Talk 107 - Players Paid / Bruno ->QPR (merged threads)

Hans von Luck

Francis Albert
I will get the head in the sand pics for this but DON'T post it!! Banderson and co. just love you to do their dirty work for them. Please don't post any more doom and gloom messages as the press are gagging to pounce.

I don't think this will discourage him somehow. Quite the opposite.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this really work? If you've not received your last five wage packets you can surely walk away from your contract. It is a fundamental breach of contract. The SFA would soon withdraw the player registration in these circumstances. Flog yourself around to the highest signing-on fee bid and you are suddenly a lot, lot richer.

I would imagine if the players did not agree they would get their wages but not the move. Followed by promises of the next 18months in the reserves.

Nucky Thompson
I will get the head in the sand pics for this but DON'T post it!! Banderson and co. just love you to do their dirty work for them. Please don't post any more doom and gloom messages as the press are gagging to pounce.
The guy is a bull****ter mate. He has already proved he is a liar and really knows feck all:)

Charlie-Brown

PDQ is a courier company and i'm sure Sir Gay's line of work is deliveries and dealing with 'international' clients..........

Francis Albert
I would imagine if the players did not agree they would get their wages but not the move. Followed by promises of the next 18months in the reserves.

Well the blackmailer can't be that desparate for cash then.

OMG.

Mork calling Orsen.....come in Orsen.

Mork%20&%20Mindy.jpg[/quote

Your point is? Too many on here jump from one percieved crisis to the next You have multiple posts and no solutions. Yes' date=some of our better players may well be sold in Jan. But that is no reason to start wailing and moaning about it until it happens. Look back at all your posts about the wages and tell me it wasn't a storm in a tea cup. Give me one peice of PROOF we will stop trading before the cup final. You and all the other doom and gloom guys need to sit back and take a deep breath.[/quote]

Spot on ! A lot of people were saying the same things last summer when bids for berra and drver can in. We were suppose to be close to the end then so we had to sell them. It was no surprise that neither went ! i`m not saying that some players will not go in Jan but i very much see a fire sale when players are knocked out on the cheap ! Some people need to take a wee chill pill and see what happens come the end of Jan !

If this is all true, instead of the doom and gloom that very well may follow, what can we realisticly expect?

We'd get a decent fee for Driver, Berra and Kingston. Combined, in a sellers market, ?3-4M?

Karipidis and Ruben are very similar in roles they play, the highest earner would go? Basso and Makela punted for mutual compensation.

Nade and Bruno are making us tick just now, if we could keep them I'd really be hoping we would.

Knowing Hearts, and knowing Romanov, we'll end up selling 3 or 4 on the eve of the cup match. :(

Just a question, how do you know that it is likely we will lose our best players? Has there been any statements declaring this or is it the norm in these situations?

Just a question, how do you know that it is likely we will lose our best players? Has there been any statements declaring this or is it the norm in these situations?

There are those on here that thrive on a crisis, anything so they can have a good moan. There is no EVIDENCE players will be sold and no proof there is a finacial crisis. Media speculation quickly becomes facts on here and I will wait and see what Jan brings.

If he does post something like he's alluded to I can gaurantee you that it will be a pile of horsesh*t.

And I mean gaurantee.

Well the blackmailer can't be that desparate for cash then.

yep because players are going to agree to stay under those circumstances.

You have GOT to be joking with that last one....

No joke, Basso is rumoured to be on ?7,000 a week. Hearts tried to get him to sign a longer term deal on less money at the end of last season, his agent knocked it back, hence Basso's subsequent isolation from the first team.

Drylaw Hearts
There are those on here that thrive on a crisis, anything so they can have a good moan. There is no EVIDENCE players will be sold and no proof there is a finacial crisis. Media speculation quickly becomes facts on here and I will wait and see what Jan brings.

Oh FFS.

When Hearts can't pay their staff on time there is something wrong.

When Hearts ask big earners if they can pay them later than the rest of the players there is something wrong.

When Hearts ask the squad if we can defer bonus payments until January there is something wrong.

When we cannot pay Arbroath ?17k due since August there is something wrong.

Serious question time - are you pretending to be stupid/ignorant or is that just exactly what you are ?

Charlie-Brown

Basso, Makela, Neilson, Karipidis & Aguiar current contracts all end in summer 2009 - possibly Steve Banks playing contract runs out then as well although I'm not certain on that one.

