101 Mad Vlad Moments

Enzo Chiefo

Guest Fabuloso
Good argument:rolleyes:

I've already praised Romanov on a previous post today for negotiating good prices for certain players that have been sold. But the key is this:

Either:

a) Replace them with players of equal ability. He has patently failed on that one.

OR

B) Accept that the club is being asset stripped.

But unfortunately, communication is not in the Russian mentality and that is what annoys me and many other posters on here....no matter how many 1-0 wins we get.

Don't worry Enzo. Apparently it's just the Eastern European way of doing business. Nothing to worry about.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova
Good argument:rolleyes:

I've already praised Romanov on a previous post today for negotiating good prices for certain players that have been sold. But the key is this:

Either:

a) Replace them with players of equal ability. He has patently failed on that one.

OR

B) Accept that the club is being asset stripped.

But unfortunately, communication is not in the Russian mentality and that is what annoys me and many other posters on here....no matter how many 1-0 wins we get.

Or

c) accept that we are developing young talent and reducing debt, and will do so for the foreseeable future. If you really can't stomach that approach, stop going. Simple.

Communication? The more Vlad says, the less some folk like it. The less he says, the less some folk like it. He and the club can't win.

Communication? The more Vlad says, the less some folk like it. The less he says, the less some folk like it. He and the club can't win.

I quite like it when he is calling the press monkeys and stuff like that. :)

Or

c) accept that we are developing young talent and reducing debt, and will do so for the foreseeable future. If you really can't stomach that approach, stop going. Simple.

Developing young talent...to be sold to the first bidder? Unfortunately, that looks like our only option at the moment because I can assure you...the debt is not decreasing. The big indicator is the wages:turnover ratio and the last time I heard that was sitting at approx 90%. The optimum figure is in the region of 40/50%. If someone can provide an updated figure then fair enough....but that is my, and many others on here, main concern at the moment.

Regarding communication, I know you have to defend the family;) but Vlad has NEVER communicated. He either rants a lot of embarassing pi*h or he says nothing. You will never defeat the press in this country - you simply have to work with them in order to get your message across. Confrontaion does not work and I'm sure Ogilvie etc have told Romanov this on many occassions. Surely, he can inform us in a rational manner, via interpreters, about the state of the club.

I quite like it when he is calling the press monkeys and stuff like that. :)

Yeah...all very funny on a kinda infantile level. But you obviously don't appreciate how the press operate and the affect that sort of approach has on the club.

Developing young talent...to be sold to the first bidder? Unfortunately, that looks like our only option at the moment because I can assure you...the debt is not decreasing. The big indicator is the wages:turnover ratio and the last time I heard that was sitting at approx 90%. The optimum figure is in the region of 40/50%. If someone can provide an updated figure then fair enough....but that is my, and many others on here, main concern at the moment.

Regarding communication, I know you have to defend the family;) but Vlad has NEVER communicated. He either rants a lot of embarassing pi*h or he says nothing. You will never defeat the press in this country - you simply have to work with them in order to get your message across. Confrontaion does not work and I'm sure Ogilvie etc have told Romanov this on many occassions. Surely, he can inform us in a rational manner, via interpreters, about the state of the club.

So what is the source of your 90% figure?

Heard from whom?

90% my left arse cheek.

Oh and I can assure you, The debt is decreasing.

Or will we be in more than ?36 million debt when the next set of figures are released, in your opinion?

ArmiyaRomanova

Debt not decreasing?

Did I imagine a certain debt for equity swap last year then? (or was it earlier this year, time flies)

And how many 'high' earners do you think that the club has on its books now, in comparison with two years ago? Just a thought.

With due respect, you're coming across as an ill-informed alarmist.

So what is the source of your 90% figure?

I'm certainly willing to stand corrected Dave. But I'm sure I read it relatively recently in the Scotsman or the Evening News. But obviously, with average gates down by approx 3-4,000 I would be very surprised if it was at very much less than that figure. A lot of big earners are still on the books don't forget.

Guest Fabuloso
:laugh:

Oh dear.

