mention a nuclear arsenal? The coordinates of SFA HQ are 55.51? N 4.15? W. Fire when ready!:saddam:

Dr. Bapswent
I was making sweeping generalisations.

A sweeping generalisation on KB, that'll be the day!

The Future's Maroon

Someone call the guys in the white suits....quick!

Brilliant, he'll do anything for a headline wont he!

Welcome to another day in wacky world of Uncle Vlad. :sunny:

did someone mention a nuclear arsenal? The coordinates of SFA HQ are 55.51? N 4.15? W. Fire when ready!:saddam:

You'll have to give us some notice......don't worry the natives have limited English so wont intercept the warnings.:sunny:

john brownlee

Probably the same amount of clowns that voted in broon and co to run this country maybe you were one

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Guest JamboRobbo
Is he able to dual nationalise the "Other Usual Suspects" on JKB to at least get enough votes to keep his deposit?

:laugh:

If he gets it he could declare actual war on the SFA. That would be a good, good day :D

Quote of the week mate - well done :qqb003:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Probably the same amount of clowns that voted in broon and co to run this country maybe you were one

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Brown has never been elected as leader of a party.

Archived