lewis2006

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ginger jambo98
On official site.

Nightmare.

:mad:

Hopefully he can reproduce some of his early season form and prove you wrong then.

Cannae believe how gingerest some people are !!:rolleyes:

Commander Harris
Hopefully he can reproduce some of his early season form and prove you wrong then.

Won't somebody please think of the children?!

:D

Stewart is a good player on his day. Hopefully he pulls his finger out after being dropped against hibs.

Commander Harris
Stewart is a good player on his day. Hopefully he pulls his finger out after being dropped against hibs.

he can be. hopefully he keeps the head too.

He's had the best part of 2 seasons to find this "early season form" that a lot of folk harp on about.

To me he's just not good enough. Hence why at the age of 27 after being signed for Man United at a young age he's struggling to get a game in a pretty average SPL side (if were being honest) in a pretty average league.

Sell ASAP and bring in Blackie.

I just love it when folk get behind the team.

I'm all for getting behind the team. Just not up for getting behind a player who:

A) Is constantly barking order like some kind of wee general.

B) Getting stupidly sent off and letting the rest of the team down.

C) Contributing the square root of zilch for 90% of the season.

D) Being ginger :108years:

Hopefully he shows his early season form. Mikey is a class act when he is on song.

There's that magic 3 word phrase once again.

Maybe we should just sign MS up on some kind of 3-4 game "early season" contract then get him to serve up pies in the Wheatfield for the rest of the season.

Nucky Thompson

Maybe we should just sign MS up on some kind of 3-4 game "early season" contract then get him to serve up pies in the Wheatfield for the rest of the season.

So you just bin everyone that goes through a bad patch:rolleyes: I bet you were one of the people that wanted to bin Bruno in the Summer.

Guest JamboRobbo
Hopefully he shows his early season form. Mikey is a class act when he is on song.

Well, I hope he turns up. Based on having watched him for a few years now, I think the chances are slim.

Guess The Crowd

If he's playing in Ruben's role, all he's got to do is keep it simple, as Ruben does. He's easily good enough to do that, as long as he doesn't try too hard.

So you just bin everyone that goes through a bad patch:rolleyes: I bet you were one of the people that wanted to bin Bruno in the Summer.

Bruno was out injured for the best part of a year and a half. BIG difference. And no I never wanted him emptied. I was happy to wait and see how well he performed when he returned.

Unfortunately for Mr Stewart we have been waiting for 2 year to see some kind of consistent form and he's failed to produce. Anyone who thinks differently need their heid looked at.

If he's playing in Ruben's role, all he's got to do is keep it simple, as Ruben does. He's easily good enough to do that, as long as he doesn't try too hard.

Ruben is 3 times the player MS is and is vastly under rated. Great composure, discipline and can pick a great pass. Seems a great guy to have around the place, constant smile on his face and no doubt good for team harmony.

Surely he can't get much worse than what he was like against Motherwell. Woeful.

On his day he is a cracking player. Hopefully with the return of Aguiar he will leave all the difficult stuff to him and just concentrate on playing a simple and solid performance.

I wait and hope he will get back in form but some how i doubt it, he's been complete gash for months.

He's had the best part of 2 seasons to find this "early season form" that a lot of folk harp on about.

To me he's just not good enough. Hence why at the age of 27 after being signed for Man United at a young age he's struggling to get a game in a pretty average SPL side (if were being honest) in a pretty average league.

Sell ASAP and bring in Blackie.

It maybe a neg post but to be fair he has a point Stewart gets frustrated by his own poor play and loses the plot and then we get the red mist decend and we know how that ends up.

He needs to start performing or he is one to leave and free up for other buys.

It maybe a neg post but to be fair he has a point Stewart gets frustrated by his own poor play and loses the plot and then we get the red mist decend and we know how that ends up.

He needs to start performing or he is one to leave and free up for other buys.

Should have read - It maybe a neg post but to be fair he is a ginger.:)

Can we just start refering to players by their actual names. You aren't six years old anymore.

Thanks.

Given that there are injuries and suspensions I will be there supporting all Csaba's selections (even Clum if need be!) Stewart on form is one of the best midfielders in the league. Encouragement required rather than puerile remarks about hair colour?

The Old Tolbooth

Stewart is pish!!!

He looks like he's never even seen a football in his life at times, his first and second touches are tackles, and he's got a temperament like my ex wife on her bad week!

He shouldn't be anywhere near the first team and we should be looking to sell the liability back to the hobos!!

The silence from Csaba was in no way deafening but all the same, it was good to hear him acknowledge that Mikey hasn't really been on form lately. He didn't go into it in detail but in today's press conference, he suggested that Stewart was looking more like the player he saw when he first arrived at Hearts and presumably he means the Stewart that we saw at the start of the season.

