The Intelligence of Some Hearts Fans...

Paul_

I apologise to everyone around me for just having a laugh at the game.

Couldn't help myself shouting "ooooooohhh" when Neilson's cross went towards goal for the keeper to ahppily catch.

People around me must have been thinking "fud" :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was some numpty continually calling Nade a fat bassa yesterday??

Also, i can`t stand fans who can`t give credit to players they normally dislike.

I`ve had this numpty behind me who constantly criticises Kingston.(when he was playing)

Obviously Kingston was taking flak for supposed lack of tracking back but no one can deny a) hes a good footballer and B) he latterly upped his workrate defensively.

But no, this trumpet behind me isn`t having it. Kingston will turn players inside out and produce a good piece of play but you don`t hear a peep.

The minute Kingston dares to misplace a pass he gets dogs. I`m no lover of Robbie Neilson but i admitted yesterday he played well, and i even clapped him a few times!!!!

His passing is still keech though!:P

'There's one guy in Section G and every one will know who I'm talking about that shouts the biggest ammount of crap. My mate was very close to swinging for him last season he was that bad. What's the pc way of saying he might be Chinese? '

oh that guy is a nightmare, he is the row behind us so we moved!!!

'There's one guy in Section G and every one will know who I'm talking about that shouts the biggest ammount of crap. My mate was very close to swinging for him last season he was that bad. What's the pc way of saying he might be Chinese? '

oh that guy is a nightmare, he is the row behind us so we moved!!!

I hate him. I feel sorry for his son though, he has to sit next to him!

Nah it was the back of section T mate. Every minute screaming at players when the opposition have the ball.

Fair enough it's frustrating but we cant have 100% of the possession!!

I know the guy your on about, I sit in section T and he's in the row behind me(I'm sure he thinks he's in the dugout!!) We all cringe when he turns up, having bets with the guy next to on when he starts calling the team 'lazy b*******!'

Another sunday another win yet again another moan thread on KB

You just cant beat it.

football is the last time I checked the common mans game.

Shut up mate, its a public forum. If you dont like this thread don't post on it. Simple.

Just for the record its not negative to Hearts in any way - I actually said in my prev post that I thought Nade ran his arse off all game.

It's the same in every section, the muppets are taking over the place!!

In Sec E lower, If Robbie / Zaliukas / Nade is having a good game, it only takes one slip and they're screaming abuse at them. Then when they carry on having a good game they don't utter one positive comment. If you try to pick them up on it, they throw the rattle out of the pram.

Pathetic lads.

Shut up mate, its a public forum. If you dont like this thread don't post on it. Simple.

Just for the record its not negative to Hearts in any way - I actually said in my prev post that I thought Nade ran his arse off all game.

Yeh okay its a public forum so we all have to agree. Not the way it works.

My point was your at a football game. You are going to get moaners and people you dont like.

Get used to it instead of greeting like a wee bairn on a public forum.

Serge McMurto
thesre a guy at the back of the lower B section says the same ****e too!

today he shouted that hearts were like a 'fart in a trance' ha ha!

Never been a regular poster on here but feel the need to defend myself on this. My comment was directed at Zaliukas after he gave the ball away needlessly in the first half and was in my humble opinion justified, however I wonder Ally if you are one of the many fans that sit in section B and never open your mouth one way or the other.(personally I like to shout encouragement at my team as well)

Threads like this are always slightly comical in which people pontificate about the intelligence, or lack of, in regard to other Jambos, yet this season in particular the stadium has been like a graveyard for atmosphere, so I put it to you and the other fans that seem to spend the match listening to people you regard as being intellectually inferior to yourselves that until you are on your feet shouting encouragment and helping create a better atmosphere you should keep your assumptions about my intellect to yourself.

Then general rule seems to be, if you can't spot a 'spouter-of-p!sh' sitting near you then its probably YOU.

btw, fair play to Serge McMurto for defending himself. Maybe someone should start a thread called 'The Silence of Some Hearts Fans...' where people bemoan the areas where no one bothers to sing, clap or shout.

Guest S.U.S.S.
There is guy where i sit who goes mental everytime Balogh punches the ball, even when he clawing it away from the attackers head.

And I know Zal had a mare today, and makes his usual mistake or 2 but this guy and his cronies got on his back all the way thru the game, which aint gonna help the boy.

Plus they were chanting to one of the Falkirk subs about beating his wife i couldnt really make it out, me and my mates couldnt tell you who the subs were so how these guys the in and outs of a Falkirk subs life is beyond me.

And people coming in 10 mins late then 5 mins later going to pish and making me get up and down like a f*ing yo-yo annoys me to.

Rant over

Perhaps because its been reported in the press one of the Falkirk players beat his wife!

Maybe people should cheer Zaliukus when he screws up.

