Real Fans v Part time fans etc

Independence

There were over 13000 fans today. Glory Hunters were absent once again!!!!!!

To one and everyone, on an extremeley, cold day, well done.

A special thanks to fans who travelled far, well done, Manchester Hearts , Dumfries Hearts and my own lot from North Berwick!!!!!!!

How sad it is that some fans will not support the team at Tynecasltle because of, well WHY??????????

LOYALTY, Great day and thanks Hearts once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Why dont you take what you just wrote and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

ALL Hearts fans are loyal whether they were there today or not and we don't need fandans like you preaching your sanctimonious crap.

A special thanks to fans who travelled far, well done, Manchester Hearts , Dumfries Hearts and my own lot from North Berwick!!!!!!!

How sad it is that some fans will not support the team at Tynecasltle because of, well WHY??????????

What a tube you are :hobofish:

badly drawn boy

Jesus christ , what an ahole

Nucky Thompson
Troll, troll, troll.

What a sad, immature wee man.

Immature maybe cat, but I don't think he's a troll:)

Miller Jambo 60

aye my balls were falling off but a win and an introduction to my 14 year old to robbos

ALL Hearts fans are loyal whether they were there today or not and we don't need fandans like you preaching your sanctimonious crap.

There were a huge amount of ' so called loyal' fans missing today!

However there were over 13000 VERY LOYAL fans who turned up on a freezing day from as far away as Manchester and North Berwick..and that is my POINT!!!!

Todays support were vey LOYAL!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
There were a huge amount of ' so called loyal' fans missing today!

However there were over 13000 VERY LOYAL fans who turned up on a freezing day from as far away as Manchester and North Berwick..and that is my POINT!!!!

Todays support were vey LOYAL!!!

Stop kidding us on by trying to cover your erse.

Act like a grown up or p*ss of and bore some other forum.

I take it you were NOt at the game today?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I take it you were NOt at the game today?

Wrong again.

I was there (as usual) with my brother and nephew.

The fans that were there today are obviously loyal,the fans that missed today or other games because of PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES are obviously loyal but the fans who are missing games because of political agendas with the administration can't really be called fans and we are better off without them. The crowd are really getting behind the team now. Most people appreciate that the players are giving their all.

Wrong again.

I was there (as usual) with my brother and nephew.

Unsure where I am going wrong but again THANKS Hearts loyal fans!!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Didnt you say you were going to stop going?

As The Godfather said: You think you are out of it and then they pull you back in.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
The fans that were there today are obviously loyal,the fans that missed today or other games because of PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES are obviously loyal but the fans who are missing games because of political agendas with the administration can't really be called fans and we are better off without them. The crowd are really getting behind the team now. Most people appreciate that the players are giving their all.

Balls.

Hearts fans are still fans.

They may be listening to the game on the radio or the 'net whatever. They are still fans, regardless of your "political agenda".

And by the way I know plenty of Jambos who could be described as having this agenda and still have season tickets.

MackaysCentreSpot

Luckydug.........I think you better get your tin hat on after that post.

Miller Jambo 60
Balls.

Hearts fans are still fans.

They may be listening to the game on the radio or the 'net whatever. They are still fans, regardless of your "political agenda".

And by the way I know plenty of Jambos who could be described as having this agenda and still have season tickets.

Have i missed something what the feck is going on.

Perhaps we should set up a hotline so people can call in and clipe on so-called "fans" who aren't really fans any more. We can also give these renegades some sort of badge to distinguish them in case they try to sneak in to any future games (from which they will be officially banned naturally). Obviously we won't allow them to buy Hearts merchandise either. And, let's see, we'll have to come up for a name with them, "part-timers" should do the trick. I think that physical relations and fraternising between part-timers and fans should be forbidden, and we should set up a network of youngsters called the "Tynie Youth" to report on any such breaches of protocol. That should about do it. "Fans uber alles", I say! Are you with me?!!!

csaba the hut!

What about the fans last week were they loyal!!or the week before that etc!! am a season ticket holder with 2 kids could nt make it today!but always renew my season ticket every year and buy merchandise constantly!!what makes you more loyal than me??????

What about the fans last week were they loyal!!or the week before that etc!! am a season ticket holder with 2 kids could nt make it today!but always renew my season ticket every year and buy merchandise constantly!!what makes you more loyal than me??????

No that's fine, that comes under "personal circumstances". It's ok, you're allowed three of these each season. Think of it like playing a joker! You can sleep safely tonight, you're still a fan!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Sad, immature tall man then.

My point remains the same whatever fecking height you are.

Pretty sad that on a happy night after a good win and even more important a good performance in an entertaining game that some plumb comes on and stirs the sh*t.

Thankfully the majority on this thread have made their feelings known as to what they think of it.

Pretty sad that on a happy night after a good win and even more important a good performance in an entertaining game that some plum comes on and stirs the sh*t.

Agree entirely.

No fecking need for it.

Why ??????? erm..................because I live over 10,000 miles away. I apologise for not being a loyal supporter. I would also like to apologise for not making the 1896 1956 and 1968 Scottish Cup Finals as I wasn't born then.

