Inverness vs Heart of Midlothian

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balogh, Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace, Jonsson, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver, Aguiar, Nade. Subs: Palazuelos, Makela, Obua, Mole, Thomson, Brown, Kello.

I'm glad someone has finally started a thread on the most important thing happening to Hearts today.

I fancy us to play rubbish again and win. Fine by me.

Balogh, Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace, Jonsson, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver, Aguiar, Nade. Subs: Palazuelos, Makela, Obua, Mole, Thomson, Brown, Kello.

Is that the team or your prediction?

If it is the team are you certain the Neilson Jonsson positions are as stated?

marshallschunkychicken

Jonsson in midfield and Robbie at right back? or wishful thinking?

3 tough battlers in midfield if this is the team. Probably what we need to take control of what will be a tough game...hopefully aguiar can provide the creative spark aswell.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Just the team you need to battle for 3 points in one of the coldest grounds in Scotland! Cmon the JT's

JJ

winston churchill
That's the team. Robbie at right back, Eggert in right midfield.

stewart may play on the right.

driver-jonsson- Karipidis-stewart.

stewart may play on the right.

driver-jonsson- Karipidis-stewart.

It's

Balogh

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Jonsson Karipidis Stewart Driver

Aguiar

Nade

According to Hearts.
:)

It's

Balogh

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Jonsson Karipidis Stewart Driver

Aguiar

Nade

According to Hearts.
:)

I don't mind that team

It is a trully awful team but all that we have.

Just don't know where the goals are going to come from. A Hearts team has never had less creativity and attacking threat than this. I am incredibly concerned by RM.

Driver has to play much better and Nade will have to be awesome.

Just don't know where the goals are going to come from. A Hearts team has never had less creativity and attacking threat than this. I am incredibly concerned by RM.

How negative do you want to be?! Nade will be full of confidence and as long as Driver and Bruno do their bit I think we should be comfortable

I fancy us to play rubbish again and win. Fine by me.

As I won't be there and won't have to endure another crap performance I'll settle for that too, 3pts is 3pts

That's definately the best team we have with the players available.

Pleased with the decision today (but not with the lack of choice - particularly at LB and up front).

Sorry I am just in a really downbeat mood about Hearts just now.

We all know the team is shocking, the management is shocking, the squad is shocking, the owners are shocking. What is really annoying me just now is that VR allowed Csaba to bring in only two of his own players in pre-season. It was important these players were better than what we had and would make an impact - we know the difference just one player can make (think Skacel in the first 11 games). Unfortunately Csaba brings in Obua and Tullberg and talks them up.

Well Tullberg is just another waste of a salary and I have seen enough of Obua to know that he will make no impact in the SPL and is a waste of a jersey.

Not the most attacking team ever, but probably the best we can come up with right now.

We could be in trouble if Nade doesn't last though.

Hopefully they can do enough to grind out a result up there anyway.

Come on the Hearts!!

not a bad team.awful formation.

the guy on radio scotland are saying.

the inversnecky have only won the one home game all season.

Nice one.

How many times have we played teams who hadnt won in a given set of circmstances for a while and lo and behold..................

winston churchill
Not the most attacking team ever, but probably the best we can come up with right now.

We could be in trouble if Nade doesn't last though.

Hopefully they can do enough to grind out a result up there anyway.

Come on the Hearts!!

he better bag one .before the mole comes on after an hour.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That's a bit strong no?

rudi must stay

should be a good enough team to win today

winston churchill
Nice one.

How many times have we played teams who hadnt won in a given set of circmstances for a while and lo and behold..................

true

did falkirk & united not get their first home win against us.

Nice one.

Was thinking the same. Any team struggling and needing a win and along come hearts.

Regarding the team I think considering the guys available its as good as its going to get. Dare I say it, it should be good enough to win up there. :eek:

A win today no matter how its achieved will be very welcome. 3 points is 3 points. Could do with Killie beating Dundee UTD and then we'll be in 3rd after tonight. It pains me to say but a win for the hobos today wouldnt do us badly at all as long as we win first thats what matters.

Does any kind person have a link where I can listen to the game on tinternet from o/seas? Dont want to use H/W - long story!

Would be most appreciated!

Can't get in to HW again. Becoming a waste of money. Shame as it's all us ex-pats have.

This will be a tough one today, no doubt.

Francis Albert
Was thinking the same. Any team struggling and needing a win and along come hearts.

:

St Mirren? Hamilton?

Whereas didn't ICT just beat Hibs a week ago.

Can't get in to HW again. Becoming a waste of money. Shame as it's all us ex-pats have.

This will be a tough one today, no doubt.

It doesn't start 'til 2.45

on the hearts world console thing the team looks like

balogh

neilson jonsson berra wallace

aguiar karipidis stewart zal driver

nade

hopefully zal isnt in midfield, he's shocking there!

Archived