We hate the Rhat club

Guest S.U.S.S.

Great thing aboout that photo is where are those 3 losers now

Coaching staff of his national team...Rangers...same place...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

I'll be there but not too join the club having a go at one of the clubs greatest servants in recent years.

Robbo's on Derby day- it doesn't get any better!

AND ... I will be attending Robbos to support a great event.

Yes, my name is Steven Pressley and I can comment in the papers about the might JT's and who they should and shouldn't sell when i'm lazing about the house touting my services for free.

L for LOSER

"You put your left leg in ..."

In his career, Steven Pressley has won:

- 1 SPL winners' medal

- 3 Scottish Cup winners' medals

- 32 caps for his country

He also played for the three biggest clubs in the land, and had a brief spell in the Premiership.

Perhaps you'd like to share with us what you've achieved in your career?

Guest jambomickey
In his career, Steven Pressley has won:

- 1 SPL winners' medal

- 3 Scottish Cup winners' medals

- 32 caps for his country

He also played for the three biggest clubs in the land, and had a brief spell in the Premiership.

Perhaps you'd like to share with us what you've achieved in your career?

steven pressley was a great captain for hearts mate:xmasgrin:

alwaysthereinspirit
Certain people badly, badly need to get over this.

It'll never happen.

Did you know Pressley banged his chest at Tynecastle wearing another teams shirt? What a cad.

Whenever you can make it. Its a day long event.

Cheers, I'm looking to hit Robbo's for the second time ever. First time was before a derby as well but as I'm now only 5mins from said bar I'll try and get there earlier. Look forward to sampling the build up and the aftermath of another Heart of Midlothian gubbing of yon other team. Whilst, I'm sure I can raise a few to the long overdue retirement of said 'rhat.'

Let us concentrate on thumping the Ribs and leave him to disappear into obscurity...

Teuchterjambo

I wonder if this thread will set a record ?

The highest number of posts by the smallest number of posters - Have a look guys you are all talking to each other in an inward looking little circle of bitter and twisted narrow minds.

I think that says a lot about how many people are interested in nailing their colours to the anti Pressley campaign.

C'mon guys - there are more important things to be channeling our efforts towards than this stuff.

How's about concentrating on giving the Hobos a good sound thumping and consigning Pressley to the history books ?

I wonder if this thread will set a record ?

The highest number of posts by the smallest number of posters - Have a look guys you are all talking to each other in an inward looking little circle of bitter and twisted narrow minds.

I think that says a lot about how many people are interested in nailing their colours to the anti Pressley campaign.

C'mon guys - there are more important things to be channeling our efforts towards than this stuff.

How's about concentrating on giving the Hobos a good sound thumping and consigning Pressley to the history books ?

i think it's fair to say that a lot of what went on in this thread can be described as folk having a bit of a giraffe. not everything is to be taken literally. some folk seem to take everything and themselves too seriously.

First meeting of the we hate Stephen Pressley club this weekend in Robbos.

All welcome, except those that still see this Judas as some sort of hero.

Look forward to seeing you all.:xmasgrin:

Honest question, if SP rejoined Hearts and scored the winner against the hobos in the cup next weekend or this weekend in the league for that matter would you not celebrate the goal/win?

Teuchterjambo
i think it's fair to say that a lot of what went on in this thread can be described as folk having a bit of a giraffe. not everything is to be taken literally. some folk seem to take everything and themselves too seriously.

I realise that but the thread has some pretty bitter undertones being perpetuated by a small number of people.

I am not the kind of guy who takes himself too seriously, believe me - just think it is time to move on (and up)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Its very sad to see the bigoted views of some posters on here.

Its seems anyone who does not worship Pressley the Rhat is an idiot or no longer a true fan.

The truth is, that those of us who wont forgive the chest banging, nor the failure to explain that action are not the ones with the bigoted views. We dont bang on about how you should hate him and to not hate him makes you stupid etc etc.

The bigots are those who abuse those of us who have a differing opinion from theirs.

The truly sad thing is that these people are so blinded by their great fan status as they seem to perceive it that they cannot see how abusing those with a different opinion is never justified.

I say if you still have kind feelings towards Pressley, fair play, you are perhaps more forgiving than others, but dont come over all high and mighty because of your view, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and they are entitled to not be abused for holding that opinion.

If you cant see that, perhaps an internet forum is no for you.

I think it's funny how a small group of posters all sound the same as each other and even use the same phrases.

Must take a lot of practice, maybe it takes place at these "meetings" in Robbo's :whistling:

First meeting of the we hate Stephen Pressley club this weekend in Robbos.

All welcome, except those that still see this Judas as some sort of hero.

Look forward to seeing you all.:xmasgrin:

MOD EDIT

Its seems anyone who does not worship Pressley the Rhat is an idiot or no longer a true fan.

The truth is, that those of us who wont forgive the chest banging, nor the failure to explain that action are not the ones with the bigoted views. We dont bang on about how you should hate him and to not hate him makes you stupid etc etc.

The bigots are those who abuse those of us who have a differing opinion from theirs.

The truly sad thing is that these people are so blinded by their great fan status as they seem to perceive it that they cannot see how abusing those with a different opinion is never justified.

I say if you still have kind feelings towards Pressley, fair play, you are perhaps more forgiving than others, but dont come over all high and mighty because of your view, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and they are entitled to not be abused for holding that opinion.

You need to get off the easily offended bus.....as some would say. :xmastongue:

Johanes de Silentio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK288qAh75Y

I think it's funny how a small group of posters all sound the same as each other and even use the same phrases.