Oh FFS.

When Hearts ask big earners if they can pay them later than the rest of the players there is something wrong.

When Hearts ask the squad if we can defer bonus payments until January there is something wrong.

Serious question time - are you pretending to be stupid/ignorant or is that just exactly what you are ?

As pointed out in other threads you seriously need to see a therapist. I am surprised you haven't taken an OD yet.

Clinical depression is serious and you need help cheering up. too much negativity is bad for you but then perhaps moaning is all you have in life.

Drylaw Hearts
As pointed out in other threads you seriously need to see a therapist. I am surprised you haven't taken an OD yet.

Clinical depression is serious and you need help cheering up. too much negativity is bad for you but then perhaps moaning is all you have in life.

And your response to the actual points in my post ?

And your response to the actual points in my post ?

You've got a feckin nerve. Not once have you answered anything I have asked you.

Can you say for sure which if any players will be sold( other than the ones Csaba wants to sell?) Can you say for sure that VR won't put cash into the club? Can you say for sure that the wages being late is anything other than a bank system problem? Can you say for sure that UBIG are skint? can you say for sure the press only print the truth?

You posts are nothing but abuse and nagativity, and you have the nerve to critisise other posters, without once suggesting a solution or having a constructive proposal.

Drylaw Hearts
You've got a feckin nerve. Not once have you answered anything I have asked you.

Can you say for sure which if any players will be sold( other than the ones Csaba wants to sell?) Can you say for sure that VR won't put cash into the club? Can you say for sure that the wages being late is anything other than a bank system problem? Can you say for sure that UBIG are skint? can you say for sure the press only print the truth?

You posts are nothing but abuse and nagativity, and you have the nerve to critisise other posters, without once suggesting a solution or having a constructive proposal.

Sigh.

Sigh.

Just as I said negativity and moaning is all you have. No FACTS, no EVIDENCE nothing to support anything you type.

If you manage to make it through the night without topping yourself, have a good time tomorrow and try and cheer up for 90 min at least.

here here!!!!1;)

Drylaw Hearts
Just as I said negativity and moaning is all you have. No FACTS, no EVIDENCE nothing to support anything you type.

If you manage to make it through the night without topping yourself, have a good time tomorrow and try and cheer up for 90 min at least.

EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Post #114 for starters.

:)

Would any of the players "lined up" for a January move be the same overpaid underachievers that we wanted punted last summer?

EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Post #114 for starters.

Oh FFS.

Yes the bank systems are wrong( this theory is as good as any you have as there is no PROOF of anything else being true.

Yes see the previous answer.

Yes see the previous answer

Who says we CANNOT pay? You? Just because we haven't paid them, doesn't mean we have no money to do so.

I asked for PROOF, EVEDENCE, neither of which you have because no-one outside the club knows.

I await you next sigh! As no matter what is put in front of you ,you will only see the negative.

You may not like it but see this on the OFFICIAL site.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1477933,00.html

Drylaw Hearts
Oh FFS.

Yes the bank systems are wrong( this theory is as good as any you have as there is no PROOF of anything else being true.

Who says we CANNOT pay? You? Just because we haven't paid them, doesn't mean we have no money to do so.

I asked for PROOF, EVEDENCE, neither of which you have because no-one outside the club knows.

I await you next sigh! As no matter what is put in front of you ,you will only see the negative.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1477933,00.html

:rofl:

Let me get this right......

The bank system could be to blame for :

1) The players not being - twice.payed on time

Perfect possible but imo unlikely.

2) Paying big earners later than the rest of the squad.

That about as likely as me waking up tomorrow with Liz Hurley in my kitchen cooking me breakfast in the buff.

It's actually a ridiculous suggestion and I'm now embarrassed for you.

3) Hearts being unable to pay players bonuses.

See previous response.

Oh FFS.

Scary stuff. Scary, scary stuff.

You know that credit crunch malarkey, jambojim? Just a media-inspired panic, that's all. Quite why everyone's going round tightening their belts, I've absolutely no idea - and as a result, they're creating a problem when none existed. "No more boom and bust", said our great Prime Minister - and I trust him implicitly. Wouldn't you? Live for today, that's my motto: who cares about planning for the future and believing media tittle-tattle, eh?

The Baldmans Comb
Oh FFS.

