The Intelligence of Some Hearts Fans...

Paul_

For weeks I've sat and listened to the utter garbage that comes out the mouths of the boys that sit behind me.

The nonsense that comes from them is unbelievable - one minute slating players like Miko etc and I mean REALLY slating him to the point they are making erse's of themselves to the really stupid like this little gem today

"For ******'s sake Nade show some impotence!! It means a wee bit o' effort man look it up in the f****n' dictionary Nade!!"

Hahaha pick up a dictionary yourselves lads!!

For the record - I thought Nade worked his back side off for the 80 odd minutes he played.

Well done big guy :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back of section G, near section F?

Guy there giving Nade constant stick when I thought Nade was great.

Any time Nade stopped running, this guy would scream at him to "****ing move" despite there being no need for Nade to do so at that point.

For weeks I've sat and listened to the utter garbage that comes out the mouths of the boys that sit behind me.

The nonsense that comes from them is unbelievable - one minute slating players like Miko etc and I mean REALLY slating him to the point they are making erse's of themselves to the really stupid like this little gem today

"For ******'s sake Nade show some impotence!! It means a wee bit o' effort man look it up in the f****n' dictionary Nade!!"

For the record - I thought Nade worked his back side off for the 80 odd minutes he played.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: a lot of football fans (though mercifully, certainly not all) are thick as two short planks. Or to be more accurate: a lot of people (though mercifully, certainly not all) are thick as two short planks.

loveofthegame

Yep you get some real muppets. Guy behind me in G who found a way to slate Driver all game. Loves the sound of his own voice and does my ****ING head in!

FWIW i thought Nade did what he did today very well, but he still does my head in at times with his laziness and lack of effort at getting into the middle when he's our only striker. Stands wide too often when we need him centrally. Still much improved in recent weeks, a v good player in there just frustratingly lazy at times.

It's weird. I reckon everyone has some clown nearby. How do they space themselves out so well? Usually you can have some fun though. They slate Miko or Nade or X, and then when the player does something well, you tell them to shout more abuse, as it's obviously working.

Nah it was the back of section T mate. Every minute screaming at players when the opposition have the ball.

Fair enough it's frustrating but we cant have 100% of the possession!!

Haha. Good one.

I sat in the compay of a Celtic fan last night who didnt know what extortion was. He thought it meant when something was really bad or disgraceful.

He kept saying things were extortionate until we explained it meant unlawfully expensive and wasnt a generalistic term of negativity!

Chad Sexington

One of the many drawbacks of all seater stadiums is that if you have an ST you may have to listen to the same arsehole for the entire season. :sad:

In the days of the terrace you just moved.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
One of the many drawbacks of all seater stadiums is that if you have an ST you may have to listen to the same arsehole for the entire season. :sad:

Halcyon days.

Where I now sit in the Gorgie is mercifully free of such erseholes.

Mind you there is a couple of wee kiddies behind me whose shrill screaming is most testing on the old eardrums...

I remember a guy, think most people know him as Keith, that used to sit in front of me in the main stand. He was entertaining. He moved a few seasons ago but I can still pick him out sitting at the front of section G!

There's one guy in Section G and every one will know who I'm talking about that shouts the biggest ammount of crap. My mate was very close to swinging for him last season he was that bad. What's the pc way of saying he might be Chinese?

I've got a portly "lady" beside and talks about anything but the game then has the occasional rant then goes back to talking pish. On a side note people constantly leaving their seats during the game wanting past does my box in as well.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

aw theres some braindead t*ts out there like!

for instance... hamilton game...the defender passed ball back to the keeper with his thigh and evrybody was shoutin and screamin and jumpin around demandin a free kick! do they not know the rules!

and the constant abuse zal gets, so under-rated its unreal.

Thankfully moved from my seat in Section E to Section N2 and the boys around me are fine. You get the odd dodgy shout but that is about it.

But you get these folk in all walks of life. Like Shaun.Lawson said it isn't just in the football stadium. But I can admit we have a fair few who follow the team.

Captain Lithuania

Where I sit is the most boring area ever. Nobody sings. And the person beside me feels the need to grab on to me every time we get in the other teams half.

Section E is boring.. :eek:

loveofthegame
aw theres some braindead t*ts out there like!

for instance... hamilton game...the defender passed ball back to the keeper with his thigh and evrybody was shoutin and screamin and jumpin around demandin a free kick! do they not know the rules!

and the constant abuse zal gets, so under-rated its unreal.

You where doing ok until the last bit. As i've said in the player ratings thread, does 90% well but makes errors the other 10% and these errors are costing us too often. I shudder to think how we'd be if Berra gets injured/suspended.

So not underrated, imo far too OVERrated by the management/Vlad.

Yeh i'm in Section F and this guy beside me was just having a go at Driver the whole first half........things like "come on Driver put some effort in"!!!!

Needless to say he shut the hell up when Driver scored that peach.

Do you know what else does my nut in, when parents encourage their kids to act like thugs shouting abuse at players and opposing fans. This same guy when we scored both goals decided to shout "f#$k you" to the away fans!!

As i say he is a grade A tool.

