little sellic v hearts

winston churchill

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprise surprise.

Rule 24.1 - Fourth officials will NEVER intervene in any match-changing decisions, unless that decision will have a detrimental effect on Heart of Midlothian FC.

winston churchill

4th official gets stewart sent off.

first it's linesmen over turning penalties..........quality

When was the last time a 4th official sent someone off!! what the fu.. whether he deserved it or not when could this happen?

Stewart sent off for violent conduct, shock horror.

I see we've well and truely finished his seasonly "good spell". :rolleyes:

I thought that ***** McCurry was supposed to be retiring at the end of last season? What's he back for? To pick up the SPL winners medal he missed out on?

Would be nice to know if there was any justification in the fourth official's decision, though.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So that's a penalty for us overruled by a linesman and now a player's been sent off by the 4th official!

By that logic, there should be no opposition to TV replays because the 4th official can sit with a monitor and make decisions. :rolleyes:

4th official sends him off!

:eek:

Can he do that? Or is this just the SFA ripping up the rulebook once again?

EDIT - actually, just remembered that Zidane's sending off was a result of the 4th official!

Tosser.

Started the opening 3 games well (same as last season) and since we've had nothing.

Should not have even started after last weeks performance.

The Scottish Zaliukas.

A fecking liability.

Has ANYONE ever been sent off on the 4th Official's say-so before.

Its always fecking us isn't it ?

Some people think that's how Zidane got emptied in the World Cup Final!

letsmakesomenoise

Jeez! You couldn't make it up!

Stewart = ****.

There is no excuse to raising an arm. None!

If I did that kind of thing at my work, I'd be sacked. We all would.

Erz

According to BBC Scotland, It did NOT warrant a red card. Stewart stupid though, but things are getting ridiculous now with officials, how many other times do 4th officials get involved in matches? only agaist us. Shamefull

sounds like stewart deserved to be sent off but what a strange decision

4th official??

2 decisions in the last 3 games i have never heard of

a penalty decision being reversed

a 4th official making the decision on a red card

yet they say we're not being picked on by officials??

while both decisions may have been correct the way they have been corrected is VERY strange indeed

He must indicate to the referee when the wrong player is cautioned because of mistaken identity or when a player is not sent off having been seen to be given a second caution or when violent conduct occurs out of the view of the referee and assistant referees. The referee, however, retains the authority to decide on all points connected with play.

From SFA site.

A man down away from home against a stuffy team. It's a question of desire now, do we want It enough?

I don't know...

Geoff Kilpatrick
He must indicate to the referee when the wrong player is cautioned because of mistaken identity or when a player is not sent off having been seen to be given a second caution or when violent conduct occurs out of the view of the referee and assistant referees. The referee, however, retains the authority to decide on all points connected with play.

From SFA site.

How did it take 3 minutes though when they are all wired up?

Charlie-Brown
I'll take a point now.

I'd take a draw too GK although hopefully we can sneak something from a set-piece or something.

This bit says it all "He must indicate to the referee when the wrong player is cautioned because of mistaken identity or when a player is not sent off having been seen to be given a second caution or when violent conduct occurs out of the view of the referee and assistant referees. The referee, however, retains the authority to decide on all points connected with play. "

Just woke up as working nights and the first thing I hear is the sending off?! The guy just can't keep his head and has surely had his chances?!:mad:

How did it take 3 minutes though when they are all wired up?

probably just getting their stories straight :mad:

From SFA site.

Don't think anyone is questioning the rules of the 4th official. Its the use of the 4th official thats in question. As in how many other games have you seen this season where a 4th official had made the decisions that have been made in the last 2 weeks against us

Archived