Elvis is a Bairn.

markletissier

nobody is trying to deny you your right to talk about him.

basically i'm just saying that i'm not bothered in the slightest about SP going to falkirk, it's going to have barely a minimal effect on us.

?

so you're not bothered about him in the slightest, or his move to Falkirk. Yet you were bothered enough to submit a post calling him a cheat, and wondered how that would fit in at Falkinrk.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted by PickyBum

I look forward to hurling abuse at the reptile in a few weeks

I'll be joining you. I can't stand that apology for a man. :mad:

Oh my, I never saw that coming, Picky Bum and the Therapist in agreement!!! :troll:

As are guys like John Cumming, but we can still talk about them.

Can't remember John Cumming standing in front of 14,000 Hearts fans kissing a Celtic badge and saluting Celtic fans!

?

so you're not bothered about him in the slightest, or his move to Falkirk. Yet you were bothered enough to submit a post calling him a cheat, and wondered how that would fit in at Falkinrk.

i didn't actually call him a cheat.

sorry but if you think that SP never once 'went down a bit easily' then you need an urgent maroonspecksectomy. he routinely took tumbles and had a reputation amongst other players for it.

not that i was bothered obviously, when it's one of your own players.

Hope he plays in the cup game. I?ll look forward to welcoming him back. It was the right time for him to leave as a player, but I always hoped he?d become a coach at Hearts. I guess that big lump of humble pie that Vlad makes the likes of Banks swallow was indigestible for Elvis - c?est la vie, it?s not often a good idea for players to go upstairs straight from the dressing room ...

Seymour M Hersh

Might be a gamble to play him. How physically fit and match sharp will he be? When did he last play four or five games in a row? With this in mind hope he plays!

This will mean Bullen is dropped.

Id imagine our defence will be

McNamara

Barr

Pressley

Scobbie

Or maybe your back 4 will be Mcnamara Pressley Bullen scobbie. And our back 4 will be Nielson Berra Barr Wallace. Watch this space.

I'm praying he plays in the Cup game. Nade will tear him apart.

On 3. 1, 2, 3.. Bhhhhooooooooo.

Steven Pressley, you're a wan...

PresidentRomanov
I'll be joining you. I can't stand that apology for a mhan. :mad:

Good man, I'm looking forward to it already, I didn't expect the chance to get ripped into the creep again :)

Guest jambomickey
Good man, I'm looking forward to it already, I didn't expect the chance to get ripped into the creep again :)

will be a pleasure buying you that pint mate:)

Guest gorgie kev

Excellent news:)

Cheap ticket for the game:) Cheap home top with voucher :)

And all the boos you can chuck at this piece of filth.

Guaranteed sell out now :)

PresidentRomanov
will be a pleasure buying you that pint mate:)

Told you we'd beat them, I take it you had a good day? :108years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I shall be applauding the return of two Hearts heros, Terry and Elvis.

Welcome home boys. :)

We will pump Falkirk though.

Do you and your "Man Friend" not get tired of the bigoted pesh?? :mw_rolleyes:

Don't deny the fact your problems to do with The Great Steven Pressley going to Celtic, If he'd gone to Rankgers you would probably have gone "Blind" with the Excitment!! :laugh:

Good Luck SP, Look forward to you coming to Tynecastle in a Coaching Roll...Hope we Gub You in the cup though!! :D

Seen him in the Gyle on Friday, something didn't look right about him (and it wasn't as my fiance pointed out the fact that he walks like a puff) he looked about a half stone to a stone lighter than he was with Hearts, I can see him struggling badly against the likes of Nade, Lee Miller, Kris Boyd etc if I'm being honest

Oh well, bring on the cup

Guest jambomickey
Told you we'd beat them, I take it you had a good day? :108years:

eh? read back mate, i was very confident and was having a go at the ones who were happy with a draw and take them back to tynecastle! had a fantastic day picky.

PresidentRomanov
I shall be applauding the return of two Hearts heros, Terry and Elvis.

Welcome home boys. :)

We will pump Falkirk though.

Were you applauding him when he came back that day with Celtic?

At Falkirk next year

Fully agree Colonel. I actually think that Hughes may be destined to Easter Road in the near future and expect Pressley to be his automatic replacement.

PresidentRomanov
Do you and your "Man Friend" not get tired of the bigoted pesh?? :mw_rolleyes:

Don't deny the fact your problems to do with The Great Steven Pressley going to Celtic, If he'd gone to Rankgers you would probably have gone "Blind" with the Excitment!! :laugh:

Good Luck SP, Look forward to you coming to Tynecastle in a Coaching Roll...Hope we Gub You in the cup though!! :D

Unlike yourself, I'm actually a Hearts supporter, stop trying to bring bigotry into everything, it isn't clever :)

Were you applauding him when he came back that day with Celtic?

Nope. I did nothing. Even when he was being booed in the warm up. However, I did give him abuse after his performance at the final whistle.

Thankfully, I can forgive and forget and I fully expect him to act with more dignity this time round. :)

Colonel Kurtz
Fully agree Colonel. I actually think that Hughes may be destined to Easter Road in the near future and expect Pressley to be his automatic replacement.

are you still confident

PresidentRomanov
Nope. I did nothing. Even when he was being booed in the warm up. However, I did give him abuse after his performance at the final whistle.

