The Intelligence of Some Hearts Fans...

Paul_

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have many idiots but the general crowd does tend to get a bit over-excited at times when it seems clear that the ref/linesman has got the decision right.

Would rather have a few more idiots if it meant a better atmosphere around me. Some games the Gorgie stand is like a morgue. I'd move but I've been going to the game with my dad for years and I don't want to change that just yet - and I can't see him moving to Section N ;)

I also heard that ***** booing on Saturday at half time but to be fair I think there were a couple of incidents towards the end of the half and he just got a bit over-excited.

cos its rubbish and homo

Used to love it back in the day. I must be gay......................

KinghornJambo
Camouflage Man in section N,

Total ar 5e hole, shouts abuse at ever one, oppo managers, subs, hearts players etc and IMO makes a complete t!t of himself

Today he was giving Shrek Hughes it tight, but when Falkirk scored and shrek turned round giving it big licks, Camo man almost started greetin hanging over the fence screaming at shrek for having a go back.

Into the second half the cops and stewards had a wee word with him and honestly i thought he was going to cry!!

'av got ma wee laddie wi mae' that's the wee laddie who is told to STFU if he asks anything and has to listen to all the 5h ite coming out daddies mouth.

I know he gets a few laughs out of the under 16 brigade that sit near him, but IMHO he is the biggest TUBE I've come across in over 25 years watching the JT's in different areas of Tynie

I know the guy yer on about and ive never heard him tell his kid to STFU so get yer facts right.

Na first you call hearts fans stupid and you come on here like some sort of mastermind. I think I will continue to annoy you, It is what us so called stupid people do.

If you want to waste you time on that mate then by all means. :rolleyes:

After 105 posts though you're the only one with the view that you've given on the thread.

Never once did I say I was a "mastermind" and I have clearly written "Some Hearts Fans" so not all. Maybe the reason it's offended you is you're one of them :P

Either way, you're making yourself out to be a right knob with statements like, "you come on here like some sort of mastermind." as though you own the forum in some way followed by, "I think I will continue to annoy you"....

Sad, sad man ;)

If you want to waste you time on that mate then by all means. :rolleyes:

After 105 posts though you're the only one with the view that you've given on the thread.

Never once did I say I was a "mastermind" and I have clearly written "Some Hearts Fans" so not all. Maybe the reason it's offended you is you're one of them :P

Either way, you're making yourself out to be a right knob with statements like, "you come on here like some sort of mastermind." as though you own the forum in some way followed by, "I think I will continue to annoy you"....

Sad, sad man ;)

It is you that keeps on taking the sly digs.

I responded to you initial post which I found insulting for all jambos.

You then proceded to tell me to shut up call me stupid etc.

my original point to your original post was that you dont have to be uber intelligent to come to football games

frankly your original post stinks of sheer arrogance.

maybe you could have worded it better I dunno know. but you started the slanging match.

It is you that keeps on taking the sly digs.

I responded to you initial post which I found insulting for all jambos.

You then proceded to tell me to shut up call me stupid etc.

my original point to your original post was that you dont have to be uber intelligent to come to football games

frankly your original post stinks of sheer arrogance.

maybe you could have worded it better I dunno know. but you started the slanging match.

Still miss quoting me again I see?

Still miss quoting me again I see?

How ?

if you explain to me what you meant I may see it from your point of view ?

I think the title of the thread gave me a lasting impression maybe I was incorrect ?

I know the guy your on about, I sit right next to him, and my ears are sore every week lol!!

He's a harmless sort really, just gets carried away a bit at times, very friendly though and generally a decent bloke, I think I sit and slag him for 90 minutes, as he slags the team for 90 minutes, and he takes it well to be fair.

He was pished today though and it was twice as noisy, but he's Hearts daft generally and means no harm, I think his carers let him out for the day :P

(I know I'm gonna get stick for this next week now :D)

P.S. For the record, I agree with you re Nade, I thought he put in a cracking shift today, and I thought the team played better this week than at any point in the rest of the season, I'm a happy chappy tonight. :)

It's no Mid is it? :eek::rolleyes:

Serge McMurto
Some of your insults are quite funny.

Some really arent. Neither is the constant hounding of Robbie Neilson.

Encouragement? Dont make me laugh.

Erik I'm glad I amuse you occasionally but am obviously distraught that not all my quips meet with your approval.

As for the constant hounding of Mr Neilson well if me saying ****** off Robbie every time he slices a pass out of play or spoons a cross into the goalies arms constitutes constant hounding then I am guilty as charged but I will be right there cheering him on if he produces the goods.(something he is payed handsomely to do)

As for your last comment, well I look forward to seeing and hearing you roaring on the team on Saturday and that way my "encouragement" will be drowned out.

By the way feel free to say hello on Saturday so that I can put a face to a name, always feel a bit strange debating things on the computer.

Not sure if they have been mentioned yet but the two guys near me are a nightmare-Section G, Row 22, near to Section F. They must be of Asian origin yet the younger guy still called Zemamma a "suicide bomber". Clearly it is wrong to say that regardless of where you are from but it is even more ignorant when your family come from Asia IMO.

Non-stop moaning in every single match. Even at the Hull game they moaned. It doesn't matter if we are winning, they will still moan. Moan at ballboys, our players, opposition players etc. The worst bit is that the guys behind them have started to join in with the moaning.

Even worse though was the guy who used to sit next to me who knew the younger Asian guy I believe. Union Jack waving, racist erse. Absolutely delighted when he moved seats.

Archived