Inverness vs Heart of Midlothian

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever heard a less enthusiastic response to a goal by a commenating team as just heard on Radio Scotland?

Got a conspiracy theory in mind ??:rolleyes:

Bruno Bruno.

hearts top goalscorer this season ?

after 4 games

that just goes to show how bad our strikers are. a man out for so long, comes back into the team and after his first 4 games goes top scorer!

we love you brunooooooooooooooo :D

Ever heard a less enthusiastic response to a goal by a commenating team as just heard on Radio Scotland?

They were too busy blethering their usual drival it sonded like they nearly missed it.

I noticed that too.

Busby roooooooooooooooooooocks, Bev! :P

and so do you, and so does bruno....

crack out the sake lynn, i'm gonna join you :D:D:D:D:D

Cardiac Rucksack

I thought Caley were attacking, the teuchter commentataing only coems out of coma when the dandy dons are playing.

Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tardelli" line. :o

Francis Albert
Got a conspiracy theory in mind ??:rolleyes:

No, it just took a few seconds even to realise we'd scored, such was the lack of reaction.

and so do you, and so does bruno....

crack out the sake lynn, i'm gonna join you :D:D:D:D:D

Cracked it oot a few hours ago, dear :P

Cheers!:toasting:

I think we'll win this today. We've got the goal and I reckon Nade might nick one before he gets hooked in the compulsory Nade for Mole sub around 65 mins!

marshallschunkychicken
Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tradelli" line. :o

Tardelli even... :P

Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tradelli" line. :o

On the subject of fans making an Ertha of themselves, who's "Tradelli"?

:)

special agent oso

Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tradelli" line.

Therapist

How can you have a pop at anyone , they are at the match your not

I think we'll win this today. We've got the goal and I reckon Nade might nick one before he gets hooked in the compulsory Nade for Mole sub around 65 mins!

efternoon mrs :D

i'm in a very good mood today, i hope nothing happens to change that

Cracked it oot a few hours ago, dear :P

Cheers!:toasting:

Where's my glass Lynn???? Need it for teh frustation I'm going through getting HW.

Oh, nice one, no two, no one, no two, no one Bev!!!!

Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tardelli" line.

Therapist

With my track record of long term committed support (including financially), I am entitled to have a pop at anyone. Don't sing a song unless you're sure of the words.

With my track record of long term committed support (including financially), I am entitled to have a pop at anyone. Don't sing a song unless you're sure of the words.

Oh dear.

Or sure of the spelling of the words ;)

special agent oso

Bla Bla Bla Bla

Guest juvehearts

why not?

generated an atmosphere!

thats what we all want at games :sad:

:D

One of my two or three favourite Jambos ever.

In my top 10. No doubt about it.

Did you ever see the incident when he got sent off for Torino against Juventus ? :laugh:

Where's my glass Lynn???? Need it for teh frustation I'm going through getting HW.

Oh, nice one, no two, no one, no two, no one Bev!!!!

Are ye not in yet, Bill?

CornhillHearts
Hearts support would sound better if they knew the words to the European song. It's embarrassing the way many of them mumbled their way through the "Rossi, Boniek or Tradelli" line.

Therapist

Who is Tradelli?

Results are going our way so far.

Killie and Dundee United drawing and Falkirk beating Motherwell.

Francis Albert
I'm just in from work and have seen the score, How are we playing so far?

For what it's worth the BBC comentators say both sides are playing football on the ground in windy conditions, Hearts look strong defensively, and we seem to be in control at least since we scored.

In my top 10. No doubt about it.

Did you ever see the incident when he got sent off for Torino against Juventus ? :laugh:

Yes - and his rep went with him for ever more as a result! He actually wasn't half as much of a lunatic as that incident suggested: it was legendary! :)

maroonlegions
Fancy we are sitting on another 1-0. Think we might need a new song.:)

"1-0, we"re gonna feck you 1-0

we"re gonna feck you 1-0, 1-0, ..........."

1-0 to the sheep :107years:

Archived