Guest S.U.S.S.
There is a guy two seats away from me in F who has the loudest shout and uses it all the time for no reason, literally makes my ears ring from time to time. Also two women behind that laugh everytime a Hearts player makes a mistake, so infuriating!!!

Punch the burds in the face! what the hell they are doing at the game when they should be making their mans tea i dont know!

Miller Jambo 60
One of the many drawbacks of all seater stadiums is that if you have an ST you may have to listen to the same arsehole for the entire season. :sad:

In the days of the terrace you just moved.

Thats why i moved to N that poor female next to me had to put up with my rubbish every home game:eek:

Some of the people sitting around me are infuriating as well.

One guy just moans his face off....it doesnt even matter if we are winning.

Last game bleating like a sheep about how if we weren't a few goals up by half time he would leave.

Speaks like we have a god given right to beat teams like Falkirk.

Total nonsense.

And the old guys he moans too agree, and cant even bring themselves to say Zal's name. I'm sure I heard them giving it some Black bas***d nonsense either to Nade or one of the opposition. Heard them say they were only at the game because their mate suggested they went out for a pint after the game.

Really would rather they weren't there than filling a seat and moaning.

They dont even seem to want to be there.

No wonder the team gets booed after a win.

Punch the burds in the face! what the hell they are doing at the game when they should be making their mans tea i dont know!

I have often considered this!

In upper T? We sit there and I didn't hear that yesterday. I actually like our section as there are very few idiots. Last couple of seasons there was 1 who sat few rows in front but he aint there this season which is nice. :)

We are in upper "T", next to exit for "S" and "T"and the muppet is right on our shoulder. Hope everyone feels sorry for us:)

No matter what happens he always has something to say and 100% it's not nice:p

Yeh okay its a public forum so we all have to agree. Not the way it works.

My point was your at a football game. You are going to get moaners and people you dont like.

Get used to it instead of greeting like a wee bairn on a public forum.

No, your point was that we won but people are still moaning. Although I wasn't moaning about the performance. Infact I wasnt moaning about anything just saying that some fans (probably including you ;)) are thick as.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Last game bleating like a sheep about how if we weren't a few goals up by half time he would leave.

Total nonsense.

And the old guys he moans too agree, and cant even bring themselves to say Zal's name. I'm sure I heard them giving it some Black bas***d nonsense either to Nade or one of the opposition. Heard them say they were only at the game because their mate suggested they went out for a pint after the game.

I've heard your behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.

Pot. Kettle. Black

Never been a regular poster on here but feel the need to defend myself on this. My comment was directed at Zaliukas after he gave the ball away needlessly in the first half and was in my humble opinion justified, however I wonder Ally if you are one of the many fans that sit in section B and never open your mouth one way or the other.(personally I like to shout encouragement at my team as well)

Threads like this are always slightly comical in which people pontificate about the intelligence, or lack of, in regard to other Jambos, yet this season in particular the stadium has been like a graveyard for atmosphere, so I put it to you and the other fans that seem to spend the match listening to people you regard as being intellectually inferior to yourselves that until you are on your feet shouting encouragment and helping create a better atmosphere you should keep your assumptions about my intellect to yourself.

I know I'd rather say nothing than "Show some impotence Nade"

For anyone that didnt get it by the way impotence is mostly if not always referred to when describing erectile dysfunction...

I shout encouragement. Applaud good play or shout "FFS Zaliukas etc" when needed. What Im saying though is some fans need to think before opening that hole in their face.

southside1874
For weeks I've sat and listened to the utter garbage that comes out the mouths of the boys that sit behind me.

The nonsense that comes from them is unbelievable - one minute slating players like Miko etc and I mean REALLY slating him to the point they are making erse's of themselves to the really stupid like this little gem today

"For ******'s sake Nade show some impotence!! It means a wee bit o' effort man look it up in the f****n' dictionary Nade!!"

Hahaha pick up a dictionary yourselves lads!!

For the record - I thought Nade worked his back side off for the 80 odd minutes he played.

Well done big guy :)

Been happening for years mate. Its getting better though

Commander Harris

Total nonsense.

must be better than last year though? :)

I've heard your behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.

Pot. Kettle. Black

And you believe everything you read...

Duuuuhhhhhh

must be better than last year though? :)

Not at all,

Now you've moved, I can clearly here all the rest of them moan moan moan....

Not at all,

Now you've moved, I can clearly here all the rest of them moan moan moan....

Perhaps he moved to get away from you?

I know I would :-)

Perhaps he moved to get away from you?

I know I would :-)

He moved because he couldnt see the game from behind my huge Union Jack flag.

No, your point was that we won but people are still moaning. Although I wasn't moaning about the performance. Infact I wasnt moaning about anything just saying that some fans (probably including you ;)) are thick as.

