Hibs fans waving Vladnotes - Isn't it a bit 'last year'?

Craigieboy

eighteen seventyfour
I remember waving a real ?20 note in front of Hibs fans when Mercer was trying to take them over and it annoyed the hell out of them. Maybe a few cries of "One Wallace Mercer" are required.

Cracking memories from that game, especially since the wavin of cash seemed to anoy the **** out of them.

Anyway, to the tune of sing when your winning;

Cash for your sk---ag

Save your cash for your skag

Cash for your sk---ag

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:P

Ha ha , 4 lucky goals mr turd , i take it you weren't there along with the rest of the flumps that decided to boycott the game at hampden and leave you with a half empty stand for the biggest derby in years.:107years:

Who's paying for the printing of all these notes??

unless they have been saving up there Giro's for a while..

• 2 weeks later...
Yep.

About as funny as a burning orphanage.

Unless the orphanage was in Leith and full of Junior Hobos. Then it would be funny.

I find this grossly offensive. As a foster parent of many Edinburgh children as a Hibby but having fostered just as many Hearts bairns and not showing any dislike or antibiased towards them, I think that this posting is a disgrace to Edinburgh society and to it being shown on the www.

Please admins show your grace and remove it

I find this grossly offensive. As a foster parent of many Edinburgh children as a Hibby but having fostered just as many Hearts bairns and not showing any dislike or antibiased towards them, I think that this posting is a disgrace to Edinburgh society and to it being shown on the www.

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Youre just showing you non-class to the whole of the www. Who would wish any orphanage with kids to be burned down? Act your age and be sensible for a second.

Also Cade can I say that disliking the whole event, I have taken many of my young Hearts foster kids to Tynecastle because that would decrease their trauma of being removed from their family and normal family outings. In my mind they were children going through a trauma and if I could reduce that, I would do anything to relief their suffering even if it was causing me sore pain. It's all about giving all kids a good life and not to relish them burning in an orphanage.

Also Cade can I say that disliking the whole event, I have taken many of my young Hearts foster kids to Tynecastle because that would decrease their trauma of being removed from their family and normal family outings. In my mind they were children going through a trauma and if I could reduce that, I would do anything to relief their suffering even if it was causing me sore pain. It's all about giving all kids a good life and not to relish them burning in an orphanage.

Fair enough, Le Chat's post offends you, but why dredge up an old thread back to the top of the board so more people can see it on the 'www'?:rolleyes:

rafca10.jpg

Get over yourself - Le Chat's post was, to all but the most idiotic, tongue in cheek.

judetheobscure
rafca10.jpg

Get over yourself - Le Chat's post was, to all but the most idiotic, tongue in cheek.

So Le Chat was being serious then?:P

:laugh:

You're funny. You should post more often.

FFS mate, get a ****ing grip eh?

Chad Sexington

helen.png

Great art has always met resistance from elderly reactionaries. I implore the admin team not to tamper with this work.

Le Chat is one of the greatest writers of prose that this city has produced since Doyle. He may sometimes come across as a troubled genius but he's a genius nonetheless. Anyone who has ever read "Choose", his magnus opus, can be left in no doubt that his is a very special talent.

If you can't appreciate his beautiful poignant tragicomic oeuvre then you are clearly a philistine of the worst sort and should hang your head in shame, or at least avoid parading your ignorance all over the internet.

Now sod off

Great art has always met resistance from elderly reactionaries. I implore the admin team not to tamper with this work.

Le Chat is one of the greatest writers of prose that this city has produced since Doyle. He may sometimes come across as a troubled genius but he's a genius nonetheless. Anyone who has ever read "Choose", his magnus opus, can be left in no doubt that his is a very special talent.

If you can't appreciate his beautiful poignant tragicomic oeuvre then you are clearly a philistine of the worst sort and should hang your head in shame, or at least avoid parading your ignorance all over the internet.

Now sod off

Heehee.

:biggrin:

Now sod off

:laugh:

Why would a Hibs fan register on a Hearts fans forum? Surely you know you would be offended by some of the posts?

