little sellic v hearts

winston churchill

He must indicate to the referee when the wrong player is cautioned because of mistaken identity or when a player is not sent off having been seen to be given a second caution or when violent conduct occurs out of the view of the referee and assistant referees. The referee, however, retains the authority to decide on all points connected with play.

From SFA site.

Some wee guy has been typing furiously to make that one up.

Seriously though, its a blessing in disguise to get rid of Stewart.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like stewart deserved to be sent off but what a strange decision

4th official??

2 decisions in the last 3 games i have never heard of

a penalty decision being reversed

a 4th official making the decision on a red card

yet they say we're not being picked on by officials??

while both decisions may have been correct the way they have been corrected is VERY strange indeed

You forgot to add that keeping the ball from going out of play with your hand is now allowed

St Mirrens manager speaks to 4th official :(

4th official who is 50 yards away from the incident gets play stopped and speaks to Referee :eek:

Referee sends Stewart off on say so from 4th official and St Mirren manager :eek:

Yep that sounds about right!!!

:rolleyes:

well thats me just in and i thoguht i would check up on whats happning today...

why am i not surprised? its 0-0, someone has gone off with an injury and someone has been sent off.

on the plus side, we havnt let a goal in yet (i say yet, cause i think we are incapable of keeping clean sheets) & hibs are down to inverness

Some people think that's how Zidane got emptied in the World Cup Final!

I believe that was almost certainly the case though extremely difficult to prove. If it could have been proven, France could have demanded a replay of the Final.

easy with 'the ref's are all against' with regards to Stewart, is sounds as though he kicked out - so if he did he deserves a red card.

I do believe we get the brunt of the bad decisions sometimes but if he's kicked out then it's Stewarts fault and naebody else's.

Do you think a match official will ever intervene in our favour?

Who knows? The conspiracy theories do no-one any good, though. The pen v Aberdeen was 50-50, and could've gone either way; and in this case, it all depends on what Stewart did or didn't do. If it turns out that he did kick out, then he deserved to be dismissed - and it'd be daft for us to focus on the fourth official rather than the guilty player. Though if it doesn't, that'd it be a different story...

Don't think anyone is questioning the rules of the 4th official. Its the use of the 4th official thats in question. As in how many other games have you seen this season where a 4th official had made the decisions that have been made in the last 2 weeks against us

Exactly why now?

and fu.. off billy dodds

mikey stewart is a complete idiot and should never pull on a hearts jersey again but I suppose it will all just be a big conspircy against us

Sounds like Stewart just momentarily lost the plot. Idiot. He deserves to have the book thrown at him, not just by the SFA but also by Hearts.

You forgot to add that keeping the ball from going out of play with your hand is now allowed

oopsy, i did forget that one!

Hearts should place a man next to the fourth offcial from now on.

Something did happen and gus mcpherson pushed for the official to get involved.

mikey stewart is a complete idiot and should never pull on a hearts jersey again but I suppose it will all just be a big conspircy against us

its not so much that there is a big conspiracy, its about decisions not being made consistantly

i said in a previous post that the decisions made have been probably right, but these decisions are not being made by the person in charge of the game, but by those who assist, after the decision has already been made by the referee

mikey stewart, if it was violent conduct, ought to be punished, and i hope we do throw the book at him, but the fact this decision was made by the FOURTH official, not the ref, linesman, second or third officials is the bit that stinks!

BBC now saying he deserved to go. was a clear "Boot" at the st midden player. :sad:

Gus Mcpherson certainly involved as well with 4th official

If its any consolation Hobos gettin beat from ICT. :rolleyes:

Why are you listening to Billy Dodds? Hearts World is free this afternoon

It's pish though. I gave HW about 5 mins, and zapped back to the Beeb...

Hobos 0-2 ICT :107years::107years::107years: least thats making up a little for the Jambos game, would still prefer a win for us though as a first priority

its not so much that there is a big conspiracy, its about decisions not being made consistantly

i said in a previous post that the decisions made have been probably right, but these decisions are not being made by the person in charge of the game, but by those who assist, after the decision has already been made by the referee

mikey stewart, if it was violent conduct, ought to be punished, and i hope we do throw the book at him, but the fact this decision was made by the FOURTH official, not the ref, linesman, second or third officials is the bit that stinks!

To be fair, the assistant referees and 4th official are there to be point out incidents that the referee missed. Thats what happened with the Stewart incident so I've no real problem with any of it. Stewart shouldnt have lashed out. Full stop.

chester copperpot
Hobos 0-2 ICT :107years::107years::107years: least thats making up a little for the Jambos game, would still prefer a win for us though as a first priority

GIRUY Hobo choobs.

St Midden sound a lot better second half now.

Ian Black scored 2nd ICT goal. :)

To be fair, the assistant referees and 4th official are there to be point out incidents that the referee missed. Thats what happened with the Stewart incident so I've no real problem with any of it. Stewart shouldnt have lashed out. Full stop.

no, i know. its just the way things are panning out.

any other team, i doubt the linesman/fourth official/club janny would have got involved is all i'm really saying

i have no problem with the sending off if it was indeed violent play. i never saw the incident, so i'll not comment on that other than to say he deserves all he gets if it was the case.

just get majorly pished off when we NEVER get the luck

St Mirren having all the play now, the way it will be for the rest of the match (thanks Stewart), we will be fighting for scraps now. Question is; do we have the fight in us?

Why are you listening to Billy Dodds? Hearts World is free this afternoon

Ahh didn't realise not long in from work.

no, i know. its just the way things are panning out.

any other team, i doubt the linesman/fourth official/club janny would have got involved is all i'm really saying

i have no problem with the sending off if it was indeed violent play. i never saw the incident, so i'll not comment on that other than to say he deserves all he gets if it was the case.

just get majorly pished off when we NEVER get the luck

I know Bev, I totally agree with your sentiment, its like we're getting kicked when we're down all the time and everything seems to go against us all the time. It sucks for sure.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nade booked for nothing.

St Bribery player not booked for blatant foul!

I give up...

Archived