There's one guy in Section G and every one will know who I'm talking about that shouts the biggest ammount of crap. My mate was very close to swinging for him last season he was that bad. What's the pc way of saying he might be Chinese?

He does my head in as well, will def be changing my seat next season.

thesre a guy at the back of the lower B section says the same ****e too!

today he shouted that hearts were like a 'fart in a trance' ha ha!

Camouflage Man in section N,

Total ar 5e hole, shouts abuse at ever one, oppo managers, subs, hearts players etc and IMO makes a complete t!t of himself

Today he was giving Shrek Hughes it tight, but when Falkirk scored and shrek turned round giving it big licks, Camo man almost started greetin hanging over the fence screaming at shrek for having a go back.

Into the second half the cops and stewards had a wee word with him and honestly i thought he was going to cry!!

'av got ma wee laddie wi mae' that's the wee laddie who is told to STFU if he asks anything and has to listen to all the 5h ite coming out daddies mouth.

I know he gets a few laughs out of the under 16 brigade that sit near him, but IMHO he is the biggest TUBE I've come across in over 25 years watching the JT's in different areas of Tynie

Miller Jambo 60
Yep you get some real muppets. Guy behind me in G who found a way to slate Driver all game. Loves the sound of his own voice and does my ****ING head in!

FWIW i thought Nade did what he did today very well, but he still does my head in at times with his laziness and lack of effort at getting into the middle when he's our only striker. Stands wide too often when we need him centrally. Still much improved in recent weeks, a v good player in there just frustratingly lazy at times.

Send him to N and Dougstar will waste him.

MackaysCentreSpot

Love it when people around you are going mental at a certain player and calling them everything under the sun, then someone calmy points out that the player they are abusing is actually not the player they think he is.

i.e.

Supporter: Nade move yourself you lazy B*****D etc etc.

Calm Supporter: That's actually Obua mate.

Amazingly you do not here much from them after tha.

I'm in G too I'll not say the row but lets say it's around two thirds of the way up and there is a guy a couple of rows behind who spouts some amount of p!sh

the keeper only has to make contact with the ball for it to be a good kick and comes out with gems such as 'good ball Bruno....if it gets to someone' I mean WTF

Captain America

There is guy where i sit who goes mental everytime Balogh punches the ball, even when he clawing it away from the attackers head.

And I know Zal had a mare today, and makes his usual mistake or 2 but this guy and his cronies got on his back all the way thru the game, which aint gonna help the boy.

Plus they were chanting to one of the Falkirk subs about beating his wife i couldnt really make it out, me and my mates couldnt tell you who the subs were so how these guys the in and outs of a Falkirk subs life is beyond me.

And people coming in 10 mins late then 5 mins later going to pish and making me get up and down like a f*ing yo-yo annoys me to.

Rant over

The Old Tolbooth
I remember a guy, think most people know him as Keith, that used to sit in front of me in the main stand. He was entertaining. He moved a few seasons ago but I can still pick him out sitting at the front of section G!

I know the guy your on about, I sit right next to him, and my ears are sore every week lol!!

He's a harmless sort really, just gets carried away a bit at times, very friendly though and generally a decent bloke, I think I sit and slag him for 90 minutes, as he slags the team for 90 minutes, and he takes it well to be fair.

He was pished today though and it was twice as noisy, but he's Hearts daft generally and means no harm, I think his carers let him out for the day :P

(I know I'm gonna get stick for this next week now :D)

P.S. For the record, I agree with you re Nade, I thought he put in a cracking shift today, and I thought the team played better this week than at any point in the rest of the season, I'm a happy chappy tonight. :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I know the guy your on about, I sit right next to him, and my ears are sore every week lol!!

He's a harmless sort really, just gets carried away a bit at times, very friendly though and generally a decent bloke, I think I sit and slag him for 90 minutes, as he slags the team for 90 minutes, and he takes it well to be fair.

He was pished today though and it was twice as noisy, but he's Hearts daft generally and means no harm, I think his carers let him out for the day :P

P.S. For the record, I agree with you re Nade, I thought he put in a cracking shift today, and I thought the team played better this week than at any point in the rest of the season, I'm a happy chappy tonight. :)

I remember this guy, John, from my days in the Old Main Stand. He always wore a tracksuit with a Hearts training jacket. His sleeves were always rolled up and he would keep pushing his sleeves up and clap and whistle and scream "MONETHEHEARTS!".

Is he Keith from Moredun?

A harmless soul but a nightmare to be stuck beside!

But a faithful Jambo nevertheless.

The Old Tolbooth
I remember this guy, John, from my days in the Old Main Stand. He always wore a tracksuit with a Hearts training jacket. His sleeves were always rolled up and he would keep pushing his sleeves up and clap and whistle and scream "MONETHEHEARTS!".

Is he Keith from Moredun?

A harmless soul but a nightmare to be stuck beside!

But a faithful Jambo nevertheless.

Nah your thinking of someone else mate, the guy who sits next to me posts on here but I'm not gonna reveal his user name for fear of him nicking my pie next week :D

it's a simple fact of life that some people will know more about a subject than some others. in this case it's hearts and football in general.

i have never purported to be a football expert but i know enough, there are plenty of folk that know a lot more.

when it comes to matches though, there is nothing worse than some erse that patently knows bugger all about what he's shouting about.