Show some common sense....and to think you foster kids sheesh.....

WTF's it got to do with you ya Hobo trumpet ?

Okay, you're not going to answer the question then.

So I'm sure you won't mind if I try and work it out.

By the picture in your sig and your remarks on this thread, I'm thinking single figures. High single figures though, as your spelling and grammar seems reasonable, if littered with the trademark vocabulary-stifling insults.

Am I close?

Am I close?

No, but you're definitely a fecking Ramjet though.

The signature is there mainly to wind-up you trumpets and due to the fact that you felt compelled to post about it, I'd say that it has served its purpose.

If you don't like what you read on this Hearts fan's site feel free not to read it. Nobody would miss you.

Cheerio now.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The signature is there mainly to wind-up you trumpets and due to the fact that you felt compelled to post about it, I'd say that it has served its purpose.

If you don't like what you read on this Hearts fan's site feel free not to read it. Nobody would miss you.

Cheerio now.

Superbly put Le Chat.

:)

Cheerio now.

So it's double figures then? Oh dear.

I'm very much enjoying your unerring hatred towards us trumpets though, keep it up! :)

Edit: By the way, I don't recall saying I don't like what I read on here. On the contrary, I find it all very amusing. :107years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm very much enjoying your unerring hatred towards us trumpets though, keep it up! :)

And so are we. :)

Now do one.

middle-finger.jpg

And so are we. :)

Now do one.

middle-finger.jpg

Nah. I quite like it here.

Now you, sir, have all the hallmarks of an early-teenager. Slightly more advanced than the Cat-meister's posts, and the ability to post images on demand too.

I'm going to go for 14. How did I do?

Edit: By the way, I don't recall saying I don't like what I read on here. On the contrary, I find it all very amusing. :107years:

You're boring me now.

Go away.

:107years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Nah. I quite like it here.

Now you, sir, have all the hallmarks of an early-teenager. Slightly more advanced than the Cat-meister's posts, and the ability to post images on demand too.

I'm going to go for 14. How did I do?

Keep going, you'll be off soon. :)

You're boring me now.

Go away.

:107years:

Low attention span, eh?

Maybe you're older than I thought.

Ach well, never mind, at least you're not a dirty stinking hobo! :)

Low attention span, eh?

I,m sure Le Chat is glad that he isn,t a dirty stinking hobo, oh and you,re easily amused are you not?

Nothing to do til your Giro comes through then?

Low attention span, eh?

For that, he is eternally grateful I'm sure. Most of us thank our lucky stars most days that we're not carrying that grubby little burden. You have our sympathy.

And by the way, using the same insult twice definitely doesn't work, especially not when it was pathetic and cringeworthy the first time around. You might want to reconsider your approach because right now you're just not pulling this off at all. :)

I,m sure Le Chat is glad that he isn,t a dirty stinking hobo, oh and you,re easily amused are you not?

Nothing to do til your Giro comes through then?

Yes, I am easily amused. I think it's a pretty healthy trait to have in life, keeps you smiling enough during the day and enables you to take life less seriously than most.

Oh, and about the giro comment, it's all very funny but I'm sure I've heard it before somewhere. Let me set you a challenge. Can you come up with a new piece of banter which doesn't refer to stereotypes relating to your city rivals?

Go on, engage that brain of yours! I know you've got it in you! :)

Yes, I am easily amused. I think it's a pretty healthy trait to have in life, keeps you smiling enough during the day and enables you to take life less seriously than most.

Oh, and about the giro comment, it's all very funny but I'm sure I've heard it before somewhere. Let me set you a challenge. Can you come up with a new piece of banter which doesn't refer to stereotypes relating to your city rivals?

Go on, engage that brain of yours! I know you've got it in you! :)

I can,t help that you lot ALL live up to your stereotypes....

For that, he is eternally grateful I'm sure. Most of us thank our lucky stars most days that we're not carrying that grubby little burden. You have our sympathy.

