Supporters 'chief' in trouble

Nucky Thompson

Question:

Am I missing anything important by having Prancer on my ignore list?

Same here but its pretty pointless when others insist on quoting his/her/its posts... :(

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think the person had the chance to say what he thought at the meeting as he was there but decided to go to the press with it and not for the first time either.

that is absolutely nauseating i can not think of a legal thing a person can do that repulses me more than this

imagine dragging a club you are a member of through the anti hearts media

despicable

that is absolutely nauseating i can not think of a legal thing a person can do that repulses me more than this

despicable

Exactly so! A bit of personal score settling perhaps or maybe just jealousy, in any case quite disgusting.

portobellojambo1
Oh so you agree he is suffering but not enough!!

Why don't you stop spending so much time playing on the internet and go out and sample the real life experiences you so obviously require.

You are so eloquent Lou. I just could not have expressed it like that, if I had made the above post the last sentence would have stated "why don't you go out, find a woman, and exercise your mod edit, instead of coming on here constantly and acting like one".

Guest S.U.S.S.

OK there was ?2 on my desk when i went for lunch and now its gone.

Can you all please state where you were between 12:15 and 12:45.

You are so eloquent Lou. I just could not have expressed it like that, if I had made the above post the last sentence would have stated "why don't you go out, find a woman, and exercise your mod edit, instead of coming on here constantly and acting like one".

Snigger.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Jeez, get a room!;)

Guest JamboRobbo

Wasn't me mate. I was round at your birds. :eek:;)

Late to the party as usual. :)

I'm not a great fan of the modern trend to go running to the police at the drop of a hat, far preferring the settling in-house, with discretion and common-sense, of any disputes or problems if possible. I therefore applaud the committee for having done exactly that, listening to JB and his explanation of the situation. They probably decided that the amount of damage done in the end did not merit further action against JB, beyond his ejection, and that in fact making the issue public would cause him and the WBMC unwarranted damage.

It appears, although it isn't entirely clear, that someone then decided that they didn't like this decision and thus leaked the story to the press, either to get back at JB or the WBMC committee. I find that a shame. The damage limitation process has now become more difficult and the WBMC's committee now has its work cut for it to ensure that it explains its situation with common sense and good judgement. I wish it well.

wissna me ether i am no even dressed yet though worryingly i have had a drink :P:p:p:p

Question:

Am I missing anything important by having Prancer on my ignore list?

No , I don't think so.:cool:

I am doing the same.

It's like not being able to see or hear my mother in law. Wonderful.

boabyarsebiscuit
Has anything interesting happened on this thread yet?

Yes. A Queen of the South supporter just turned up.

boabyarsebiscuit
Well, it's not hard to work out;)

Put "_" for the letters in his name and we can have a game of JKB online "Hangman".

Well, it's not hard to work out;)

The "facts" of the JB case were known to me and many others outside the WBMC circle well before it hit the press. I suggest therefore that you will need to think far wider than your current list of suspects beyond the club members.

........ but, I am not guilty!

:107years:

despicable

It's shocking, but not the first time this has happened. It happens all too often when people take the power to their heads.

MOD EDIT

Please let's not speculate on who may or may not have leaked this story, well at least not on this messageboard thanks.

jambos are go!

If the person who leaked the information believes in public disclosure they should be happy to reveal themselves or else be shown to have appalling double standards.

Charlie-Brown

MOD EDIT

Please let's not speculate on who may or may not have leaked this story, well at least not on this messageboard thanks.

I have been friends with John and Diane for many years.

I hope Diane still considers me a friend.

Did John do wrong ?

Absolutely, but I hope he still considers me a friend.

I stand by my friends.

eddie fenwick
I have been friends with John and Diane for many years.

I hope Diane still considers me a friend.

Did John do wrong ?

Absolutely, but I hope he still considers me a friend.

I stand by my friends.

agreed 100%,john is a gent who made a mistake(albeit a biggie),still have alot of time for him and always will

lost in leith
I demand infallibility from all!! :mad: (it's no more than I've come to expect of myself :rolleyes:)

Quite right, we should demand the highest standards here. From now on the only people who should be allowed to post are folk who have never -

Two timed their partner

Thrown a sicky

Broken the speed limit

Smoked a joint

Paid cash to a tradesman to avoid paying VAT

Surfed the net in their employer's time

etc etc

Not trying to downplay what JB has alleged to have done, but there's been some sanctimonius rubbish posted on this thread, from one poster in particular :mad:

Last post from me on this thread. I'm happy to wait for the WBMC to establish the facts and deal with the matter as they think fit,

If the person who leaked the information believes in public disclosure they should be happy to reveal themselves or else be shown to have appalling double standards.

He's been conspicuous by his absence on this thread - strange, eh?

Quite right, we should demand the highest standards here. From now on the only people who should be allowed to post are folk who have never -

Two timed their partner

Thrown a sicky

Broken the speed limit

Smoked a joint

Paid cash to a tradesman to avoid paying VAT

Surfed the net in their employer's time

etc etc

Not trying to downplay what JB has alleged to have done, but there's been some sanctimonius rubbish posted on this thread, from one poster in particular :mad:

Last post from me on this thread. I'm happy to wait for the WBMC to establish the facts and deal with the matter as they think fit,

Good post mate.

Archived