michael stewart ~(merged threads)

lewis2006

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen to all the idiots who are calling me a hobo fir slating Stewart have a look through my previous posts and you'll see I'm certainly no hubs fan. If u have any issues section D seat 17 row 26. I'll c u next Saturday!

Fair play stewart came on to a better 2nd half but as has been said one swallow! He needs to get the finger out to prove his many doubters wrong!

superhearts51

Just home from the game. Stewart played well today and had a great assist for our first goal, The abuse he gets from some fans is way over the top

PresidentRomanov
Listen to all the idiots who are calling me a hobo fir slating Stewart have a look through my previous posts and you'll see I'm certainly no hubs fan. If u have any issues section D seat 17 row 26. I'll c u next Saturday!

Scary Poster Alert :eek:

For those of you not at the match today, you MUST watch the highlights to see the terrific football being played between Bruno and Stewart for the 1st goal.

A poor Hearts performance in general today but a terrific result.

For those of you not at the match today, you MUST watch the highlights to see the terrific football being played between Bruno and Stewart for the 1st goal.

Just watched it. No doubt the goal was made by Mickey's challenge and pass.

superhearts51

Yeah we wer poor, The first half was awful but the link up play and finish for our first goal was worth the admission money alone. Quality goal

superhearts51

Yeah we wer poor, The first half was awful but the link up play and finish for our first goal was worth the admission money alone. Quality goal

Does anyone eles on here still support Michael Stewart?

I still think he's a good player and rate him....although i do admit his recent performances have been poor...but his form will come back.

Does anyone eles on here still support Michael Stewart?

I still think he's a good player and rate him....although i do admit his recent performances have been poor...but his form will come back.

I still support Stewart. He IS a good player who has just had a run of really bad form. We have enough good midfielders at the club to be able to drop a player playing badly now, and maybe that's all Mickey needed.

There appears to be many on here who love Rueben, but IMO Mickey is a far superior player.

Great exchange of passes with Driver for the goal.

Overall he played pretty well. I just want him putting in a solid performance and leave the "world cup" balls to Bruno.

He was simply awful at 'Well last week but on his day he's a very good midfielder....he works hard and plays for the shirt...Yes we have good players in Ruben etc but i still rate Mikey as one of the best players we have....when he is on his game...but right now he is not.

But he doesnt need booed everytime he goes to take a free kick ( happened alot at Well) If we can give him more support i think he will get back to his best.

Who gees a feck, we won!! :D

He's still a waste of a jersey tho.

well said

and at the risk of making you fall off your seat i agree with you he had a good game today and was desperately unlucky not to make it 3-0 late on but he is not even close to being consistent enough and he has had a barrell of chances with us .

I didnt make the game but having watched the re run on BBC Alba it looked to me that he had a good game and was one of our better performers. A complete turn around from his performance at Fir Park which woeful. On his day and when things are going for him he is a very good SPL player, this is his level and I dont think he will go any further. His problem is still the indiscipline and losing concentration when things arent going his way.

john brownlee
Well michael in mho I thought sunday was your best game for Hearts, go and prove me wrong and make the killie game your best.

Please dont pass to killie

Please dont get a yellow

Please dont get a red

Please dont blame your fellow team mates

Please no wilde tackles

Please no shouting at fans

Please help Hearts win

Please become the player you promised

Please, because some of us Hearts fans still believe you can do it

Thankyou Michael

Today was your best game and you done noone of the first six points and your contrabution to both goals imo was the best ever. long may it last

I believe

From the BBC match report:

*cough*

:whistling:

Oh yea of little faith....

nice one. I was looking for this thread and glad some one dug it back up as Stewart had a part in both the goals.

Guest Fabuloso

Whether you like him or not it can't be argued that he doesn't give 100% when he plays for Hearts - perhaps unlike some others who have passed through Tynecastle of late. The abuse he takes on here is schoolboy stuff aimed at someone who doesn't hide during matches - even when things aren't working. Gary Mackay used to get the same thing I'm sorry to say. Looks like some people just want to have a scapegoat. I suggest if you must have someone to blame for all things negative there are more suited candidates..

About time we got behind the team including Stewart.Who always gives 100% for the team.What gets me is.Everyone that loves Miko.Lets be honest he has had a handful of decent games for us.This is his 5th season now.He was getting booed for a time and ripped on here and because he dived against Scotland and is hated by refs and fans alike he has suddenly turned into a cult figure and is loved again.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Fair play stewart came on to a better 2nd half but as has been said one swallow! He needs to get the finger out to prove his many doubters wrong!

I hope that you now, if you didn't already, feel thoroughly ashamed of your OP yesterday, especially your thread title. Can't believe anyone would talk about one of their own players in that way.

Im scared now.Think ill move to the main stand for next Sat and hopefully you will have calmed down in time for the next home game.!!! :hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Im scared now.Think ill move to the main stand for next Sat and hopefully you will have calmed down in time for the next home game.!!! :hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Tit :108years:

He was simply awful at 'Well last week but on his day he's a very good midfielder....he works hard and plays for the shirt...Yes we have good players in Ruben etc but i still rate Mikey as one of the best players we have....when he is on his game...but right now he is not.

But he doesnt need booed everytime he goes to take a free kick ( happened alot at Well) If we can give him more support i think he will get back to his best.

So were most of the other 10 outfield players that night but Stewart carried the can. He played well yesterday, in appalling conditions. His first half performance wasn't helped by Wright's shocking challenge which should have been a red card.

:smell_hobo:

I smell a ten year old bairn sooking on his maws nipples. I'v told you where I sit so look forward to hearing you call me a hobo to my face. Very much doubt it somehow.

