Gorgie Road End - Question

K1874M

Are there usually many extra seats in that end? Ie does that sell out last?

Got friends with tickets in wheatfield and corporate who have asked if I thought they'd be able to sit next to each other, ie will there be enough extra seats together??

There is usually a lot of free seats down at the front near the wheatfield stand, depends how many want to sit next to each other but i would say they would get seats pretty much together easily

The front corners beside the Wheatfield and Main Stands always have lots of spares. The sections were upgraded from Bronze to Silver in the summer so a lot of ST holders have moved to better Silver seats.

west lothian loyal

I choose to sit in the Gorgie end because i WANT to, there are loads of guys in there who were chanters in the early days but prefer to be a wee bit more laid back in their approach now the years are catching up with us.

Still as long as we have mouth pieces like you in other stands to do the Real fan stuff we should be ok.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

European Jambos Mum
I choose to sit in the Gorgie end because i WANT to, there are loads of guys in there who were chanters in the early days but prefer to be a wee bit more laid back in their approach now the years are catching up with us.

Still as long as we have mouth pieces like you in other stands to do the Real fan stuff we should be ok.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

Well said. I am in the Gorgie stand as well. Have been since it was built. :P

john brownlee

depending on which way Hearts are kicking but in the second half a lot of seats are filled if you are not careful. If you go for a pie you some times come back and there's a complete strange sitting in your seat or the one next to you. immigrants from the other side me thinks.

I like the gorgie end even in the old days it was my starting point until you knew which way to move. always a good pagger at the half way point. if you didn't get him first time round there was a good chance you would get him on the way back at the 2nd half.

Why would anyone EVER want to sit in the Gorgie stand?

Erm, somebody that can't afford to pay for three season tickets in section D?:rolleyes:

Archived