Rudolf's Mate

All this post goes to show is that even when the team are getting results you are still going to have people claiming they are a better fan than the next person!!!

I gather the op is going to be one of those people who at the next game gives the absent faces stick for not being at today's game??? Hell, lets just burn them at the stake!

Sad, immature tall man then.

My point remains the same whatever fecking height you are.

Whatever!!

My point is I enjoyed getting behind the team today, as I have for the last 45 years plus, I enjoyed the effort put in by the players , I enjoyed being surounded by LOYAL Hearts fans as I have for years but I wish more of those 'so called Hearts fans' would turn up on a more regular basis instead of staying at home because VR has promised them more!!!

We are and always have been STREETS ahead of the Hobos when it comes to support and scores but that is not what this thraed is about!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you "The President" of the "I'm a Better Fan than Youz lot!!" Brigade. :107years:

Why ??????? erm..................because I live over 10,000 miles away. I apologise for not being a loyal supporter. I would also like to apologise for not making the 1896 1956 and 1968 Scottish Cup Finals as I wasn't born then.

I think we can excuse you LJ as long as you send proof of your residence and an affadavit swearing that you would be a ST-holder if you lived within travelling distance of Tynie.

That's not really the issue though. The issue is what we do about fans that attend matches and then don't stay until the end. How early would they be able to leave to retain their "fan" status - obviously not half-time, so say 65 minutes, 70 minutes, 75 minutes? We're going to have to give a great deal of close consideration to this question but I'm up for it, as it will ensure the integrity of our club!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Whatever!!

My point is I enjoyed getting behind the team today, as I have for the last 45 years plus, I enjoyed the effort put in by the players , I enjoyed being surounded by LOYAL Hearts fans as I have for years but I wish more of those 'so called Hearts fans' would turn up on a more regular basis instead of staying at home because VR has promised them more!!!

We are and always have been STREETS ahead of the Hobos when it comes to support and scores but that is not what this thraed is about!!!

Christ, you are at least 45 years old?

Luckydug.........I think you better get your tin hat on after that post.

13000 people turned up today and the support have stayed loyal for the most part. If anyone with cash is thinking of taking over from Vlad there is much more chance of a white knight coming in with an average attendance of 13000/14000 than there is with an average of 6000 as the people with the political agendas want.

Anyway I dont care what the stay away fans think . They dont count as far as I am concerned.

All this post goes to show is that even when the team are getting results you are still going to have people claiming they are a better fan than the next person!!!

I gather the op is going to be one of those people who at the next game gives the absent faces stick for not being at today's game??? Hell, lets just burn them at the stake!

Burning's too good for them, you sissy! Liberal hand-wringer. ;)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
13000 people turned up today and the support have stayed loyal for the most part. If anyone with cash is thinking of taking over from Vlad there is much more chance of a white knight coming in with an average attendance of 13000/14000 than there is with an average of 6000 as the people with the political agendas want.

Anyway I dont care what the stay away fans think . They dont count as far as I am concerned.

As far as I can see you and the OP are the only ones with political agendas.

The crowd size today was similar to the Levein era. That is all.

But how do you know that the people you chat to here on JKB are real fans or stay away fans? Do you PM each one before talking to them to ask them? What if they lie? Oh god, life must be so complicated for you.

Perhaps we should set up a sub-forum for real fans and then apply some rigorous criteria to keep the riff-raff out. Yes, that would do it. Mods?

Yawn.

Credit crunch , Xmas looming.

Or maybe you hadn't noticed.

badly drawn boy
Whatever!!

Sheet a 45 year old spouting this nonsense , beggers belief

I genuinely assumed you were around the 16 mark

Perhaps we should set up a hotline so people can call in and clipe on so-called "fans" who aren't really fans any more. We can also give these renegades some sort of badge to distinguish them in case they try to sneak in to any future games (from which they will be officially banned naturally). Obviously we won't allow them to buy Hearts merchandise either. And, let's see, we'll have to come up for a name with them, "part-timers" should do the trick. I think that physical relations and fraternising between part-timers and fans should be forbidden, and we should set up a network of youngsters called the "Tynie Youth" to report on any such breaches of protocol. That should about do it. "Fans uber alles", I say! Are you with me?!!!

This is an easy one,,,,just support the team through thick an thin home and away........EASY SOLUTION!!!!

This is an easy one,,,,just support the team through thick an thin home and away........EASY SOLUTION!!!!

But you're so right! It is indeed black and white - I never thought of it like that! Thanks NBerwicJTs for changing my whole outlook on the matter. What do you mean by "support" though?

As far as I can see you and the OP are the only ones with political agendas.

The crowd size today was similar to the Levein era. That is all.

The point is if you had got your way we would be playing in front of around 6000 fans every week.You have some pretty strange ideas about how to support you club.

Anyway I didn't mean this to be a better /worse fan debate because in your case that is not even debatable

Commander Harris

no problem. much obliged.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
The point is if you had got your way we would be playing in front of around 6000 fans every week.You have some pretty strange ideas about how to support you club.

Anyway I didn't mean this to be a better /worse fan debate because in your case that is not even debatable

Lets leave it that our ideas are different. But we still support Hearts.

Archived