Aalborg v Sellik (merged threads)

Professor.Arturo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That 1-2 between he and Loovens was Celtic's best move of the night.

Just as nice is the fact that with them only amassing 2 goals and 2 points (so far) the finance they will get from UEFA will be fecking sweeties.

Cheers for the website bud...;)

I think even the wee man's feeling better!! :P

And so it begins..........Pomagne Charlie sticks the first chib into Strapon.

An absolute joy to watch and shows them up for the rheptiles they are.

Happy days. :)

Why did Rob keep saying that if Celtic had got a draw tonight then they would have got the UEFA Cup spot.

Thats not true.

Both teams would have had 3 points and a game to play.

Yes, but Celtic would've been ahead on the head-to-head, by virtue of their away goal. And Aalborg's last game? Manchester United, away. Caldwell's og essentially kept the Danes in Europe, and knocked UEFA-bound Celtic out altogether.

Patrick Bateman

It's funny that Celtic are so "devastated" by this - Strachan has been a better manager for them that O'Neil yet because he isn't "Celtic Minded" they'll fire into him at the soonest possible opportunity.

That said, he's an irritating scaff mutant tramp. Ho ho ho.

That 1-2 between he and Loovens was Celtic's best move of the night.

Just as nice is the fact that with them only amassing 2 goals and 2 points (so far) the finance they will get from UEFA will be fecking sweeties.

What a great night. The pain on that wheasel's face makes it all worth it.

Caldwell = good Jambo.

portobellojambo1
Probably contributes to there downfall in Europe imo.

They are that used to getting poor decisions week in week out domestically, they don't know how to react when the referee stands up to them.

I don't think it is even a case of the referees in Europe actually standing up to them Gambo, it is more a case of that in European competitions the referees apply the rules in accordance with what the rule book states, and not what the OF state, as happens in Scotland on many occasions. (you tend to get more decisions against Rangers or Celtic very late in the season, when there is nothing at stake) - Apologies for length of sentence, I couldn't really decide where to stick a full stop, so didn't.

MackaysCentreSpot
Yes, but Celtic would've been ahead on the head-to-head, by virtue of their away goal. And Aalborg's last game? Manchester United, away. Caldwell's og essentially kept the Danes in Europe, and knocked UEFA-bound Celtic out altogether.

Right Shaun but it still was not a done deal that a draw tonight would have got Celtic the UEFA place, although probable it was not guaranteed by tonights result.

I understood the highlighted bit and thats the most important thing. :)

Commander Harris

been out for the evening, it's good to come home and find a thread like this. :)

I take it caldwell ****ed up? Good stuff. :)

HO.HO.HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

XMAS COMES EARLY..

GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA modedit!!!

MON ANYONE WHO PLAYS AGAINST THESE CHEATING ERSEHOLES!!

(I admit they may not have cheated much tonight, but these things even themselves out over a season right?,,.. Taste your own medicine weedgie sc**!)

I P Knightley

Looks like the points famine continues for Celtic in Europe.

Shame that.

mmph...

pwwmmph...

mwahahahahhahahhhaahaha

Please don't tell me that mathematically there's a chance they can qualify for UEFA?

Nelly Terraces
Looks like the points famine continues for Celtic in Europe.

Shame that.

mmph...

pwwmmph...

mwahahahahhahahhhaahaha

Please don't tell me that mathematically there's a chance they can qualify for UEFA?

Yer safe mate. Theres no chance of that whatsoever, and their remaining game is just a dead duck.

Unlucky ya ****ing trolls. That was beautiful to watch tonight. :P

Just got up over here in the land of the rising sun... and watched that link from JBG... oh dearie dearie me...:mj_zivili::653:

Lynn:ninja:

portobellojambo1
This thread on pie and bovril makes funny reading heh heh!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96031&st=50

I just read through that thread John, and read a post I thought looked familiar, so read it again, and discovered I appear to be posting on there, despite not being registered on there or ever having seen the site before, as someone called GalaJambo (now if you are confused think how I feel :eek:). Could have swore I posted those comments on here, but hey ho, age does funny things to you.

portobellojambo1

Any chance that Tiocfaidh Ar La (TAL) might organise a minute's silence for their fallen heroes before their game against ICT on Saturday, and inform the SPL that all other clubs should show similar respect.

having a pub full of the mhanks on our usual tuesday night poker league, what joy was had, even losing to a bad hand you could not remove the smile from my face

Fozzyonthefence
HEHE :band: now for another drink, only hope HEARTS can stuff Rangers on saturday and make my week :)

Some on here might not be too happy if that happens

Having spent the last 10 minutes reading through this thread, all I can say is what a small-minded, pathetic and childish bunch we are on here. How dare we celebrate the defeat of our champions to a second-rate bunch of Danes!! We should be above that. All I can say is,

YA DANCER:4_1_111::Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:fing10::band::av-1001::av-1001::av-1001:

Seymour M Hersh
Aalborg, Famagusta and many others disprove that myth.

CFCGTF. :mad:

Indeed it does but that's never stopped your hero Murray from bleating about it ad nauseam has it?

jamborleystatto

its great watchin the tic lose in europe i think its because it dont happen in spl that much.its a case of now u no how the rest of the lea gue feel

Guest Dipped Flake

Think I must be the only Jambo that was disappointed they went out. Means almost certainly we will lose 1 place in Europe the season after next. Also know that for quite a few posters there is an ulterior motive for their glee and I hate that (Not labelling all like this, think most know the ones I am on about).

For all that I thought it was hilarious hearing the Aalborg fans singing 'can you hear the celtic sing', must have really nosied the celtic fans right up. It was also good to see Macdonalds dive before the first goal, as a lot of guys have said, he would have got a free kick for this in the SPL.

...Also know that for quite a few posters there is an ulterior motive for their glee and I hate that...

Kickback at its finest here. Read it and cringe.

Obviously I along with all other decent Scottish Football Supporters feel a touch of sadness as once more our last representative in Europes Premier Club Competition bows out. This is clearly a tragedy and as such should be marked with a round of applause.

Guest Dipped Flake
Kickback at its finest here. Read it and cringe.

Kickback is a discussion forum where members can post their opinions on various topics so yes, kickback at it's finest. I cringe at many things written here too.

Kickback is a discussion forum where members can post their opinions on various topics so yes, kickback at it's finest. I cringe at many things written here too.

Read this, see how pompous it is, cringe again.

Obviously I along with all other decent Scottish Football Supporters feel a touch of sadness as once more our last representative in Europes Premier Club Competition bows out. This is clearly a tragedy and as such should be marked with a round of applause.

with our game against rangers on sat, both sets of supporters must show their respect to the hurt and sadness at this time with at least a minutes applause, now do we have the time to make a banner to show how much we feel in this tragic period

Archived