The Glory Hunters.

Munch

MacDonald Jardine
Yes I do.

The buses I went on 73 through till around 1990 when I travelled with various supporters clubs before switching to car I would be prepared to say the majority dont go now.

Not all due to Romanov though lost a good few during Liemans era.

On a sidenote lots of fans snapped up the cheap season tickets when Vlad came along and reduced prices making it affordable for a father\mother to take 2 or 3 kids along sadly this is no longer the case for some with alot the bronze sections changing.

Doesn't mean those guys are glory hunters afterall I will bet I see the majority of them next sunday at Haymarket like I do every year.

You're talking about relatively small numbers of people.

If you're lucky there are 3000 at the Remembrance Service each year.

Take out people who do go to games and there aren't that many left.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodmorningmrfisherman
You're talking about relatively small numbers of people.

If you're lucky there are 3000 at the Remembrance Service each year.

Take out people who do go to games and there aren't that many left.

I cant remember ever seeing near 3000 in my years of going my man but thats another debate some day.

What im trying to get over is that lots of those guys are not so called glory hunters and most have done the real bad times,It's just as they get older some things have to be prioritised.

MacDonald Jardine
I cant remember ever seeing near 3000 in my years of going my man but thats another debate some day.

What im trying to get over is that lots of those guys are not so called glory hunters and most have done the real bad times,It's just as they get older some things have to be prioritised.

I appreciate that and I picked 3000 so I wasn't accused of underestimating.

The point is more folk have other priorities when we're doing badly.

Archived