Ahh Mr Fingers. Are you outside my house? See you in the booze later. I'll be the one in the corner face tripping me.

I've already had a warning on this thread. Seemingly the OP is a Jambo confirmed by a few respected posters:rolleyes:

Absolute horse*hit!

Who are these 'respected posters'? Is it because they have paid their money/have several thousand posts? Who decides what a 'respected' poster is?

'Enzo' and 'Fabuloso' have already collaborated on another thread therefore I think that they are not supporters of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

As a result, my general conclusion is that they are both supporters of Hibernian,

whose claim to fame is the fact they had floodlights(celebrated according to wiki) whilst being invited into Europe. Yet no mention of teaching Brazil 'how to play' or whose history they follow 'Hibernians' or 'Hibernian'... and 6-2 is greater than 5-1.....

Nucky Thompson
Absolute horse*hit!

Who are these 'respected posters'? Is it because they have paid their money/have several thousand posts? Who decides what a 'respected' poster is?

Who knows mate:) I'm only going by what someone else posted to me and you have to believe them because they give up their free time to make sure this place runs smoothly.

Guest Fabuloso
'Enzo' and 'Fabuloso' have already collaborated on another thread therefore I think that they are not supporters of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

As a result, my general conclusion is that they are both supporters of Hibernian,

whose claim to fame is the fact they had floodlights(celebrated according to wiki) whilst being invited into Europe. Yet no mention of teaching Brazil 'how to play' or whose history they follow 'Hibernians' or 'Hibernian'... and 6-2 is greater than 5-1.....

Is your name McArthur by any chance?

"Collaborated"???. My god, these Ruskies have fairly got some of you on here dancing to their tune! What next....can myself and Fabuloso not be "trusted" to post on JKB. Should we be relegated to youth team coaches or simply disciplined accordingly??

For the record, I don't know Fabuloso in person but obviously we share the same opinion and worries about the club and have communicated this on more than one thread. DOESNT MAKE US HOBOS FFS. The Boo is quite correct, I am a Jambo but I don't really have to spend my valuable time justifying it to you Frazer. I certainly know one or two "experienced" posters on here who will confirm that fact to you.

Nucky Thompson
"Collaborated"???. My god, these Ruskies have fairly got some of you on here dancing to their tune! What next....can myself and Fabuloso not be "trusted" to post on JKB. Should we be relegated to youth team coaches or simply disciplined accordingly??

For the record, I don't know Fabuloso in person but obviously we share the same opinion and worries about the club and have communicated this on more than one thread. DOESNT MAKE US HOBOS FFS. The Boo is quite correct, I am a Jambo but I don't really have to spend my valuable time justifying it to you Frazer. I certainly know one or two "experienced" posters on here who will confirm that fact to you.

You're also a troll:rolleyes:

Yes you probably are!

:)

When I'm not in your garden naked of course.

So this debt? Increasing? Decreasing? What?

SniffWine2.jpg

I've already had a warning on this thread. Seemingly the OP is a Jambo confirmed by a few respected posters:rolleyes:

Just goes to show that the Hobos don't have a monopoly on having erse's within their support then

Geoff Kilpatrick

So what's the tag team 'call to action' or is this just another outlet to let all their frustrations in life out on?

I'm certainly willing to stand corrected Dave. But I'm sure I read it relatively recently in the Scotsman or the Evening News. But obviously, with average gates down by approx 3-4,000 I would be very surprised if it was at very much less than that figure. A lot of big earners are still on the books don't forget.

Yep. And what is the source of your 90% figure?

sir gay.net

Unless of course, he wishes to tell us otherwise.

He has been very quiet since he was first asked.

Judging by your avatar you seem to be more obsessed about Hibs. I don't really think you're qualified to pass comment on other peoples opinions about HEARTS.

Yes, it was a great result today... and the first time we've won 3 games on the trot since the last leader we had or are ever likely to have, Pressley, was removed in despicable circumstances. However you have to look at the bigger picture...and the future of our club. Still, encouraging nonetheless.

Great arguement. Because I don't like Hibs I'm not qualified to talk about Hearts. Tremendous.

