Hibs fans waving Vladnotes - Isn't it a bit 'last year'?

Craigieboy

It reminds me of when they staged a sit-in at Tynie after getting beat.

Pathetic, at best.

I could understand if there was an ongoing problem with the players wages but considering it happened a month ago, it just seems rather silly to me.

They're not very original are they?

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=132144

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic, at best.

I could understand if there was an ongoing problem with the players wages but considering it happened a month ago, it just seems rather silly to me.

Or maybe it's to do with the forthcoming player/staff cuts ;)

Nade ate my sausage

Pathetic, at best.

Their business obviously isn't treating them kindly in the credit crunch......having to resort to printing thier own money to get a fix

the planned jape in question could have been thought up by a lobotomised cow.

and yet i imagine the maggots will be wetting themselves in delight at their efforts.

Or maybe it's to do with the forthcoming player/staff cuts ;)

As opposed to the 'previous' player cuts at hibs? ;)

Aye, very good.

They think they are funny.

Yep.

About as funny as a burning orphanage.

Unless the orphanage was in Leith and full of Junior Hobos. Then it would be funny.

Yep.

About as funny as a burning orphanage.

Unless the orphanage was in Leith and full of Junior Hobos. Then it would be funny.

Certainly made me chuckle :)

The People's Chimp

Is there no beginning to their wit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Www1875hfc

How are the peasants reacting?

They're revolting of course!

Pathetic, at best.

The sit in was the best wind up ever wasn't it? Erm.........maybe not! :107years:

Yet another "original" hibs wind-up.

It may raise a smile but it will never be as good as us waving tenners at them during the derby after Mercer tried to buy them up.

I actually quite like the note to be honest, Romanov with the be quiet attitude. Wont bother be in the slightest. Hopefully the majority of hibees buy them and waste their money.

It's the type of "wind up" that doesn't wind up anyone but with more of a "aye, very good" response and leaves Hearts fans laughing at the expense paid by the Hibs fans.

Dont know if true or not but my mate was hearing that in response to our "all the hibees are gay "song the vermin have come up with their version"all the hibees get paid".

Dont know if true or not but my mate was hearing that in response to our "all the hibees are gay "song the vermin have come up with their version"all the hibees get paid".

To which we should reply

What a Waste of Money :107years:

Pathetic, at best.

They ***** will be creaming it.The Daily Ranger is running a story wi it on the back page.****ing into they dirty hiv positive ***** hobo **** of the earth.

Seymour M Hersh

Pathetic, at best.

A bit last year? More like a bit 80's! Reminds me of london team fans waving tenners/twentys at northern team fans post (loads of money) what's his name london unfunny git!

In giros! :P

Who gives , just think how silly they will look when we ram them on Sunday , they'll be heading for the exits with 10 mins to go , all that will be left will be 5000 bits of paper with vlads heed printed on them. FTH:107years:

Anyone else get irritated when people say it is all the hibees are gay rather than oh?

The song is crap now anyway but for some reason that has always bothered me a little.

Anyone else get irritated when people say it is all the hibees are gay rather than oh?

The song is crap now anyway but for some reason that has always bothered me a little.

All/Oh take your pick!

The crap song still bothers them.

That'll do for me.

:107years:

All/Oh take your pick!

The crap song still bothers them.

That'll do for me.

I'm not saying it was always crap. It was brilliant in the semi but the effect of it basically went downhill from then on.

Who gives , just think how silly they will look when we ram them on Sunday , they'll be heading for the exits with 10 mins to go , all that will be left will be 5000 bits of paper with vlads heed printed on them. FTH:107years:

Yes, telling them to shoooo... :107years:

The whole bank note thing whatever you think of it could be very apt now going by the breaking news later on today.

That's all Hibs have got to brag about is Hearts' debt. Weeteamers have been clutching at straws all of their lives, poor wee souls!!:107years:

stirlingshirejambo
The whole bank note thing whatever you think of it could be very apt now going by the breaking news later on today.

how is it apt with the alleged"breaking news"

Chad Sexington

Go away you hobo idiot.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I though that happened on the 15th January this year.

Hobo ****wit!!!

Stunts like this usually backfire.

How much pretend money will be getting waved about if we're 2 up?

It won't even work.

I was wound up when the majority of them disgraced their club and the human race during the Mercer memorial game. Wound up although not in the slightest surprised.

But this? Pretend banknotes? :rolleyes:

They should cut their losses in the credibility stakes and just stuff them straight in to Petrie's back pocket.

If they will it will be the best wind up ever that really peed off the yam fuds.

If they lose it will backfire worse than the CIS cup parade.

Thats how these things tend to work.

Aye, you will be spewing next year when are Debt level is 10 mill.

FTH

What has Tullberg being injured got to do with Romanov bank notes?:o

Time to launch this clown mods.....:)

Taxi for bi-Curious mods!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you know what you remind me of?

When you are going down on a lass and you get a pube stuck in your teeth. It's irritating and a bit disgusting.

You are a pube.

winston churchill
Do you know what you remind me of?

When you are going down on a lass and you get a pube stuck in your teeth. It's irritating and a bit disgusting.

You are a pube.

he is more like............. a scabby rash you can't get rid off

How about singing back to them when they bing out their valds notes, to the tune of he plays on the left, he plays on the right.....

its only fake cash

its only fake ca-aa-aash

you cant buy your smack with that

its only fake cash

How about singing back to them when they bing out their valds notes, to the tune of he plays on the left, he plays on the right.....

its only fake cash

its only fake ca-aa-aash

you cant buy your smack with that

its only fake cash

:)quality

I saw the Notes in the Daily Ranger today...TBH, If rolls were reversed We'd think it was Funny as Fek if we were doing it, For once the Hobos have something "Topical" to slag us about, instead of 0-7 or 6-2,They slag the wee S C U M Bassa and the way he runs our club,Shock horror, We're still singing the Hibbes are Gay song...Funny as Fek at the time, So 2006 though eh!! ;)

I saw the Notes in the Daily Ranger today...TBH, If rolls were reversed We'd think it was Funny as Fek if we were doing it, For once the Hobos have something "Topical" to slag us about, instead of 0-7 or 6-2,They slag the wee S C U M Bassa and the way he runs our club,Shock horror, We're still singing the Hibbes are Gay song...Funny as Fek at the time, So 2006 though eh!! ;)

Exactly, just a bit of a laugh, nothing else.

Some folk need to get a life (le chat, cat, whatever his next name is)

At the semi-final when you scored 4 lucky goals, the 'hibees are gay song' was inspired and whoever thought that up deserved an award. A had a wee laugh at that one, in fact so much that when a was leaving with 30 minutes to go a tripped up and laddered my tights!:)

Says the spangle on the other team's message board.

It just aint funny, that's all.

Trumpet.

Exactly, just a bit of a laugh, nothing else.

At the semi-final when you scored 4 lucky goals, the 'hibees are gay song' was inspired and whoever thought that up deserved an award. A had a wee laugh at that one, in fact so much that when a was leaving with 30 minutes to go a tripped up and laddered my tights!:)

Ha ha!!

Jog on ya Toby.

Pathetic, at best.

I remember waving a real ?20 note in front of Hibs fans when Mercer was trying to take them over and it annoyed the hell out of them. Maybe a few cries of "One Wallace Mercer" are required.

Archived