Inverness vs Heart of Midlothian

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another good save by our keeper. Might he get some praise from certain posters. I doubt it.:sad:

3 clean sheets in a row, yet someone on a thread yesterday was wanting him punted. Go Balogh.

Haha - I hit Pause at half time and obviously it meant it was playing behind time.

The match just finished on my comp!

Woops.

Great result at ER. Keeps Mixu in a job for now!!

Well done Hearts. Credit where credit is due, Mr Lazslo.

Buffalo Bill

Shame about that hobo equaliser, however keeps Aberdeen a wee bit more distant from us, and they look a bigger threat anyway.

Well done Hearts tho - no idea where this streak of resilience has come from - but fairly consistent selection has to have helped. :)

F**** :(

i know, but looking at the bigger picture its good for US and thats more important at this stage!

9 point from 9 is no bad thing though!

3rd place, ya dancer!

i know, but looking at the bigger picture its good for US and thats more important at this stage!

Yeah, I know, but I the only thing that makes my day better when Hearts win is a defeat for the Hobos :)

League table...

1.Celtic 34

2.Rangers 33

3.Hearts 23

4.Dundee United 22

5.Kilmarnock 19

6.Aberdeen 18

7.Motherwell 17

8.Fakirk 16

9.Hibernian 16

10.Inverness CT 14

11.St Mirren 12

12.Hamilton 10

:)

hearts @ heart

Always a good result to win at Inverness.

Ask the hobos about ICT.:P

Results went our way today and with three wins on the bounce hopefully we will take confindance from this and get stronger.

Falkirk at home next and another three points up from grabs.

come on the JT's.

Imagine Bramble getting an equaliser against the toon.

sick:sad:

Never mind the JT's result more than makes up for it.:)

Shame about that hobo equaliser, however keeps Aberdeen a wee bit more distant from us, and they look a bigger threat anyway.

Well done Hearts tho - no idea where this streak of resilience has come from - but fairly consistent selection has to have helped. :)

Hibs equalising is a good thing. Keeps the sheep further away from us and gives Paatelainen a bit of breathing space to keep his job and do more damage in the coming weeks.

I'd have taken any sort of win today so I'm pleased with the 3 points.

Well done.

Hibs equalising is a good thing. Keeps the sheep further away from us and gives Paatelainen a bit of breathing space to keep his job and do more damage in the coming weeks.

Well done.

Correct.

Plus, I can't stand Aberdeen so I'm glad their fans are going home gutted.

Fantastic result at Easter Road.

Mixo must stay!

Buffalo Bill

Drylaw Hearts

A great 3 points from a very difficult away ground.

The performence wasn't great but if we're being honest it was never going to be.

Berra was excellent though and Driver had a very good game also.

lost in leith

Well done.

Speaking to a Hibby mate tonight who said today reminded him of the New Year derby in 98. We should have murdered Hibs, but they came back from 2 down to get a draw. That result probably saved Duffy's job, and you know what happened next :P

He wasn't saying that Hibs are in any real danger of going down, but almost to a man they are convinced that Al Murray is clueless. The longer he stays the better. The bonus is that he has a long term deal so it would cost them plenty to bin him :)

The performence wasn't great but if we're being honest it was never going to be.

Goal sounded good on the radio even if the two tits commentating didnt sound to excited. Whats was it like DH?

Drylaw Hearts
Goal sounded good on the radio even if the two tits commentating didnt sound to excited. Whats was it like DH?

Bruno turned a couple of players at the edge of the box and hit a left footed daisy cutter into the corner.

Gary Mac on Hearts world never thought Driver played that well but Wallace got top marks along with Berra.

The keeper did sound dodgy again at cross balls.

Was Big Zal quality?

Bruno turned a couple of players at the edge of the box and hit a left footed daisy cutter into the corner.

Cheers mate, the commentary was useless.

Drylaw Hearts
Gary Mac on Hearts world never thought Driver played that well but Wallace got top marks along with Berra.

Was Big Zal quality?

Driver had an indifferent 1st Half but I thought he played really well the 2nd Half.

Wallace was ok too.

Zaliukas was steady but he made another awful error when he passed straight to an ICT player just outside the box.

Drylaw Hearts
Cheers mate, the commentary was useless.

No probs.

I actually thought their Goalie should have saved Bruno's effort but I'll wait until I see that particular 'highlight' before I commit myself.

portobellojambo1

Today was a waste for me.

Today was the most sober i have ever been up at Inverness, and today was the first time, since i starting going to football, what 48 years ago, some Nazi f eck er, in a blue uniform, has told me I was drunk, and not getting in.

The worst part was the stewards admitted I couldn't get in because I was sober, but I helped a drunk Hearts fan across the car park,therefore I was culpable, I am fortunate, in imy line of business, treating customers fairly , etc., plays a huge part, I will work it out, and hopefully make a few quid which will go Hearts way ( it is so much better when you can get officers on tape, without them knowing, and use that in your defence,sorry highland police force, but you fecked up big style today, when they say "pal you're fine but your mate is nuggets, so you are not getting in that is a few bucks going into the HMFC coffers).

I love my own country, but I hate these Nazi feckers who adorn uniforms, and I will fight for equality

Geoff Kilpatrick
Today was a waste for me.

Today was the most sober i have ever been up at Inverness, and today was the first time, since i starting going to football, what 48 years ago, some Nazi f eck er, in a blue uniform, has told me I was drunk, and not getting in.

The worst part was the stewards admitted I couldn't get in because I was sober, but I helped a drunk Hearts fan across the car park,therefore I was culpable, I am fortunate, in imy line of business, treating customers fairly , etc., plays a huge part, I will work it out, and hopefully make a few quid which will go Hearts way ( it is so much better when you can get officers on tape, without them knowing, and use that in your defence,sorry highland police force, but you fecked up big style today, when they say "pal you're fine but your mate is nuggets, so you are not getting in that is a few bucks going into the HMFC coffers).

I love my own country, but I hate these Nazi feckers who adorn uniforms, and I will fight for equality

Good luck with the battle Iain!

Was Big Zal quality?

Is that Cup tie bigging up his players? :)

Archived