And by the way, using the same insult twice definitely doesn't work, especially not when it was pathetic and cringeworthy the first time around. You might want to reconsider your approach because right now you're just not pulling this off at all. :)

Yes indeed

I've viewed the work of a lot of writers working in the unfashionable 'hobo troll' genre and while this one briefly looked as if, maybe, they have had something new to offer they seems to have irretirevable lost their way and descended into repetitive cliche after scarcely more than a dozen posts.

They fell foul of the same pitfalls that so many of these struggling newcomers do; An unfamiliarity with the subject, poor literacy, a lack of a clear vision regarding where he wants his trolling to go, underestimation of the challenges involved and obviously being a trumpet.

It's early days yet and they may yet redeem themselves by the time they get to that 'difficult' twenty fifth post but it does look very much as if they're going to succeed in little more than joining a long list of hobo gobschmucks who've briefly humiliated themselves and then metaphorically shuffled out the exit with their metaphorical trousers smelling of wee.

Thanks for the sympathy, I very much appreciate it! :)

And seriously, to what 'insult' are you referring to? I've been nothing but nice since I joined. :)

I've enjoyed all the insults that have been thrust my way though, even if I have heard them all before.

Yes indeed

I've viewed the work of a lot of writers working in the unfashionable 'hobo troll' genre and while this one briefly looked as if, maybe, they have had something new to offer they seems to have irretirevable lost their way and descended into repetitive cliche after scarcely more than a dozen posts.

They fell foul of the same pitfalls that so many of these struggling newcomers do; An unfamiliarity with the subject, poor literacy, a lack of a clear vision regarding where he wants his trolling to go, underestimation of the challenges involved and obviously being a trumpet.

It's early days yet and they may yet redeem themselves by the time they get to that 'difficult' twenty fifth post but it does look very much as if they're going to succeed in little more than joining a long list of hobo gobschmucks who've briefly humiliated themselves and then metaphorically shuffled out the exit with their metaphorical trousers smelling of wee.

That's very good.

Do you do this sort of thing for a living?

Why even bother replying to him he is obviously sitting there with a raging hard-on furiously tugging himself off thinking how cool he is to be getting one up on everyone on here and really winding everyone up. When infact the opposite is true no one really gives a ****

Why even bother replying to him he is obviously sitting there with a raging hard-on furiously tugging himself off thinking how cool he is to be getting one up on everyone on here and really winding everyone up. When infact the opposite is true no one really gives a ****

Well said that man.

Post of the day for me. :)

That's very good.

Do you do this sort of thing for a living?

Christ on a bike.

Are you honestly trying to bore us all to death here or what ?

I think this is the Hobos latest ruse to become the big team in Edinburgh - send McSwanky over to bore us to death so that our support diminishes to that of Falkirk or Motherwell as they flick the vickies at those of us who remain as they shoot (now, now) past.

You're not Sirgay on flumps.net are you ?

Yes indeed

Trolls just aren't what they used to be, TC. It's a sad state of affairs. :sad:

I think I just forget that disappointment is really inevitable every time, and for the simple reason that we're not the intended target audience. He's playing to a gallery of far less discerning types unfortunately.

But that's the thing...... he's not.

You're not Sirgay on flumps.net are you ?

Tell me what age you are and I'll tell you if I'm 'Sirgay' on 'flumps.net' or not.

Deal?

Tell me what age you are and I'll tell you if I'm 'Sirgay' on 'flumps.net' or not.

Deal?

Why do you want to know how old he is?

You've asked several times now and it's a little creepy. :unsure:

Why do you want to know how old he is?

You've asked several times now and it's a little creepy. :unsure:

Congratulations on the most obvious post of the day! (So far.) :)

Trolls just aren't what they used to be, TC. It's a sad state of affairs. :sad:

I think I just forget that disappointment is really inevitable every time, and for the simple reason that we're not the intended target audience. He's playing to a gallery of far less discerning types unfortunately.

I don't think we appreciated the great Hobo Interlopers enough when we had them; the likes of Flash, Noseyhibee and Rocky. If they were like Lou Reed, Janis Joplin and Phil Lynot this current batch of Junkie neer do wells are more like Pete bloody Docherty.

Archived