That post is a quite frightening level of self denial and utter and complete ignorance far beyond the realms of basic stupidity.

Hearts are in serious though not terminal financial difficulty with more reports generating that there are 4 small companies taking Hearts to court next week for more non payment of bills. (Source: BBC News 5.30).

The real creditors won't have heen quoted yet which will be the Inland Revenue for the PAYE tax and the VAT man and if Vlad hasn't being paying them either then the consequences could be immense and there is no doubt Hearts are relying on a big player sale in January to generate some sort of funds to buy time.

Long term though I'm still very positive because Romanov is now almost finished and I've no doubt that Hearts will survive as all clubs with fanbases of 15,000 plus regular fans always do and while there may be tough times ahead there will always be people out there and hopefully genuine Hearts fans who want to own a football club and restore some self respect.

So there is two arguments here:

1) We are absolutely fine, it was a clerical error and its all sorted now.

2)We are rubber ducked, and are going to have to sell off at least 6 of the top earners in order to be around at the end of the season.

No middle ground?

I love being a Hearts fan.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Excuse me for not wetting my pants in terror at the stories coming out this week. FAR FAR bigger companies/organisations than Heart of Midlothian FC are up poop creek due to current climate. If the sale of 6 or so players (some of whom have been average to rotten for the majority of thier time at the club) eases concerns and allows us to exist then it looks like a small price to pay. We look like we are the first to feel the brunt of this, no way will we be the last.

I am NOT in denial. The point I was making is that DH only posts negative comments and demands the club tell HIM what is going on.

I have stated before there is no doubt the UBIG have money problems, as has been stated, most companies have just now.

The point I am trying to stress is, NO-ONE outwith the club knows what is going on and never will. DH started with negative comments about all the good players being sold. There is no Proof that will happen. I have no doubt there will be players sold. Who and how many no-one knows.

There is no PROOF we can't pay our bills ,the fact the we haven't done, so does not mean we can't, No matter how DH tries to claim we can't,HE doesn't know.All he can do is abuse other posters( me) and post negative comments.

No-one on here has any PROOF on the goings on at the club. Yesterday there were people laying it on thick due to a story that proved to be a storm in a tea cup. The players were not worried why should they be?

Ok now we havea story of four companies taking us to court. Did the BBC name tham? Did they provide an official quote? They did not even say which court and how much we are owed. More ***** stirring by the media. EVEN if the story proves to be true, who on here can say 100% that we won't pay up and the story dies a death?

Everyone is quoting the credit crunch and no doubt many compnies like Hearts delay payment as long as possible and many will have cash flow problems. Murry International Metals are in deep trouble but where is the media storm about that? Until the administrator is called in nothing the press say will worry me. Oh but it will be too late by then you cry! So what can you do about it before then? HE HAW that's what! So instead of wailing and gnashing of teeth ,get behind the team ( we do have a game tomorrow you know) And leave the future to whatever it brings. Moaning on here and name calling won't change a thing. VR owns this club and he can do whatever he likes with it likt it or lump it.

Drylaw Hearts
I am NOT in denial. The point I was making is that DH only posts negative comments and demands the club tell HIM what is going on.

I have stated before there is no doubt the UBIG have money problems, as has been stated, most companies have just now.

The point I am trying to stress is, NO-ONE outwith the club knows what is going on and never will. DH started with negative comments about all the good players being sold. There is no Proof that will happen. I have no doubt there will be players sold. Who and how many no-one knows.

There is no PROOF we can't pay our bills ,the fact the we haven't done, so does not mean we can't, No matter how DH tries to claim we can't,HE doesn't know.All he can do is abuse other posters( me) and post negative comments.

No-one on here has any PROOF on the goings on at the club. Yesterday there were people laying it on thick due to a story that proved to be a storm in a tea cup. The players were not worried why should they be?

Ok now we havea story of four companies taking us to court. Did the BBC name tham? Did they provide an official quote? They did not even say which court and how much we are owed. More ***** stirring by the media. EVEN if the story proves to be true, who on here can say 100% that we won't pay up and the story dies a death?

Everyone is quoting the credit crunch and no doubt many compnies like Hearts delay payment as long as possible and many will have cash flow problems. Murry International Metals are in deep trouble but where is the media storm about that? Until the administrator is called in nothing the press say will worry me. Oh but it will be too late by then you cry! So what can you do about it before then? HE HAW that's what! So instead of wailing and gnashing of teeth ,get behind the team ( we do have a game tomorrow you know) And leave the future to whatever it brings. Moaning on here and name calling won't change a thing. VR owns this club and he can do whatever he likes with it likt it or lump it.