Ah I see it was a dig at hearts fans in general :hobofish:

My earlier point was you are going to get all kinds of people at a football game.

People who ar not the brightest and people like you who is obviously some sort of super brain.

What usually happens super brains like yourself go away as they cant enjoy there prawn sandwiches at the game.

To be honest I dont really have many complaints about where I sit. Aye you get a daft shout sometimes but thats their opinion. There is more than enough laughs to keep you going throughout the 90mins. Especially directed towards the linesman or subs warming up. I tend to have a go at the ref or other teams players rather than ours.

Plus they were chanting to one of the Falkirk subs about beating his wife i couldnt really make it out, me and my mates couldnt tell you who the subs were so how these guys the in and outs of a Falkirk subs life is beyond me.

We were making comments about one of the Falkirk players (not a sub) beating his wife. It was reported in the national press. I won't name the player, for obvious reasons.

If you had a problem with it, why not say so at the time?

Guest S.U.S.S.
We were making comments about one of the Falkirk players (not a sub) beating his wife. It was reported in the national press. I won't name the player, for obvious reasons.

If you had a problem with it, why not say so at the time?

Shakin Wi Rage!!!! :)

Miller Jambo 60
FACT.

Yes why is it we are treated as mini huns.

I am British and proud to be British.

Loads of hearts fans are better prods than the huns.

Im a member of the church , could half the huns say that.

They do my head in:eek:

Sexton Hardcastle

:surprised:

Camouflage Man in section N,

Total ar 5e hole, shouts abuse at ever one, oppo managers, subs, hearts players etc and IMO makes a complete t!t of himself

Today he was giving Shrek Hughes it tight, but when Falkirk scored and shrek turned round giving it big licks, Camo man almost started greetin hanging over the fence screaming at shrek for having a go back.

Into the second half the cops and stewards had a wee word with him and honestly i thought he was going to cry!!

'av got ma wee laddie wi mae' that's the wee laddie who is told to STFU if he asks anything and has to listen to all the 5h ite coming out daddies mouth.

I know he gets a few laughs out of the under 16 brigade that sit near him, but IMHO he is the biggest TUBE I've come across in over 25 years watching the JT's in different areas of Tynie

he's an even bigger t!t in the pub before the game!

no matter where you sit there is always gonna be a few bangers around but he takes the biscuit, honestly dont know how this guy ain't been lobbed out yet? a few have been banned for a lot less in the section. plenty banter flying around to more than make up for the odd idiot.

Whats a better prod?

lets not stray from the point her guys

The original poster has said that most hearts fans have less intelligence if they moan.

yet he is on her moaning the OP is a hibby at the windup I think.

Ah I see it was a dig at hearts fans in general :hobofish:

My earlier point was you are going to get all kinds of people at a football game.

People who ar not the brightest and people like you who is obviously some sort of super brain.

What usually happens super brains like yourself go away as they cant enjoy there prawn sandwiches at the game.

Yawn.

You really are boring me now mate. You've contradicted yourself when its on the forum what you said and I cant be arsed pointing it out properly.

Next time when I make a thread, you dont need to post on it. You know, you can always just click that little "ignore" button next to my name.

Go on, do it :)

lets not stray from the point her guys

The original poster has said that most hearts fans have less intelligence if they moan.

yet he is on her moaning the OP is a hibby at the windup I think.

Keep clutching at those straws buddy!

Not saying I'm Mastermind by any means, and I get frustrated by officials as much as anyone, but I had to sit (along with the kids) at a recent game, and listen to some "fans" shouting totally obscene things at a linesman - along the lines of "I hope your ****ing family die in a car crash.... I'll sh*g their dead bodies" etc etc...

Wee bit over the top maybe?? Maybe I'm just getting over sensitive in my old age...

Yawn.

You really are boring me now mate. You've contradicted yourself when its on the forum what you said and I cant be arsed pointing it out properly.

Next time when I make a thread, you dont need to post on it. You know, you can always just click that little "ignore" button next to my name.

Go on, do it :)

Na first you call hearts fans stupid and you come on here like some sort of mastermind. I think I will continue to annoy you, It is what us so called stupid people do.

Some of your insults are quite funny.

Some really arent. Neither is the constant hounding of Robbie Neilson.

Encouragement? Dont make me laugh.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I sit behind what appears to be an ape. Every now and then it grunts and beats its chest. All adds to the atmosphere :1132:

I never knew Pressley was coming to the games?:)

anyone know big sebo near the back of section g? loves retro clap

Yip... I hate that retro clap with a passion :mad: .. I want to boo when that clap starts.

Yip... I hate that retro clap with a passion :mad: .. I want to boo when that clap starts.

can we start a mass booing of it then please?

Archived