Aalborg v Sellik (merged threads)

Professor.Arturo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

McDonald takes a blatant dive and those smelly *******s pay the price they richly deserve

Now that cheating little scrote kicks the ball against one of Aalborgs players deliberately, what a piece of shiiiiit!!!

Every time Celtic play in Europe I try to tell myself to be the bigger man and try and appreciate when they do well and see that it can be good for Scottish football as a whole.

Then [enter opposition] score and I'm overcome with sheer delight that I have never, and never will be, able to surpress.

:laugh:

Did I just hear things there or were the Danes singing "can you hear the cletic sing, canny hear a ferkin thing" :laugh:

no that was me.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Well done Caldwell.

Out of Yoorup.

Oh ma sides. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Davy Provo: "This'll be the most painful one ever". "It didn't help with the referee not awarding a penalty".

Happy days. :)

heartgarfunkel

Maloney coming on - Strachan, it's not a Scottish ref, the offside/dive/red card/penalty option doesn't work in Europe you silly wee man!

But what about the coefficient? :sad:

Only kidding - it's hilarious. What's Aalborg's budget when compared with Celtic's, I wonder? Oh, and Scottish clubs in Europe this season: played 11, won 0!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss.

GIRFUY tattie-faced low-lifes. :)

The Old Tolbooth

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Fult time, another famous smeltic away performance ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Archived