What makes you think that ?

What proof do you have ?

I want EVIDENCE and I want it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think that ?

What proof do you have ?

I want EVIDENCE and I want it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hook line and sinker. You really are so predictable. You have just won my arguement for me.

Drylaw Hearts
Hook line and sinker. You really are so predictable. You have just won my arguement for me.

On the contrary.

On the contrary.

DH, if you don't mind me asking, what enjoyment are you getting from your uber-negative posting frenzy today? You always seem very eager to fully embrace the worst case scenario.

Drylaw Hearts
DH, if you don't mind me asking, what enjoyment are you getting from your uber-negative posting frenzy today? You always seem very eager to fully embrace the worst case scenario.

I get no enjoyment whatsoever.

However I get very frustrated that some folk are pretending like there is nothing wrong.

When clearly there is.

I get no enjoyment whatsoever.

However I get very frustrated that some folk are pretending like there is nothing wrong.

When clearly there is.

Proof, evidence?

Just because you want to belive there is a crisis doesn't mean there is one, and the point I have been trying to get you to understand is, what the feck are you going to do about it? Feck all that's what, the same as everyone else.

So instead of all the negatives you have been posting, try bumming up the team for the game tomorrow.

Drylaw Hearts
Proof, evidence?

Just because you want to belive there is a crisis doesn't mean there is one, and the point I have been trying to get you to understand is, what the feck are you going to do about it? Feck all that's what, the same as everyone else.

So instead of all the negatives you have been posting, try bumming up the team for the game tomorrow.

I'll be right behind the team at Fir Park tomorrow.

Will you ?

I'll be right behind the team at Fir Park tomorrow.

Will you ?

I will be supporting the team, Unfortunely I won't be there.

Before you go off on one, I am disabled and can't make many away games.

Drylaw Hearts
I will be supporting the team, Unfortunely I won't be there.

Before you go off on one, I am disabled and can't make many away games.

I don't ever go off on one.

:)

So we are agreed , we both feel passionately about Hearts. I will never let the media wind me up, and IF things go T!Ts up, will do what I can when the time comes. Too many journos use this board( and others) to fabricate a crisis where none exist. Yes, players have had to wait to be paid, I told the story ( on an other thread) about how as an Ambulance Driver we had this problem regularly ( without a single word in the media).There is no point moaning about behind the scenes goings on, because there is HE HAW we can do to change things.( IF only). VR has us as a plaything and until that changes expect the worst and hope for the best.:)

That is what happened and Micheal Stewart and Andy Driver are liars?

I prefer to believe the players.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
That is what happened and Micheal Stewart and Andy Driver are liars?

I prefer to believe the players.

Oh really?

You did not believe Pressley, Hartley and Gordon...

As a matter of interest; does anybody know how we can afford to do so much charity work and spend so much money on community activities if we're so skint? :rolleyes::Dr_Evil::silly::033:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I really thought we would be over this type of thing regarding wages.

The Vlad moment has arrived.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
As a matter of interest; does anybody know how we can afford to do so much charity work and spend so much money on community activities if we're so skint? :rolleyes::Dr_Evil::silly::033:

HBOS regularly ploughs 100k's of pounds into charitable causes. And still is.

Look where they are now.

Your argument is totally irrelevant and straw-grasping in the extreme

Charlie-Brown
I really thought we would be over this type of thing regarding wages.

The Vlad moment has arrived.

You mean you've just logged on FWJ :) anyway what good book have you read this week? I enjoyed your nixon thread in the shed. :)

Oh really?

You did not believe Pressley, Hartley and Gordon...

Everyone believed there was significant unrest. Some of us had a problem with why Pressley went to the media.

He knew he would be out on his arse, he (Mr Hearts) knew we would become weaker because of this but he still went ahead with it. :eek:

He must have had talks with other clubs before making his statement and for one of them to be Celtic was quite unbelievable.

:rofl:

That about as likely as me waking up tomorrow with Liz Hurley in my kitchen cooking me breakfast in the buff.

I'd imagine she'd at least don an apron to keep the bacon fat off her bristols.

Archived