Aalborg v Sellik (merged threads)

Professor.Arturo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mighty Thor

ha ha ha

wee chesney getting all worked up with the home fans giving him it tight (sounds familiar eh?)

What a thoroughly enjoyable evening! :)

With Manure happy to play for a draw that'll be ra sellik's tongue quickly withdrawn from that particular rectum. Oh the irony....:)

I think we need a bit of perspective, so......

absolute disgrace from a team that has let down the whole of Ireland, (sorry Scotland)

portobellojambo1
What a feckin stupid statement for Nicholas to make, i.e. "I think Aalborg are the worst side that have ever appeared in The Champions League".

Fine saying something like that if you are up by about 5 goals at half time, but when both sides are equally as kack as each other, and you have produced nothing against the side you perceive as the worst ever, you're better keeping yer trap shut.

Dear Mr Nicholas,

Your team just got knocked out of Europe by, in your own words, and I quote "the worst team that has ever appeared in The Champions League".

Devastating result for Ireland's Europe coefficient (:rolleyes:), but apart from that a feckin sooooooooooooooperb result.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss.

GIRFUY tattie-faced low-lifes. :)

Sometimes you are a pathetic excuse of a man:)

Also as predictable as Celtic winning the SPL.:)

Francis Albert
McDonald takes a blatant dive and those smelly *******s pay the price they richly deserve

To me the highlight of the night - a blatant cheating dive leads to the attack for the equaliser.

Look forward to Gordon Smith applauding the sheer justice of it tomorrow.

Dear Mr Nicholas,

Your team just got knocked out of Europe by, in your own words, and I quote "the worst team that has ever appeared in The Champions League".

He also said Aalborg were "there for the taking". :o

Oh ma sides. :)

Dear Mr Nicholas,

Your team just got knocked out of Europe by, in your own words, and I quote "the worst team that has ever appeared in The Champions League".Devastating result for Ireland's Europe coefficient (:rolleyes:), but apart from that a feckin sooooooooooooooperb result.

Makes it all the sweeter mate.

I'm beside masel here.

It's worth it just to see the look on that ****** nosed wee ginger hobo tosser's face. Couldn't have happened to a more loathsome bunch of winkers, GIRFUY.

Just goes to show how truly ordinary Celtic are when they haven't got 4 officials ensuring that they win the game. All the diving about doesn't work in Europe Celtic, impartial referees you see, ferkin tubes.

Why are they going on about this penalty decision? They took the lead about a minute later.

You blew it.

You are bottle merchants.

You are... just plain ****e on a European scale.

You've let Ireland down.

GET OVER IT!!

Pomagne Charlie - permission for lower lip to tremble.

He is absolutely gutted. A joy to watch. :)

Seymour M Hersh
But what about the coefficient? :sad:

Only kidding - it's hilarious. What's Aalborg's budget when compared with Celtic's, I wonder? Oh, and Scottish clubs in Europe this season: played 11, won 0!

Good call Shaun. The infirm are forever moaning that the EPL get sooooooo much more money it makes it impossible for them to compete in Europe. That's when they're not complaining about the rest of us not supplying a decent level of domestic competition for them to compete in Europe. or ..................... you get the picture.

OFGTF

Brick Tamland
It's worth it just to see the look on that ****** nosed wee ginger hobo tosser's face. Couldn't have happened to a more loathsome bunch of winkers, GIRFUY.

Just goes to show how truly ordinary Celtic are when they haven't got 4 officials ensuring that they win the game. All the diving about doesn't work in Europe Celtic, impartial referees you see, ferkin tubes.

You don't fool us GFA this is 100% correct.

Good call Shaun. The infirm are forever moaning that the EPL get sooooooo much more money it makes it impossible for them to compete in Europe. That's when they're not complaining about the rest of us not supplying a decent level of domestic competition for them to compete in Europe. or ..................... you get the picture.

OFGTF

Exactly. Reminds me of when Rangers were whining about the same thing, then getting pumped by Grasshopper Zurich, Levski Sofia and Sturm Graz! That's what's so brilliant about this for me: seeing Celtic full flat on their self-important, delusions of grandeur backsides.

Ha ha ha ha oh yeah and ha. They get so many breaks and refereeing decisions every week domestically, so it is so good to see them suffer.

The infirm are forever moaning that the EPL get sooooooo much more money it makes it impossible for them to compete in Europe.

Aalborg, Famagusta and many others disprove that myth.

CFCGTF. :mad:

portobellojambo1
Gary Caldwell scores a special goal to go with his special face. :)

That 1-2 between he and Loovens was Celtic's best move of the night.

Just as nice is the fact that with them only amassing 2 goals and 2 points (so far) the finance they will get from UEFA will be fecking sweeties.

Can I just add a heartfelt thank you to the wonderful Aalborg fans for getting it right up the IRA loving **** tonight, it was a joy listening to them drown out the smelly freaks :)

That was funny.

Now if only referees in this country would treat Celtic (and Rangers) just like any other club, then maybe we would have a closer competition here.

More often than not in the SPL McDonalds 'dive' would have resulted in a free kick for Celtic and a booking for the oppossition player.

Unfortunately we have media/GFA etc who do not see it that way and are scared to upset the big 2...........there way of things equalling out are if Rangers get as many dodgy decisions as Celtic and vice versa.

Lets all laugh at Celtic :laugh::laugh:

Francis Albert
Aalborg, Famagusta and many others disprove that myth.

CFCGTF. :mad:

Did you forget the best example of all - FKB Kaunus?

Ha ha ha ha oh yeah and ha. They get so many breaks and refereeing decisions every week domestically, so it is so good to see them suffer.

Probably contributes to there downfall in Europe imo.

They are that used to getting poor decisions week in week out domestically, they don't know how to react when the referee stands up to them.

Did you forget the best example of all - FKB Kaunus?

I had, but then again they didn't make it to the group stage unlike the two I quoted.

That was funny.

Now if only referees in this country would treat Celtic (and Rangers) just like any other club, then maybe we would have a closer competition here.

More often than not in the SPL McDonalds 'dive' would have resulted in a free kick for Celtic and a booking for the oppossition player.

Unfortunately we have media/GFA etc who do not see it that way and are scared to upset the big 2...........there way of things equalling out are if Rangers get as many dodgy decisions as Celtic and vice versa.

:clap::food-smiley-004:

best in the land

GIRFUY!!!

only dissapointment for me is no long list of injured tims.

lets see how the "best suppoters in the world behave now" :).

MackaysCentreSpot

Why did Rob keep saying that if Celtic had got a draw tonight then they would have got the UEFA Cup spot.

Thats not true.

Both teams would have had 3 points and a game to play.

That was immense. The results this season with the Old Firm in Europe couldn't have been better, especially with the lack of quality that they have lost to.

Never mind, I'm sure the rest of us will get the blame at the lack of competition but it just shows what happens when you don't have the refs on your side.

Does anyone talk more c**p than John Hartson?

Yup

Absolutely everything that comes from Scott Booth's mouth is utter bull****. Charlie Nicholas is an utter bellend who is completely incapable of saying anything that you can ever take seriously. Hugh Keevins is one of the World's best at talking bolox. Ewan Cameron is up their, so is his equally moronic buddy Roughie.

John Hartson is an amateur when it comes to talking crap.

Toxteth O'Grady
That was funny.

I thought they were treated very leniently by the referee, they set out to cheat as usual right from the start, with cynical fouls by Brown and Caldwell unpunished when the Danes were on the attack.

Skippy should have been cautioned (at least) for kicking the ball at a player not to mention his constant falling over looking for fouls.

GIRFUY Celtic FC

Archived