I'm crying my fecking eyes out here :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
It seem quite clear that the pro-Romanov element are burying their heads in the sand in the name of "loyalty" and blindly supporting a team containing players who have quite openly admitted to lack of effort, application and fitness.

Just as a reminder to Romanov supporters, I want to compile a list of the occassions on which this man has shamed or embarrased the club through irrational actions. I'll start with:

The sacking of Burley and Anderton

Malofeev

Roman Romanov presiding over the AGM

Leaving bananas out for the press

Apparent obsession with signing crocked Liverpool fringe players a few years back

Shameful treatment of Pressley, Hartley and Gordon

Shocking treatment of Steve Banks

Rix

Any others?:rolleyes:

If this actually came from a Jambo then I might give it some mileage! :hobofish:

If this actually came from a Jambo then I might give it some mileage! :hobofish:

Is there any evidence he's not a jambo, albeit a bit of a negative one in terms of VR?

Nucky Thompson
Is there any evidence he's not a jambo, albeit a bit of a negative one in terms of VR?
No there isn't:) I think he likes the wee crocodile on his shirts though:)

No, there is not.:)

Maybe someone could accuse him of being a bigot?

Nope, silly me, that would defo go unpunished.

FACT

Is your name McArthur by any chance?

No, McCarthy. Get it right.

(And as you failed to respond to my question earlier, I decided to Wiki but as I couldn't be ersed trawling the immense amount of data/information I thought I'd settle on the name only).

Of course, I'll read the business pages in the Sunday papers, if someone'll buy them for me, then I'll arrive at a conclusion about Heart of Midlothian..... was it you or the other one?

I think I get who you are alluding to... Unfortunately or fortunately, I have no idea about the person that you mean, being inexperienced on this forum but their 'reputation' etc....

Which of them is it? 'Enzo' or 'Fab'? Are they twins?

I honestly don't think it's him, mate.

Yeah! That's right mate - nice one! Thinking outside the box - like it!

Did I actually mention you? Well outed though.......:hobofish:

winston churchill

not really hard is it.

mr magoo could spot him a mile away.

Guest Fabuloso

I fell into your trap didn't I. You calculating son of a gun. Keep up the good work though, there must be more 'hobos' around and I reckon you're the one that's going to catch them!

I fell into your trap didn't I. You calculating son of a gun. Keep up the good work though, there must be more 'hobos' around and I reckon you're the one that's going to catch them!

Seen as you keep catching yourself, I actually don't think there's any need.:107years:

So tell us all why you felt the need to respond to my reply to Shaun's post if you are not a Hobo?

Christ, the only time in history Hearts haven't done that was in the first year or so of Romanov's ownership!

Asset stripping? Buying assets in the likes of Bednar and Skacel for a few hundred thousand and making millions on them isn't asset stripping, it's just good business. Similarly knocking back ?3 million from Fulham for Craig Gordon (no other Hearts owner would have done so) and getting ?9 million a few months later is fantastic business.

When have Hearts ever replaced departing players with players of similar quality? ....and I've also spotted the massive, gaping contradiction in your argument...on the one hand you want the wages to turnover ratio reduced, but you also want us to increase spending on players?:o

I'm not a fan in the slightest with the way Romanov has run Hearts over the last few years, but some contributors do serious damage to the credibility of those who do hold Romanov-skeptic opinions by posting such pish.

Charlie-Brown

If some of the fanzine articles back in the day were any to go by then certain people on this thread have been long time critics & opponents of the club owners at Hearts even in the pre-Romanov days of Robinson & Mercer, some things they wrote were just as scathing as they write now.

Guest Fabuloso
Seen as you keep catching yourself, I actually don't think there's any need.:107years:

So tell us all why you felt the need to respond to my reply to Shaun's post?

Honestly? I was bored. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and I always find it amusing/laughable/sad when people who have differing opinions are automatically classed as 'hobos' by certain elements. All this shows is a lack of ability to debate properly.

Anyhow shouldn't you be scouring the other posts to find more of these imposters?

Archived