more wages problems

CJGJ

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about this botch up is they don't even need to think up an excuse/elaborate cover up. They can just use the old one! :) Wonder if Mad Vlad's playing tomorrow then?

form an orderly queue for the storm shelter. torrential drivel is forecast.

:(

hmmn amateur hour...it?s no way to run a business but hell it?s nothing really major (as it wasn?t last time either).

Why do footballers get paid weekly. Surely monthly would be more sensible and given the protracted process at Tynecastle, far less admintastic.

hmmn amateur hour...it?s no way to run a business but hell it?s nothing really major (as it wasn?t last time either).

Why do footballers get paid weekly. Surely monthly would be more sensible and given the protracted process at Tynecastle, far less admintastic.

whit?

Yep.

Another field day will be had with this.

The good thing about this botch up is they don't even need to think up an excuse/elaborate cover up. They can just use the old one! :) Wonder if Mad Vlad's playing tomorrow then?

See. :)

modedit

Outstanding.

Quiet as a mouse for weeks ( I wonder why ) and as soon as a negative story appears you're all over it like a rash.

:rolleyes:

you have a certain robotic tediousness about you fella.

tell me, ever pretended to be a lithuanian on another forum?

Another glass of bubbly my man?

Buffalo Bill

Charlie-Brown

Hand of Gord went away for a wee while especially when Hearts were winning consecutive matches whilst Hibs hadn't won in ages but a good 4-1 win away at Motherwell and 'courage' is resurrected, co-incendence? Can we have a poll?

Outstanding.

Quiet as a mouse for weeks ( I wonder why ) and as soon as a negative story appears you're all over it like a rash.

:rolleyes:

We'll bviously, i decided to leave all you Uberfans basking in the glory of the narrow wins over the mighty Hamilton and Falkirk :D Plus I didn't want to spoil your fun by saying all that annoying true stuff ;)

Hand of God went away for a wee while especially when Hearts were winning consecutive matches whilst Hibs hadn't won in ages but a good 4-1 away at Motherwell and 'courage' is resurrected, co-incendence? Can we have a poll?

He's the JKB 'pet' apparently.:rolleyes:

I once had a pet who needed flushed down the pan.

The tosser should be emptied immediately (IMO)

We'll bviously, i decided to leave all you Uberfans basking in the glory of the narrow wins over the mighty Hamilton and Falkirk :D Plus I didn't want to spoil your fun by saying all that annoying true stuff ;)

The funny thing is that you probably believe that guff as well :rolleyes:

So you genuinely do enjoy "bad" news and the opportunity to wallow in it, but you steer clear of the forum when there isn?t any bad news about because your mighty brain can see through the smokescreen to the underlying problems which you relish...You must be a great guy to have as a mate.;):rolleyes:

So you genuinely do enjoy "bad" news and the opportunity to wallow in it, but you steer clear of the forum when there isn?t any bad news about because your mighty brain can see through the smokescreen to the underlying problems which you relish...You must be a great guy to have as a mate.;):rolleyes:

purely theoretical obviously. i would think that's an untested concept.

on the eve of a big game?

...and so it happened

Buffalo Bill

But to be fair this time it is totally self inflicted -- we really cannot expect the press to do nothing more than use this as the lead back page splash tomorrow.

Once -- maybe but twice ............. :mad:

Cant see any acceptable excuse for this.

However if my employer made me aware of an issue, and assured me money would be in my account, just a bit late, id be ok with it, and it would be a non stort.

Unless of course we were playing Rangers tomorrow and then it would be the best time to make a big deal out of it to unsettle the players.

But to be fair this time it is totally self inflicted -- we really cannot expect the press to do nothing more than use this as the lead back page splash tomorrow.

Once -- maybe but twice ............. :mad:

Yes, no argument from me. Another own goal etc...

But on the eve of a big game...:rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

badly drawn boy

They They They , no real jambo would refer to HMFC as they which he does routinely , can i ask the mods why this clear hobo is still hear -i mean feck sake its obvious is it not

Are u going to do something about him

Are u going to do something about him

No. They aren't.

You can report and report and report.

He can wind up and troll and wind up some more.

Dunno what his hold is on them, but he ain't going anywhere.

chester copperpot
No. They aren't.

You can report and report and report.

Dunno what his hold is on them, but he ain't going anywhere.

Leave it with me ;)

It takes a special kind of walloper to get a chubby doing that over and over again doesn't it ?

I just wish the club would stop giving him and his kind the fecking ammo to irritate the hell out of people.

badly drawn boy

iF EM reported im worried., no malice intended , iim sure its going to break anyway

Dances with wolves , can i have a pm with your thoughts ta

R

It takes a special kind of walloper to get a chubby doing that over and over again doesn't it ?

I just wish the club would stop giving him and his kind the fecking ammo to irritate the hell out of people.

I know mate, I know.

And................. he's offline.

No doubt with a big.....huge.....massive....rap on the knuckles.

Bet you he's learned his lesson now!

:unsure:

cant understand why ewan would want to go with this story at 22-40 on the eve of a big game against one of the OF

HoG, I don't think I've ever replied to one of your posts before so this is not personal.

Why don't you GTF you Hobo?

cant understand why ewan would want to go with this story at 22-40 on the eve of a big game against one of the OF

He?s got in there first before the red rags can sensationalise it like last time.

He's a journalist - it's his job!

Let's see what happens on Monday before anyone gets their knickers in a twist. 3 points tomorrow (today) would actually help the situation - it would prove to any interested parties that the players weren't affected.

He's a journalist - it's his job!

Let's see what happens on Monday before anyone gets their knickers in a twist. 3 points tomorrow (today) would actually help the situation - it would prove to any interested parties that the players weren't affected.

i know its his job, hes a mate of mine but why not go with it at 18-00 why wait until 22-40 .but i will ask him tomorrow.

Amongst all the accusatory p!sh from the usual suspects, does no-one else think that once might be a "glitch", twice becomes dangerously like a trend.

Surely there isnt another club that the eve before a big game doesnt pay their players?

Or is this some bizarre motivational technique that is prevalent in Vladland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Shambles again. This parachuting of cash has to stop with the management of the club being trusted to manage a budget.

The fact that many of the players will hardly bat an eyelid given how much they are paid week in week out is neither here nor there but it is totally unacceptable that this has happened again especially with an eagerly awaited match just hours away.

It has nothing to do with the press, Hearts (and Romanov) are giving them easy copy. Csaba must be raging that all it does is get in the way of his preparations and means people lose focus.

It's embarassing and shows HMFC in such a bad light.

put it this way the NHS had a problem with wages this month, the fact being that those banks that were taken over due to the current situation did not inform us of a change in bank account for those affected. enjoy destroying your team over nowt

put it this way the NHS had a problem with wages this month, the fact being that those banks that were taken over due to the current situation did not inform us of a change in bank account for those affected. enjoy destroying your team over nowt

eh?

portobellojambo1

You are like chronic diarrhoea, a total pain in the feckin ass.

eh?

aye i do know. lots of banks have been taken over but changed peoples accounts but not imformed employer. pay gone walkabout

portobellojambo1
He?s got in there first before the red rags can sensationalise it like last time.

I agree with what you say Spellczech, I think Ewan has chosen to run the correct version of the story before some other papers get their hands on it later tonight/tomorrow morning and twist it to suit their agenda.

Archived