Miller Jambo 60

I was half pished but sang my heart out for hearts.

Your bang on mate. Dont these halfwits realise that the players

they are shouting at cant hear them. Only the unfortunate people

sitting next to them can.

Your bang on mate. Nothing worse than some muppet shouting

at the players, when the only people that can hear him are the

unfortunate spectators sitting near him.

Total ar 5e hole, shouts abuse at ever one, oppo managers, subs, hearts players etc and IMO makes a complete t!t of himself

Today he was giving Shrek Hughes it tight, but when Falkirk scored and shrek turned round giving it big licks, Camo man almost started greetin hanging over the fence screaming at shrek for having a go back.

He would be the last "away" manager I would give it tight from a close proximity. He doesn't forget a face and his love of a scrap or "square go" is legendery (allegedly of course).

some muppet near me started booing at half time, even though we had being paying some really good football. it took me completely by surprise and cut off suddenly when i shouted "who the **** is booing". i don't know what surprised me more, the booing or my reaction to it.

i can't believe that some people think the team should be boo'd if just because we're not winning.

Think everybody has one of these people in there vicinity. The same 50 year old fat sounding guy who's not happy with anything.

Back of section G, near section F?

Guy there giving Nade constant stick when I thought Nade was great.

Any time Nade stopped running, this guy would scream at him to "****ing move" despite there being no need for Nade to do so at that point.

Dunno if its the same guy but there's a complete ers hole that sits in that area who was solely responsible for 95% of the abuse dished out to Elliot last year - the bloke would lead the chorus of abuse when Clum was brought on as a sub, before he even touched the ball - dunno why folk like him go to the game - maybe its some sort of anger release/management, but everyone else thinks yer an ers mate! (not that Elliot didn't deserve a few moans last year...)

Nah it was the back of section T mate. Every minute screaming at players when the opposition have the ball.

Fair enough it's frustrating but we cant have 100% of the possession!!

In upper T? We sit there and I didn't hear that yesterday. I actually like our section as there are very few idiots. Last couple of seasons there was 1 who sat few rows in front but he aint there this season which is nice. :)

Guest jambomickey
In upper T? We sit there and I didn't hear that yesterday. I actually like our section as there are very few idiots. Last couple of seasons there was 1 who sat few rows in front but he aint there this season which is nice. :)

i'm in lower t yvone right behind the dug out and it's a great group and the banters great:)

i'm in lower t yvone right behind the dug out and it's a great group and the banters great:)

Ah thats where the upper T idiots moved too :P Its nice and dry up our bit and close to pie stand. :)

Nucky Thompson

Into the second half the cops and stewards had a wee word with him and honestly i thought he was going to cry!!

'av got ma wee laddie wi mae' that's the wee laddie who is told to STFU if he asks anything and has to listen to all the 5h ite coming out daddies mouth.

I know he gets a few laughs out of the under 16 brigade that sit near him, but IMHO he is the biggest TUBE I've come across in over 25 years watching the JT's in different areas of Tynie

The guy is a tit:rolleyes: Last season he was a couple of rows down from me but he's moved a wee bit along so I don't hear him so much now.

Guest jambomickey
The guy is a tit:rolleyes: Last season he was a couple of rows down from me but he's moved a wee bit along so I don't hear him so much now.

is that the guy with the cropped hair boo! can clearly see him from where i stand.

Guest jambomickey
Ah thats where the upper T idiots moved too :P Its nice and dry up our bit and close to pie stand. :)

no idiots down beside me yvonne:) there's one guy jut across from me who blames everything on the ref every single game!

As someone else said, it's the main problem with all-seater stadiums. I had my own personal nadir of sitting close to feckwits earlier this season, cannae mind who against. Pair of them sat and moaned constantly, slagged every single player (which just made me loudly applaud every 2 foot pass!) and when we scored, I was jumping up and doon like a wee laddie as usual and turned to see that neither of them were even clapping. Not even a smile! They left after about an hour and fortunately, I haven't seen them since.

Sid Vicious had it right - "I've met the man on the street, and he's a cant".

Nucky Thompson
is that the guy with the cropped hair boo! can clearly see him from where i stand.
Aye and his face is a bit red as well. He looks like he's about to explode at any minute:)

Guest jambomickey
Aye and his face is a bit red as well. He looks like he's about to explode at any minute:)

aye same guy i'm thinking about mate!

no idiots down beside me yvonne:) there's one guy jut across from me who blames everything on the ref every single game!

And.....?

Forgot to mention a group of people in G yesterday who started booing when Falkirk were knocking about their defence in the second half. Nade and Bruno were chasing, no more they could have done but were booed regardless.

Tubes.

Another sunday another win yet again another moan thread on KB

You just cant beat it.

football is the last time I checked the common mans game.

There is a guy two seats away from me in F who has the loudest shout and uses it all the time for no reason, literally makes my ears ring from time to time. Also two women behind that laugh everytime a Hearts player makes a mistake, so infuriating!!!

Archived