We hate the Rhat club

Guest S.U.S.S.

shaun.lawson
and you just added to it..........

Only to say that I can't take a good deal of it seriously. Oops!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jambomickey
Mate you dont do youself in favours, they would have been tolerated at any other football club like ours deeply in debt and with no sign of anyone coming in to take over that debt...what would you want us to do? force the guy out taking his backers with him and leaving us bankrupt and forced out the league?

And your un-subtle attack on PB claiming his reason for hating pressley was nothing more than sectarian was just pathetic, your not the only catholic Hearts fan and that sort of crap does my head in.

Having spent a few hours in PB's company last new year for the derby while he was over here i can tell you that the only thing that matters to him is Heart of Midlothian and the players that WANT to playt for us.

what you slavering about? i know pickys a jambo through and through and i see what goes on at our club and within our fan base with my own eyes

Only to say that I can't take a good deal of it seriously. Oops!

You see once you start theres no going back!!

Seriously hats off to SUSS ive never got a thread past 100 posts, never thought a SP thread would manage it this long after he's left.

Sheesh, nice to see the usual standards maintained. "Wah wah wah wind up, wah wah wah you're talking keech, wah wah wah it's my opinion, wah wah wah you need to get over it". Ad infisoddingnitum. That's this thread that is.

Boooooooooring.

Can we not get a separate board for all the Pressley ****e so that people can conduct this pish in privacy.

what you slavering about? i know pickys a jambo through and through and i see what goes on at our club and within our fan base with my own eyes

really???.....you hate a contradiction dont you?

The information I heard.....

He did nothing underhand or sneaky and he betrayed nobody. His behaviour when he returned to Tynecastle was poor considering that most Hearts fans had backed him and not Vlad. I've also heard that he understands why Hearts fans were so angry and disappointed and that he regrets it.

Why has he made no effort to apologise to the Hearts support then?

His silence to the public on the matter says a thousand words.

no! when was the last time you were at a hearts match?

oh your kidding me son, your a better fan than me just because after 37 years of living in edinburgh io moved here to work, away and boltMOD EDIT in 30years i missed a handful of home games and whenever possible went to away games, im so sorry if that doenst fit in with your ideal hearts fan...now bolt...

• Moderators

Ok, everyone now knows where this 'club' is meeting and that was the purpose of the thread.

Till the next time.

Archived