Derby Predictions

Greedy_Jambo

Without your heart rulling your head...

What do you think the score will be tomorrow?

I think we are capable of winning it and should win it but im not convinced we will.

Rumour has it that Csaba is sticking to his favoured 4-4-1-1 formation and that either mole or nade will start up front on there own.

Help ma boab.

Guest jambomickey
Without your heart rulling your head...

What do you think the score will be tomorrow?

I think we are capable of winning it and should win it but im not convinced we will.

Rumour has it that Csaba is sticking to his favoured 4-4-1-1 formation and that either mole or nade will start up front on there own.

Help ma boab.

depends what hearts turn up mate! i've gave up trying to predict hearts scores to be honest

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If Nade, Driver and Bruno all start tomorrow I think we have a great chance of picking up 3 points.

If we start with Mole and Audrey (boke) then we will get a sound beating.

Yeah, you can't really predict any game that hearts are involved in these days, unfortunately.

I was just wanting to hear people's opinions to wether we are better than hibs at the moment. We had a great start to the season and they had an awful start but suddenly we find ourself behind them on points. What a difference a single quality player who supports the club can make (riordan). Its just a shame that vlad got rid of most of ours. Im so relying on mickey stewart tomorrow.

letsalllaughathobos

i was thinking it could be a big one 4-1/5-1, i just think we are due to hammer a team and hopefully it will be tommorow.

At first i was gonna mention the " don't let your heart rule your head" thing again but you lot are actually making me feel better.

well if mole's playin 4-0 hibs

If Nades playin 4-2 hibs

and if glens playin (aye right;)) we will Win

SORRY GUYS:sad::sad::sad::sad:

If Nade, Driver and Bruno all start tomorrow I think we have a great chance of picking up 3 points.

Spot on.

I also predict that win, lose or draw a good scoop will be had by many.

Im all for playing 1 striker if he's world class and we have 4-5 quality players behind him but thats never going to happen at hearts so... to be honest we would be aswell stickin makela up on his own. mole, nade and makela all have quality's that each of them dont have. makela (finishing) mole (workrate) Nade (pie eating) nah he has the best ball control out the 3. But none of them are good on there own.

chester copperpot

I reckon we will toil, especially first half.

1-0 hibs HT with Riordan scoring or setting up the goal.

Second half, we will come right into it, however dont have a clue what the score will be.

My heart says 1-1, my head says 3-1 Hearts.;)

My thoughts also.

If Mole is in the starting 11 tomorrow I wont be responsible for my actions when I hear the team.

We bloody better win. I have a new start at my work and he's hibs fan. Not only that, he's a complete arse. I can't bare listening to him as it is without him bragging about a hibs win.

Be Serious!

I'm going for 5-0 :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

I would love to win tomorrow but if Mole is up front we will not even score never mind win this game, but as its a derby as in the past you can never tell.

Grumpy.

My thoughts also.

If Mole is in the starting 11 tomorrow I wont be responsible for my actions when I hear the team.

We do tend to save our extra special starting 11's for Easter Road.

:sad:

chester copperpot
We do tend to save our extra special starting 11's for Easter Road.

:sad:

Special = Shiiiiite in this instance.

Think we'll toil, however will still be there. I hate predicting big wins coz it normally bites us on the arse.

winston churchill

we don't do clean sheets and the lochenders are gash.

2-2 for me

ps

vlads always at his maddest when we visit the sangiro...........so anything can happen:rolleyes:

Special = Shiiiiite in this instance.

Think we'll toil, however will still be there. I hate predicting big wins coz it normally bites us on the arse.

When our special needs manager steps in it usually leads to disaster.

We've got Robbie Neilson on the wing, on the wing.

Think you have called that pretty much spot on IMO. I am a lot more hopeful if those 3 players start. However i have to say I am ****ting myself over this one. :(

Hopefully Csaba can muster some of his ramblings into a passionate team talk to fie up the players.

letsmakesomenoise

You said Head ruling the Heart right.