Delighted he proved me wrong yesterday, keep it up Stewarty:)

Same boat mate. It doesn't fill me with joy to slate a Hearts player on kickback but I felt it was needed to be said. As did Csaba by the sounds of it during the week having pulled MS aside and telling him to get the finger oot.

I would love Stewart to consistently perform over the whole season as he could be a very important player for us but somehow I can't see this happening. If we could offload him before the window shuts and use his wages and any transfer fee to bring in Black that's what I'd do.

I smell a ten year old bairn sooking on his maws nipples. I'v told you where I sit so look forward to hearing you call me a hobo to my face. Very much doubt it somehow.

Grow up.You made a erse of yourself yesterday with that stupid thread which sums up what you are which is clearly a hobo on here because you have nothing else in your sad pathetic little life.Ill come up and see you at the game on Saturday no problem at all son.My guess is you will be sitting in your caravan listening to your wind up radio desperate for us to get beat.Pleb

well said

and at the risk of making you fall off your seat i agree with you he had a good game today and was desperately unlucky not to make it 3-0 late on but he is not even close to being consistent enough and he has had a barrell of chances with us .

Crikey, never thought you'd agree with me!!

Grow up.You made a erse of yourself yesterday with that stupid thread which sums up what you are which is clearly a hobo on here because you have nothing else in your sad pathetic little life.Ill come up and see you at the game on Saturday no problem at all son.My guess is you will be sitting in your caravan listening to your wind up radio desperate for us to get beat.Pleb

How exactly have I made an erse of myself? Stewart has a half decent 45mins and you think I've made an erse of myself? Take it you weren't up at Aberdeen on the 27th? Listen my life is far from sad and pathetic so I'm not going to get into a war of words with some jumped up little goon.As I've said pop up to section D on Saturday and we can continue this conversation about me being a hobo. Bet you don't have the minerals.

He's still pish as far as I'm concerned.

Would rather he was released from his contract.

Agree mate. Use wages or fee to bring in Black.

PresidentRomanov
How exactly have I made an erse of myself? Stewart has a half decent 45mins and you think I've made an erse of myself? Take it you weren't up at Aberdeen on the 27th? Listen my life is far from sad and pathetic so I'm not going to get into a war of words with some jumped up little goon.As I've said pop up to section D on Saturday and we can continue this conversation about me being a hobo. Bet you don't have the minerals.

I don't think there's any doubt you've made an arse of yourself, and you're still doing it :108years:

I agree with you.

I don't think there's any doubt you've made an arse of yourself, and you're still doing it :108years:

Coming from someone who constantly makes an erse of himself 24/7 on here....... good son :mw_rolleyes:

Stewart was excellent yesterday.

He's needs to put his best foot forward more consistently, but can folk not just get off his back a bit?

He's a decent player on his day. I think part of the reason he takes so much flak is that he never hides even when things are going badly for him/the team.

PresidentRomanov
Coming from someone who constantly makes an erse of himself 24/7 on here....... good son :mw_rolleyes:

Just because you can't understand what I'm on about, doesn't mean to say I'm making an arse of myself :)

Incidentally, why is your location main stand, if you sit in section D, you wouldn't be fibbing by any chance?

Just because you can't understand what I'm on about, doesn't mean to say I'm making an arse of myself :)

Incidentally, why is your location main stand, if you sit in section D, you wouldn't be fibbing by any chance?

Moved from main stand in the summer across to the Wheatfield. Just haven't changed my location on my profile as it's of little importance.

PresidentRomanov
Moved from main stand in the summer across to the Wheatfield. Just haven't changed my location on my profile as it's of little importance.

I don't believe you, I think you've been giving out a false seat number to look like a hardman on this board :)

I don't believe you, I think you've been giving out a false seat number to look like a hardman on this board :)

Yup your right. That's what I've done. My real name is Pat Stanton and I'm away to pish in my pants now.

Agree mate. Use wages or fee to bring in Black.

Is that the same Black that can't even get a game for the team at the bottom of the League?

Is that the same Black that can't even get a game for the team at the bottom of the League?

:mw_rolleyes: diddy comment.

peebles jambo

time to get of his back

the guys form has been poor lately, but, hopefully, it's passed

the guys a jambo, FFS, time now to be supporting him, not critisising him

let's get behind all the team, and stop our constant moaning

:108years:

On his game, Stewart is twice the player Ruben is.

Ruben is consistant and does the simple passes but he does not have the same drive as Stewart.

We need Stewart on his game and back in midfield with Kari.

Michael Stewart? I'm confused. Is he not that rubbish guy with ginger hair that plays in midfield?

Get behind him? Why would we do such a thing? Is he not supposed to be rubbish? :nuts:

Nah, joking of course, he was a lot better on Saturday.

time to get of his back

the guys form has been poor lately, but, hopefully, it's passed

the guys a jambo, FFS, time now to be supporting him, not critisising him

let's get behind all the team, and stop our constant moaning

:108years:

Agreed. He played really well on saturday and was involved in both goals. Come on Mikey, show up the boo-boys!!!

On his game, Stewart is twice the player Ruben is.

Ruben is consistant and does the simple passes but he does not have the same drive as Stewart.

We need Stewart on his game and back in midfield with Kari.

To be fair to Ruben, if you put him in midfield with Kari and Bruno, then Bruno becomes the attacking 'point' of the triangle with Ruben and Kari the 'base' of it.

Results from the last quarter have shown this works a treat.

I like Mikey Stewart a lot, but we need to see more of Saturday's form if he's going to dislodge Ruben because our man from Spain aint doing a whole lot wrong.

Buffalo Bill

Archived