Must take a lot of practice, maybe it takes place at these "meetings" in Robbo's :whistling:

well like the OP has already said, there always seems to be more emphasis placed on the right to free speech of the pro-pressley camp than the anti-pressley camp, and less emphasis placed on shouting down the pro-pressley opinions, and so on and and so forth.

and like i said earlier, perhaps not everything is there to be taken quite so seriously as it very much has today.

and there are always other threads if some don't meet the required standards of the reader.

Bungalow Bill

Was a huge Pressley fan, even when he signed for Celtic he had my support but the way he conducted himself on his return was out of order and unforgivable IMO. Every fan is entitled to their opinion.

AYRSHIRE JAMBO
Was a huge Pressley fan, even when he signed for Celtic he had my support but the way he conducted himself on his return was out of order and unforgivable IMO. Every fan is entitled to their opinion.
Exactly. Will never understand why he did the chest thumping routine. TOTALLY soured his legacy IMO.

Guest S.U.S.S.
You need to get off the easily offended bus.....as some would say. :xmastongue:

Not at all, im thick skinned, the abuse of a few small minded bigots does not upset me.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Exactly how i feel.

I'll join, but not just for his hairy chest thumpin, for who can ever forget his role as head stooge in the three stooges, said absolutely nuffin that made any sense and caused the biggest split in Jambos ranks since Waldo tried to extinct the vermin!! Oh, those heady days!! Forgive me if I pass on Robbo's though! :xmaseye::282:

Honest question, if SP rejoined Hearts and scored the winner against the hobos in the cup next weekend or this weekend in the league for that matter would you not celebrate the goal/win?

Look little brother firstly its never going to happen and secondly its never going to happen!!

Me and you are never going to agree on this one...you see what he's done? he's divided a family!!...now i ask you is can you name one other hearts 'legend'(this word should never be used to describe this man again when weve just buried a true Heart of Midlothian legend in the last fortnight).

I will never forget the joy he brought me when he played for the famous, but neither will ever forget his antics on that day.

Now i woukld ask, as i cannot make it for logistical reasons, that you go to robbo's and buy me a pint so that i can join the club as well, and dont say a bl**dy word while your there :xmasgrin:

I wish the members of the WHTRhC every success in their inaugural meeting this Saturday. I may even join you for a celebratory beverage in the quintessential institution that is Robbos should things go well later in the day. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I wish the members of the WHTRhC every success in their inaugural meeting this Saturday. I may even join you for a celebratory beverage in the quintessential institution that is Robbos should things go well later in the day. :)

You will of course be made to feel welcome, as will all.

You will of course be made to feel welcome, as will all.

Hmmmm - all? :xmaseye:

Happy new year when it comes. :xmasgrin:

The Baldmans Comb

Pressley was a great Hearts player and a great Hearts captain and a man I have the greatest respect for and as with the majority of Hearts supporters he is someone I would always welcome back at Tynecastle.

Thanks for all the memories.

south morocco
Pressley was a great Hearts player and a great Hearts captain and a man I have the greatest respect for and as with the majority of Hearts supporters he is someone I would always welcome back at Tynecastle.

Thanks for all the memories.

I concur ,although i didn't like the chest pumping either, i can see the bigger picture ,a silly thread really!

I can't make it unfortunately.

I've got to burn down some catholic churches and take a dump on a picture of the pope.

I will however be singing the hokey cokey whilst doing so.

:)

:xmasgrin::xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

May I take this opportunity to invite you all to the inaugural meeting of the "We Respect and Appreciate Steven Pressley's efforts whilst captaining Hearts FC Club"

WRASP for short

First meeting at Tynecastle, 12.30pm Saturday 3rd January. All welcome.

:xmasbabe::xmasbabe::xmasbabe::xmasbabe:

Stewart MacD
I wont be there.

Sounds like a hoot though.

People with no lives :xmaseye: celebrating one of Hearts greatest servants. Nice touch.

More flute than hoot.

May I take this opportunity to invite you all to the inaugural meeting of the "We Respect and Appreciate Steven Pressley's efforts whilst captaining Hearts FC Club"

WRASP for short

How strange on the morning of a derby a group of Neanderthals want to meet to slaughter a player who captained us to arguably the greatest derby win of all time. :xmaseye:

Is Elvis playing for hibs on Saturday or is there another reason for this troll thread ?

You are behaving like a schoolboy. Please, please grow up.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bNsNtTkJmb4

Legend or not thumping your chest is such a stupid thing to do, what was he trying to achieve by this act ? apart from making himself look like a fool.

His chest thumping antics will be a talking point for a long time.:xmaswoot: probably longer than his actual achievements during his long time as player and captain of our club.:xmasunsure:

AYRSHIRE JAMBO

Right, enoughs enough, everybodys had there say on SP but can we now drop it and concentrate on the only thing that matters which is hammering Hibs on Saturday? Happy New Year.

Fozzyonthefence

Well, they've probably all got the same level of intelligence.

Fozzyonthefence

WRASP for short

Excellent idea - maybe the meeting should be held in Robbos? Don't think the bhigots would be too pleased though...

What he did was an atrocity.

I will never forgive him for that act, HOWEVER everytime I watch Hearts 90 goals v Hibs DVD I get almost emotional as he truly was a Hearts great

It's like watching Levein jump about when MDV puts the 5th goal in the net. Great to see but then you remember what he is like now.

It's like watching Levein jump about when MDV puts the 5th goal in the net. Great to see but then you remember what he is like now.

Don't forget who runs up to give him a hug after that goal either :xmasgrin:

Come along :)I'm sure there will be a fine selection to choose from:)

A fine selection of rs-holes in there rather than decent drink! Wouldn't lower myself

Archived