Hibs fans waving Vladnotes - Isn't it a bit 'last year'?

Craigieboy

Congratulations on the most obvious post of the day! (So far.) :)

Obvious post? Eh? Maybe you're seeing hidden meanings everywhere but when I asked you that question it was intended to be quite straightforward.

I haven't a clue what you're on about now, but you are definitely weird.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are definitely weird.

Awwwww, thanks for that. I think that's the nicest thing any of you have said to me today.

Anyway, must dash. The giro office won't stay open all day/It's time for my next hit/The dinner my boyfriend has cooked me is going cold.*

Bye for now, my Jambo friends. (And before you all get excited, I am perfectly aware you're not my friends.) :)

*delete as appropriate

Tell me what age you are and I'll tell you if I'm 'Sirgay' on 'flumps.net' or not.

Deal?

McSwanky = barry-george_26298t.jpg

:eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
McSwanky = barry-george_26298t.jpg

:eek:

Hmmm so you ARE old enough to post images ...

That sory of blows Barry Georges theory out of the water. :rolleyes:

What an absolute ****ing bawbag.

It kinda freaks me out thinking about someone like that, sitting in a 'house' somewhere, typing all this sort of s hit.

Hmmm so you ARE old enough to post images ...

That sory of blows Barry Georges theory out of the water. :rolleyes:

Ssssssssssh, now McSwanky will know I'm 'legal'.

Great art has always met resistance from elderly reactionaries. I implore the admin team not to tamper with this work.

Le Chat is one of the greatest writers of prose that this city has produced since Doyle. He may sometimes come across as a troubled genius but he's a genius nonetheless. Anyone who has ever read "Choose", his magnus opus, can be left in no doubt that his is a very special talent.

If you can't appreciate his beautiful poignant tragicomic oeuvre then you are clearly a philistine of the worst sort and should hang your head in shame, or at least avoid parading your ignorance all over the internet.

Now sod off

If Le Chat is the greatest writers of prose in the city of Edinburgh, I would certainly hang my head in shame as being born in the same city. I am quite willing to parade my ignorance all over the internet as I believe that the majority on the internet would decry the burning of children in an orphanage just because of the team they support.Even if he said it "tongue in cheek". If so it was a crass joke.

As for the other posters who liken me to Mary Magdelene, I know of other foster parents who were Hearts supporters and took the Hibs bairns to ER and suffered like me. Some of us think of the bairns' welfare before our own pleasures.

Honestly I wish that things were back to 40 years ago when we, both supporters, could go week about to ER and Tynie and enjoy a good game of football without all this hatred that seems to have built up between our supports.

If Le Chat is the greatest writers of prose in the city of Edinburgh, I would certainly hang my head in shame as being born in the same city. I am quite willing to parade my ignorance all over the internet as I believe that the majority on the internet would decry the burning of children in an orphanage just because of the team they support.Even if he said it "tongue in cheek". If so it was a crass joke.

As for the other posters who liken me to Mary Magdelene, I know of other foster parents who were Hearts supporters and took the Hibs bairns to ER and suffered like me. Some of us think of the bairns' welfare before our own pleasures.

Honestly I wish that things were back to 40 years ago when we, both supporters, could go week about to ER and Tynie and enjoy a good game of football without all this hatred that seems to have built up between our supports.

Get over yourself love. All you're doing is making a complete and utter arse of yourself.

Such a great reply from the best prose writer in Edinburgh :)

Got to be cruel to be kind love.

You should really be thanking me :)

I despair, as trying to get a decent debate going with hearts supporters on here just results in insults being thrown. Tried. Got the T shirt. Now going to bed. Night . Good luck in your next game, honestly

I dispair, as trying to get a decent debate going with hearts supporters on here just results in insults being thrown. Tried. Got the T shirt. Now going to bed. Night . Good luck in your next game, honestly

Have a look at your first post on this thread. Are you honestly telling me that it was an attempt at getting a debate going ?

Seriously ?

What a load of crap.

Hurry back now :)

In the hands of a dullard populist like Irvine Welsh then certainly it would be crass and in poor taste but in the hands of Monsieur Chat it's brilliantly transgressive and subtly subversive of our preconceptions of the limitations of the form.

If you can't see that then I pity you.

The world has moved on

I look forward to your next post about how the nurses have stolen your slippers

Chad Sexington

I'm gutted I missed a lot of this thread. :sad:

I'd have loved to have waded into that hobo flump that got banned.

Still, I'm sure there will be another one along in a minute.

moron.jpg

In the hands of a dullard populist like Irvine Welsh then certainly it would be crass and in poor taste but in the hands of Monsieur Chat it's brilliantly transgressive and subtly subversive of our preconceptions of the limitations of the form.

If you can't see that then I pity you.

The world has moved on

I look forward to your next post about how the nurses have stolen your slippers

On contraire, I'd argue that Le Chat's style is subtly transgressive and brilliantly subversive. But your general point stands.

FTH

• 1 year later...
Guest Death.

Yep.

About as funny as a burning orphanage.

Unless the orphanage was in Leith and full of Junior Hobos. Then it would be funny.

AGREED

Tommy Wiseau

It's time for Dirk Diggler aka Johnny Fingers aka Boomtown Rat to return.

Chad Sexington

It's time for Dirk Diggler aka Johnny Fingers aka Boomtown Rat to return.

I agree. Great poster.

Going through that thread again, I was amazed at the amount of hobo roasters it attracted who were subsequently emptied. :blink:

Good work Mods. :thumbsup:

Jimmy McNulty
LET'S BE ANGRY AT HIS SUPERIOR WIT, GRRRRRRRRR.

If you are the real makween, I'm gonna be reading this forum more frequently :) welcome back.

If you are the real makween, I'm gonna be reading this forum more frequently :) welcome back.

WILL THE REAL MAKWEEN PLEASE STAND UP

pops1l.jpg

check the dates.

Yet another "original" hibs wind-up.

It may raise a smile but it will never be as good as us waving tenners at them during the derby after Mercer tried to buy them up.

Remember it well !Absolute 'bedlam' that day!

Plus we should have taken a barrowload of them that day. :mad:

Jimmy McNulty

WILL THE REAL MAKWEEN PLEASE STAND UP

pops1l.jpg

check the dates.

Oh man. Had me excited there :)

Archived