Gawd, I really hope I'm wrong but I think we will be on the wrong end of a beating tomorrow. 3-0 Hubz with the wee scunky rat faced junkie scoring two and the galactico adding the third.

We have feck all firepower up front. Feck all.

Its hard being a Jambo at the moment.

If Wallace and Mole play we're going to get a doing. Both are completely out of their depth in the SPL.

Wallace is a weak link that Hibs will target and his concentration problems and lack of pace will be exposed.

The fact that Csaba says we're playing 1 up front makes me feel ominous about our goal scoring prospects, and puts extra pressure on the defence not to make a mistake as we are toothless up front.

If our defenders hoof the ball all afternoon like they did with Killie, we will get no change from the giraffe and bambi.

On a positive note, if we get Driver involved running at their defence we will cause them problems, but we need players to get themselves into the box so he can find targets to hit. 4-5-1 isn't much good for that, though.

With Hibs' Kalamity keepers we need to be getting shots on target as there is every chance of one slipping through their keepers fingers.

portobellojambo1

If the team we are putting out is the team being mentioned on another thread I will be pleased to come away with a draw.

The best form of defence is attack, and we are severely lacking in attacking options, we are going into the game without a goalscorer.

Hibs 0 - 4 hearts

Driver (11)

Berra (47)

Stewart (Pen)(66)

Miko (81)

Sent Off:

Riordan (66)

Stewart (77)

If we score in the first 5-10 minutes well hammer them 4 or 5 nil.

If we get of to a bad start I think if we win it will be very narrow, more likely to be a draw.

Just can't see them beating us.

The Old Tolbooth

Hate predicting these results too, but I think it's gonna be a real struggle for us tomorrow and I cant see us winning it, a 2-0 loss is what the head says, but the heart says otherwise.

wish i could say a win but that would be lying 1-1 IMO

Put that result in the Kickback Predictor.I hope i'm very wrong and we beat them(any result)but it will be tight.

I've had a feeling we would sneek it.. Starting to think a score draw though. Maybe 2-2. Aslong as we get something from it i'll be happy

Well I can't wait to take my place in the upper stand tomorrow, I'm on a purple patch betting wise, coupons up two weeks in a row and had Rooney/Berbatov to score at anytime and Man U to win 4-0 the night so I'm feeling pretty confident bout the morn - I've backed Hearts to win 2-1 ( 11/1 ) and backed Stewart first and last goalscorer ( both 12/1 ).

The hobo feckwits in my work reckon they are going to win 3 or 4 nil, let them be confident as the victory for the jt's will be all the sweeter.

Note to Eggert - kick that wee cant ratface in the air and he will ****e himself, heart the size of a midgie!

I'm just not even going to think about making a prediction...Things never work out very well when I do that.

I remember walking round to Fester for the game on the day of their CIS cup winning 'party' and I was absolutely bricking it...wasn't convinced that we'd do well that day at all. And then the strangest thing happened...I got nearer the stadium and realised that the singing was ALL coming from the Jambos, and it was seriously loud. The hobos were just sitting quietly, watching everyone in the Hearts end...very strange given that they were pretty clear favourites to win, too. It was like a mini Scottish Cup semi sort of feeling, like they just knew it wasn't going to be their day.

:)

I'm hoping that happens again tomorrow.

Well if were playing with one forward and its mole, we'll get beat.

Hopefully bruno starts 2mrw, ill go for 2-1 hearts...

Hearts to win 2-1 , miko and rearend to be red carded , plenty yellow cards in a heated encounter. Mon the hearts ,intae them:107years:

Graham Thomson

to win football games, you have to score goals, something we never look like doing, if Hibs score first . they will win by 2 or 3 goals, we have to want to win it, and not just worry about losing it.....if Mole and Audrey start, i wont even watch it...

Archived