Csaba has a point

Jambosimmy

To be fair to Csaba, he didnt have a lot of time to get his 'own' men in.

Our strikers are *****, Arsene Wenger couldnt change that.

Our team is devoid of flair to play 'pretty football'. Apart from Miko, Kingston and Driver who else is there? Bruno being back and Nade looking a bit of a player again will hopefully change that. As the saying goes, you cant polish a jobby.

We look more solid in defence even if the goalkeeping situation is dodgy. How feckin hard is it to kick a back pass straight?

Overall I feel that Csaba is slowly getting there and if he flukes a few results along the way and we win 20 games 1-0 who cares? Who do folk think we are? Calling for his head already? Get real. This is the closest we've had to a proper manager since Burley left. Youd think folk would realise that and take a reality check.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tend not to get involved in this sort of argument as you and your friends have one entrenched view while Charlie and his have another. However, I think you are totally wrong to say this. The vast majority of "Hearts minded people", as you call them, don't really care. All they want is to support Hearts, through good times and bad, as some of us have for over 50 years. The vast majority of "Hearts minded people" do not post on Kickback. I, for one, am not "disgusted" by the regime. I despair at times and find it all very frustrating but, as I have already said, I support Hearts, and while there is still a team on the park, I'll continue to do so, no matter what "regime" is in charge.

Well said, sums it up for me.

Nobody has fed me anything it's my own opinion, if vlad is to be judged by ?/achievement then by that criteria Gers have done very badly imo

Seriously that post is crying out for a So What comment.

Why do you keep going on about rangers they are completely irrelevant to our situation.

Charlie-Brown

Hearts exist in the context of the Spl & our own history dazo. We have to compete with them. Vlad hasn't had great value for money but has anybody spent/bought more duds than rangers

Nobody has fed me anything it's my own opinion, if vlad is to be judged by ?/achievement then by that criteria Gers have done very badly imo

Pity they haven't "done badly" a bit more often against us. Our record against them is horrendous.

Charlie-Brown
Pity they haven't "done badly" a bit more often against us. Our record against them is horrendous.

It has been for 125 years sadly although we've had our great moments & seasons against them. :)

Hearts exist in the context of the Spl & our own history dazo. We have to compete with them. Vlad hasn't had great value for money but has anybody spent/bought more duds than rangers

Rangers can sign all the duds they want but it will not help our situation one bit I just don't get the point your trying to make. We can all agree rangers have been poor value for money but again I would say so what.

Nelly Terraces

As much as I've slagged off Shabbs of late, the real time to judge him will be after the January transfer window to see how he's gotten rid of (and there's still plenty of crud at our club picking up wages for hee haw), and who he's brought in. Especially up front. After that we can really see what his team would look like, and what his tactics really are (no more 1 up front thanks).

As for Rankers, I fully expect them to turn up at our place in a coupla weeks and walk away with a fairly easy win. We are f ***** g gash at the moment. Don't let pish 1-0 wins to dross like St Mingin and Hamilton fool anyone (except 1 poster on here).

Charlie-Brown

The point is dazo is that vlad was over generous with contracts & we've spent most of last 2 seasons losing players & trying to bring finance under control yet the great murray with 20 years of Spl 'glory' behind is still making a pigs ear of it & only solutions is to throw ever more money at it.

The point is dazo is that vlad was over generous with contracts & we've spent most of last 2 seasons losing players & trying to bring finance under control yet the great murray with 20 years of Spl 'glory' behind is still making a pigs ear of it & only solutions is to throw ever more money at it.

Murray and Rangers have to compete each and every season. They are under pressure to do so. Hearts on the otherhand can get away with murder, let off the hook by 'fans' happy to cite decades of mess and underachievement as an excuse for the current disgrace. Romanov wasted many millions on the WRONG players to go with several top class high earners and gave away long contracts to below average young players. He went wrong because he is clueless about football and would not let a football manager organise the team and the required additions to it.

Have you seen how many honours Rangers have won under Murray?

Charlie-Brown
Have you seen how many honours Rangers have won under Murray?

They won the bulk of them before Celtic got themselves organised under Fegus McCann and rebuilt their stadium - Rangers record since then both in footballing or financial terms isn't that great and over the years both Murray & Smith have wasted horrific amounts on gash players, way more than Hearts or Vlad ever have. Their financial performance in the last decade has been catastrophic.

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/debt2.htm

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/profits2.htm

They won the bulk of them before Celtic got themselves organised under Fegus McCann and rebuilt their stadium - Rangers record since then both in footballing or financial terms isn't that great and over the years both Murray & Smith have wasted horrific amounts on gash players, way more than Hearts or Vlad ever have. Their financial performance in the last decade has been catastrophic.

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/debt2.htm

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/rangers/profits2.htm

Who is disagreeing with the idea that there has been mismanagement at Rangers?

There has been mismanagement at many clubs.

That doesn't excuse the mismanagement of Hearts by your Hero of the Soviet Union, despite your efforts to spin.

Archived