We hate the Rhat club

Guest S.U.S.S.

Not at all, im thick skinned, the abuse of a few small minded bigots does not upset me.

So if Pressley had signed for a different club and "banged his chest" in front of their own fans, would he still be classed as a judas or is it just because he signed for Smeltic your sort have a dislike to him? Maybe before you go calling other people biggots you should take a look in the mirror!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fozzyonthefence

First meeting this Saturday in Robbos. All welcome to raise a glass to our Cup winning captain.

:xmasgrin::xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

Was a huge Pressley fan, even when he signed for Celtic he had my support but the way he conducted himself on his return was out of order and unforgivable IMO. Every fan is entitled to their opinion.

Taking the Pressley/Celtic thing out of it, why would you support a player who plays for another team?

I support Heart of Midlothian FC and no-one else!

May I take this opportunity to invite you all to the inaugural meeting of the "We Respect and Appreciate Steven Pressley's efforts whilst captaining Hearts FC Club"

WRASP for short

First meeting at Tynecastle, 12.30pm Saturday 3rd January. All welcome.

:xmasbabe::xmasbabe::xmasbabe::xmasbabe:

I think there is a 'We Hate Hibernian FC' (we despise every one last one of those reptile mother fkrs for short) convention taking place that day and time, you will have to rearrange.

Bungalow Bill
Taking the Pressley/Celtic thing out of it, why would you support a player who plays for another team?

I support Heart of Midlothian FC and no-one else!

Because I thought the way Vlad treated Pressley was shocking and he had been a great servant to the club. Couldn't believe his chest thumping though.

Generic Username

It's taken about 10 minutes for me to regain my composure after the comment about people of all colours/creed/etc being welcomed in Robbo's.

You kids crack me up.

What with the obsession with sellick, why not just rename the pub Rhobbos?

Celtic are without doubt the most hate filled, vile, repelant, repugnant, bigoted, disgusting, abhorrent institution on the face of the Earth

Drylaw Hearts
Celtic are without doubt the most hate filled , vile, repelant, repugnant, bigoted, disgusting, abhorrent institution on the face of the Earth

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
So if Pressley had signed for a different club and "banged his chest" in front of their own fans, would he still be classed as a judas or is it just because he signed for Smeltic your sort have a dislike to him? Maybe before you go calling other people biggots you should take a look in the mirror!

As already stated on here it was his actions not who he played for, grow up and stop trying to make this about celtic.

Drylaw Hearts
As already stated on here it was his actions not who he played for, grow up and stop trying to make this about celtic.

But doing it whilst playing for them has certainly fueled the hatred.

Guest S.U.S.S.
But doing it whilst playing for them has certainly fueled the hatred.

Perhaps yes, But the We hate Stephen Pressley club hates him wherever he is:xmasgrin:

Ok......if you say so!

AYRSHIRE JAMBO
Celtic are without doubt the most hate filled, vile, repelant, repugnant, bigoted, disgusting, abhorrent institution on the face of the Earth
Post of the year so far.

What with the obsession with sellick, why not just rename the pub Rhobbos?

Good point. It's about the same standard of boozer as found on London Road, Daikheid. Full of the same standard of person too.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Post of the year so far.

One of the 'we hate our cup winning captain club' posts that comment every single day so it's not really post of the year.

EDIT: Actually, it could be. It's only 1 day into the year!

A very fair point.

Good luck to Rhobbos Whine Bar in this latest campaign!

Dirk Diggler
Full of the same standard of person too.

Not like there to be a sweeping generalization made on kickback, especially one about the people (Hearts supporters, just like you) who chose to frequent Robertsons bar.

:rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Bollox to this, tedious thread, and it's dull as fork on here today, I'm off down the boozer.

Cheers.

Guest Fabuloso

This thread's full of bellends however many posts go on about his actions and conveniently ignore the treatment he received from Hearts 'fans' before the chest-pumping incident. If you'd been betrayed in the same way as Elvis and roundly booed throughout the game -especially after standing up for the good of the club with Gordon/Hartley (btw - why was Hartley never booed?) then you could feel tempted to react - which is exactly what he did.

The chest-pumping is a red herring - he was roundly booed by **** beforehand.

This thread's full of bellends however many posts go on about his actions and conveniently ignore the treatment he received from Hearts 'fans' before the chest-pumping incident. If you'd been betrayed in the same way as Elvis and roundly booed throughout the game -especially after standing up for the good of the club with Gordon/Hartley (btw - why was Hartley never booed?) then you could feel tempted to react - which is exactly what he did.

The chest-pumping is a red herring - he was roundly booed by **** beforehand.

That's true and it's something that the 'we hate our cup winning captain club' never seem to mention.

I can clearly remember him getting booed as early as the warm up.

Doesn't excuse his actions but gives you an insight into why he is really hated.

PresidentRomanov
That's true and it's something that the 'we hate our cup winning captain club' never seem to mention.

I can clearly remember him getting booed as early as the warm up.

Doesn't excuse his actions but gives you an insight into why he is really hated.

I booed him as soon as he came out on the pitch, and everytime he touched the ball, so you're right, It wouldn't have mattered to me what he did that day.