I hope he's right.

And its going to be windy as well, another Motherwell situation I think, go on Mikey prove me wrong about you. Please

Mr. Stewart.... move away from the set-piece.

Heaven knows why he thinks that he is Beckham-esque in terms of his dead-ball delivery.

Spot on.

Stewart in this role versus Stewart playing "in the hole" as against Hubz in the league are two seperate entities.

Quite comfortable with this.

On official site.

Nightmare.

You're a bawbag comin out with that sort o chat.

Go on... do one.

:hobofish:

jambos are go!

Stewart on form will always be a first pick at Tynecastle. As well as ability he has drive and determination. He can make a difference.

Ernie Eskilsson

The OP is right Michael Stewart is not good enough for the first team. Our results are better without him. His 'early season form' as far as I saw was one game - he played well in the opener against Motherwell. Our central three should be picked from Karapidis, Palazuelos, Aguair, Jonnson, Kingston or Glen. I suspect even David Obua will turn out to be a better player than MS. And don't give me any negative post crap - he simply isn't good enough and I want the best players on the park.

PresidentRomanov

I wonder how many people on this thread, were one of the many on here, clamouring for Stewart to be made captain a few months ago :mw_rolleyes:

I wonder how many people on this thread, were one of the many on here, clamouring for Stewart to be made captain a few months ago :mw_rolleyes:

I don't remember any clamouring. Discussion, yes...clamouring....nope.

Wouldn't be like you to exaggerate...

Jam Tarts 1874

If he plays in a deeper role, keeps his mouth shut and stays well clear of any dead ball situations then he might just about serve a purpose.

Easy catches all avo for Combe then. Mr Stewart will DEMAND all set pieces even if Bruno plays.

This guy has had far too many chances to prove himself over two spells at this club. Wasteful and too agressive. Move on Stewarty boy and all the very best mate.

PresidentRomanov
One thread and one poll from October do not a clamouring make. Not in my book anyway. If that were the case, you'd probably find clamourings on this board for an awful lot of things....

That was one thread I found, I recall plenty more.

The fickleness of people who post on this board is laughable, we have a thread running currently having a go at Chris Robinson, a few months ago people on here were suggesting we'd have been better off sticking with him, than having Mr Romanov.

A couple of months ago Csaba wasn't up to the job, now he's a god.

There was thousands proudly stating they wouldn't put another penny into Hearts last summer, a few decent results, and the sold out signs have been up at Tynecastle the last two home games.

Mr Romanov gets it in the neck for overspending, next minute he's getting it for saving money.

I could go on, but you get the general idea :)

I might be alot of things, but one thing I'm not, is a drame queen who changes his mind dpending on the mood of the moment, some on here could learn a thing ot two from me about having beliefs, and having the courage to stick with them :)

PresidentRomanov
Can't remember voting on that, never a captain though.

Never said he was, he was highly thought of enough for it to be the subject of a lengthy debate a few months back though, now he's a mug :rolleyes:

The fickleness of people who post on this board is laughable, we have a thread running currently having a go at Chris Robinson, a few months ago people on here were suggesting we'd have been better off sticking with him, than having Mr Romanov.

There was thousands proudly stating they wouldn't put another penny into Hearts last summer, a few decent results, and the sold out signs have been up at Tynecastle the last two home games.

Mr Romanov gets it in the neck for overspending, next minute he's getting it for saving money.

I might be alot of things, but one thing I'm not, is a drame queen who changes his mind dpending on the mood of the moment, some on here could learn a thing ot two from me about having beliefs, and having the courage to stick with them :)

So why did you say you were never going to post on here again if a certain person wasn't appointed manager only to do so?

Anyone having a go at the OP, I'll bet them 20quid we don't get a result tomorrow if Stewart starts.

So if we were winning one nil, Stewart has been subbed, and Killie bang in two in the last minute you would win your bet?

I think there is a collective over-reacting to Stewart playing tomorrow. Who else should play instead?

PresidentRomanov
So why did you say you were never going to post on here again if a certain person wasn't appointed manager only to do so?

Because at the time, I was certain the person in question was going to be appointed manager :mw_rolleyes:

I was proved wrong, I never changed my opinion on the subject.

PresidentRomanov
Anyone having a go at the OP, I'll bet them 20quid we don't get a result tomorrow if Stewart starts.

I'll bet you 20 quid, no real Hearts supporter would bet 20 quid on Hearts losing :)

Tell me if I'm getting this wrong, but are you whinging about the fact that people have the audacity to change their mind? :laugh:

Archived