Thankfully, I can forgive and forget and I fully expect him to act with more dignity this time round. :)

I wouldn't build your hopes up too much, that weasel couldn't spell dignity :mad:

In saying that, I'm still in too good a mood to let the likes of him bother me at the moment, I couldn't care what he's doing :108years:

Guest jambomickey

bugger pressley it's only 2 days after we put the wee team out of the big cup.:108years: big team big support, wee team wee support:108years:

Hughes wont go to Easter Road as long as Petrie is in charge. FACT.

Unlike yourself, I'm actually a Hearts supporter, stop trying to bring bigotry into everything, it isn't clever :)

:laugh: I'm a Hearts supporter, The Big difference between us...I'm not a sad and twisted Bigot !! ;)

See I'm not TRYING to bring bigotry into it...:D

PresidentRomanov
:laugh: I'm a Hearts supporter, The Big difference between us...I'm not a sad and twisted Bigot !! ;)

See I'm not TRYING to bring bigotry into it...:D

Sorry, I'd forgotten about you buying that half price top :mw_rolleyes:

How did you enjoy the game on Sunday, were you there getting behind the team?

Sorry, I'd forgotten about you buying that half price top :mw_rolleyes:

How did you enjoy the game on Sunday, were you there getting behind the team?

Don't remind me, Can't believe I gave madfud money!! :mad:

I was getting behind the team but Like 1000's watched it on TV, You watching your 2nd team tonight? You can sing what you like in your own living room! :tongue:

Colonel Kurtz

apparantly Elvis has hired a bodyguard to go to The Gyle,

he has heard that our answer to the Shankhill Butchers....The Slateford bakers are teaming up with the GVF from this board.

The HUNLITE from this board do not have a Mad Dog,but the do have a slightly ****ed off pussy

PresidentRomanov
Don't remind me, Can't believe I gave madfud money!! :mad:

I was getting behind the team but Like 1000's watched it on TV, You watching your 2nd team tonight? You can sing what you like in your own living room! :tongue:

I went along and supported the team -as always - you watch it on the telly, and I'm a Rangers FC supporter, that's a good one :laugh:

And I can sing what I want anywhere :)

I went along and supported the team -as always - you watch it on the telly, and I'm a Rangers FC supporter, that's a good one :laugh:

And I can sing what I want anywhere :)

Ach your right, I believe your a good Hearts man...Just, I thought that ALL bigots supported the Ugly Sisters, I'm obviously wrong!! ;)

As for the bit in Bold...No you can't!! :tongue:

apparantly Elvis has hired a bodyguard to go to The Gyle,

he has heard that our answer to the Shankhill Butchers....The Slateford bakers are teaming up with the GVF from this board.

The HUNLITE from this board do not have a Mad Dog,but the do have a slightly ****ed off pussy

The Ghyle Volunteer Force geering up for Elvis coming back to Scotland.

chavs.jpg

Is this a dig at me, I only mentioned that I'd seen him in the gyle and he didn't look as imposing as he once did

the walking like a puff part is a genuine comment my fiance made

I've got no problems with him, I was p'd off after the Celtic game but I've let it go

Guest gorgie kev
The Ghyle Volunteer Force geering up for Elvis coming back to Scotland.

chavs.jpg

AP the guy 3rd from the left looks scarily like you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this a dig at me, I only mentioned that I'd seen him in the gyle and he didn't look as imposing as he once did

the walking like a puff part is a genuine comment my fiance made

I've got no problems with him, I was p'd off after the Celtic game but I've let it go

It's not mate, you obviously have been lucky enough not to encounter the GVF yet. :)

The club has moved on a wee bit since the chest thumping incident with Shabba coming in. I hope he realises the significance of Elvis returning (presuming he plays) and gets the players to focus on winning the tie rather than settling old scores with a great servant to the club who turned out to be just another footballing mercenary.

AP the guy 3rd from the left looks scarily like you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks like Jamie Mole!

Astro trainers and jeans = good look.

Guest gorgie kev
The club has moved on a wee bit since the chest thumping incident with Shabba coming in. I hope he realises the significance of Elvis returning (presuming he plays) and gets the players to focus on winning the tie rather than settling old scores with a great servant to the club who turned out to be just another footballing ****bag.

Edited for you ;)

Might be a gamble to play him. How physically fit and match sharp will he be? When did he last play four or five games in a row? With this in mind hope he plays!

Aye on the other hand it may just be a stroke of genius, especially if he has anything left in reserve you can guarantee we will see it that night. With a month to go almost he will be match fit.

Dagger Is Back

Elvis will be a FANTASTIC influence in the dressing room and I'd imagine work very closely with Hughes who I rate as an excellent young manager. He may sound thick and indeed be thick, but when it comes to football he knows his stuff.

Hughes will at some stage end up at Easter Road, maybe pretty soon, and Elvis will replace him initially as player manager and then manager.

Hope they know what they are letting themeselves in for!!!

I will be there hurling abuse when he slivers back onto the Tynecastle pitch. Hope he realises his banner is a goner :laugh:

A few misguided souls with their own poisonous agenda will not stop a legendary Hearts cup winning captain receiving a warm welcome on his next, and all future visits to Tynecastle. Just as he was warmly welcomed and appreciated on his last visit.

Your getting nearer to home Elvis, and the door is open for you.

teethwhitener
?

he s a cheat and he is a rhat.FACT

Archived