It was the sleekit, underhand way he engineered his pay off from Hearts that sickened me, It wouldn't have made any difference what he did after he left.

I booed him as soon as he came out on the pitch, and everytime he touched the ball, so you're right, It wouldn't have mattered to me what he did that day.

It was the sleekit, underhand way he engineered his pay off from Hearts that sickened me, It wouldn't have made any difference what he did after he left.

At least you are honest about it. Well sort of.

You should really hate Ghordon and Hhartley as well then. They did the EXACT same thing as our cup winning captain.

Drylaw Hearts

I don't for minute believe you swallowed that whole 'engineered a move away from Hearts' story.

New year, same old braindead Picky.

PresidentRomanov
At least you are honest about it. Well sort of.

You should really hate Ghordon and Hhartley as well then. They did the EXACT same thing as our cup winning captain.

No they didn't, and I'm not going through it all again :)

Guest Fabuloso

I've seen a few of your posts and you're not one for sitting on the fence are you! You're wrong about Elvis - he had Hearts best interests at Heart - as did Gordon and Hartley. VR turned a few of the 'easier swayed' fans against him which was disappointing - but not unexpected.

PresidentRomanov
I don't for minute believe you swallowed that whole 'engineered a move away from Hearts' story.

He knew what he was doing.

I've seen a few of your posts and you're not one for sitting on the fence are you! You're wrong about Elvis - he had Hearts best interests at Heart - as did Gordon and Hartley. VR turned a few of the 'easier swayed' fans against him which was disappointing - but not unexpected.

Does 'easier swayed' mean stupid ?!

Drylaw Hearts
He knew what he was doing.

He wanted to achieve something but knew the risks if it didn't go to plan.

It didn't go to plan - which was unfortunate for us because we then had to suffer nearly 2 years of the crap he tried to put a stop to.

Guest Fabuloso

I'd prefer to use 'naive' however I'm guessing they never took part in University Challenge!

MacDonald Jardine
Not like there to be a sweeping generalization made on kickback, especially one about the people (Hearts supporters, just like you) who chose to frequent Robertsons bar.

:rolleyes:

They're nothing like a lot of posters on here.

Most of them actually attend games.

PresidentRomanov

I wouldn't say the one's taken in by Pressley were stupid, just blinded by someone who was extremely sleekit, and used their misguided notion that he was some kind of Mr Hearts to his advantage.

In a way, I was delighted by his behavior in his Celtic strip that day, as it actually made some who were taken in, just what kind of person he really is.

PresidentRomanov
He wanted to achieve something but knew the risks if it didn't go to plan.

It didn't go to plan - which was unfortunate for us because we then had to suffer nearly 2 years of the crap he tried to put a stop to.

It went exactly as planned, that's why he walked out the door with his pay off.

If he'd been in anyway geniune and believed in what he was doing, he'd have walked out, told Romanov to shove his money, and told everyone what was supposedly going on.

If he'd been in anyway geniune and believed in what he was doing, he'd have walked out, told Romanov to shove his money, and told everyone what was supposedly going on.

LOL. You really are clueless.

PresidentRomanov

Please explain to me then, If Pressley is such a man of integrity, why he allowed Romanov to buy his silence?

Drylaw Hearts

Oh dear.

PB, this is either your first real wind-up of the year or your just being stupid.

2 years down the line and there is only a handful of people left who are gullable enough to still think that version of events are true.

And stopped playing football ever again ?

Drylaw Hearts
Please explain to me then, If Pressley is such a man of integrity, why he allowed Romanov to buy his silence?

It's been done to death a million times.

Dirk Diggler

Braindead, stupid and clueless. All in the space of 20 mins or so.

Bravo.

:xmaseye:

Braindead, stupid and clueless. All in the space of 20 mins or so.

Bravo.

:xmaseye:

Cheers. If the shoe fits............

Guest Fabuloso

You're 100% wrong in your theory PB. He had ambitions with Hearts and this was his primary reason for complaint along with H&G. I know Elvis still feels bitter about that period and wished he hadn't been forced to go down that road with his team mates.

Can I suggest that by stating Elvis was a traitor it therefore made it easier to comprehend for some 'fans'? Acting in denial for convenience reasons if you like.

No they didn't, and I'm not going through it all again :)

OK. I can't be arsed discussing it either. Boring stuff.

No one is going to make the 'we hate our cup winning captain club' change their minds and that's fair enough.

The sooner he retires the better so we can all move on (no doubt some folk will keep it going though)

Dirk Diggler
Cheers. If the shoe fits............

I'll say one thing for PB and Therapist, a lot of stuff is thrown at them but I very rarely see them resorting to personal abuse.

Something I (and you apparently) find difficult to do.

PresidentRomanov
Oh dear.

PB, this is either your first real wind-up of the year or your just being stupid.

2 years down the line and there is only a handful of people left who are gullable enough to still think that version of events are true.

Why didn't he come out and say what had been going on then?

Seriously, I might be missing something here?

Drylaw Hearts
Why didn't he come out and say what had been going on then?

Seriously, I might be missing something here?

Common sense ?

Archived