Aalborg v Sellik (merged threads)

Professor.Arturo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
Good luck to Aalborg. Please beat the most vhile institution in world sport. Thanks in advance.

Amen to that brother!

MON THE AALBORG!!!!

O'Geady own goal please.

last minute own goal knocks them out, :fing10:

return planes cancelled and the great unwashed are left stranded ;)

marshallschunkychicken

Aalborg just jumped right up there into my top ten favourite teams.

Whether they stay there is up to them...

Just had a look at the tv options. Sky has Chick Nick in the studio, STV has John Fartson. Tough choice. :sad:

Just had a look at the tv options. Sky has Chick Nick in the studio, STV has John Fartson. Tough choice. :sad:

John Hartson actually comes accross as an ok guy when on TV.

He's not a grovelling, illiterate like Nickolarse and he tends to tell it like it is. Quite rare for a former Old Firm player.

Anywhere on 'Tinternet I can watch the S C U M F****** get beat??

The wee mans not well so he's lying on the couch watching his telly...Don't think it's fair to make him watch these C****, he's only 2!!

portobellojambo1

I don't care if Aalborg score a goal 22 minutes into injury time, from 50 yards offisde, as long as it knocks that bunch of smelly barstewards out I will be happy.

Just had the misfortune of wandering into RS McColl on Portobello High Street and Real Radio was on. That bawbag Cameron was giving it big licks about how he reckons Celtic could win the UEFA Cup this season, and how everybody in Scotland would be rooting for them tonight. Erse that he is.

portobellojambo1
Anywhere on 'Tinternet I can watch the S C U M F****** get beat??

The wee mans not well so he's lying on the couch watching his telly...Don't think it's fair to make him watch these C****, he's only 2!!

Its due to come on Channel 2 on this link big man -

http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/?page_id=5

Imagine making those poor kids wear sellik taps. They'll be scarred for life when they're old enough to learn about that vile institution's history. :o

I've decided to watch it on Sky so I can hear Pomagne Charlie and Davy Provo squealing like stuck pigs as their beloved hoops get tanked.

Generic Username
This is one seriously dull game.

Time to change to Man United.

I'm flicking between Arsenal and Celtic.

Both are dire.

Is this really the Champions League?

Jeezo, I htought it was the Bells/Irn-Bru First Division.

Everyone who took the Jarrko out of the MLS Final on Sunday should be watching this!

I'm flicking between Arsenal and Celtic.

Both are dire.

Celtic are unlucky.....

...they should have scored a couple....

...want to buy Mole!!!

total pish. funny how the likes of samaras and nakamura look like mole & elliot in this game and yet they would be sticking them away like rooney & berbatov in the SPL.

utter pish.

Celtic are unlucky.....

...want to buy Mole!!!

Goodbye Timothy.

portobellojambo1

What a feckin stupid statement for Nicholas to make, i.e. "I think Aalborg are the worst side that have ever appeared in The Champions League".

Fine saying something like that if you are up by about 5 goals at half time, but when both sides are equally as kack as each other, and you have produced nothing against the side you perceive as the worst ever, you're better keeping yer trap shut.

Celtic are unlucky.....

...want to buy Mole!!!

Does your Dad post on this site???

I thought the only thing missing from this post was "Maha!" :P

Rob McLean looks absolutely tiny compared to John Hartson as he looks up to him during their chats! I never realised Hartson was such a huge M*****er.

Aalborg's lack of fight and effort is sadly reminiscent of our performance against Mhanky FC a couple of weeks ago. :sad:

Archived