How very kind of them. A great Jambo hibs.net read! Worst derby memories

Craigieboy

I know. It's just that, well, it's so not my style that I've really no idea where the line is, so prefer to stay well behind it. I do enjoy posting on there, and don't want to lose that right.

just be less pandering to them, they'll probably give you more respect.... you are a PhD candidate, so apply a critical awareness, confounding them with your systematic understanding of knowledge showing originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in your debate..... failing that, just post more pictures of beaten up caravans :) they generally fail to grasp the adage that the pen is mightier than the sword

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
big fella

could you explain the cut & paste below from hoofball.net

Thanks for this, Kato. I am aware of the history - and the minority of Rangers sympathisers within our support make me especially uncomfortable because of the fascist undertones to some of their behaviour. There was also a notorious Hearts/Rangers game at Tynie four years ago played out in a poisonous atmosphere with, I believe, the NF trying to recruit outside the ground.

This post takes the buscuit. Every time I log on you've stooped even lower. Where you at this poisonous match or are you just listening to others who were? I know you have been quoted as being a jambo by other posters but I just don't beleive it. :mad:

winston churchill
With the BNP recruiting outside. Or didn't you read the reports?

one line in a paper.............it must be true.

i'll say it again.i was there and seen diddly.

This post takes the buscuit. Every time I log on you've stooped even lower. Where you at this poisonous match or are you just listening to others who were? I know you have been quoted as being a jambo by other posters but I just don't beleive it. :mad:

Listening to others, and reading the accounts - on here as well as in the press. I'm aware I probably overstepped the mark in posting as I did in all innocence - so hold my hands up.

one line in a paper.............it must be true.

i'll say it again.i was there and seen diddly.

There was mention of it in all the papers I quoted! Were they all lying, or something?

Because I'm so ridiculously cautious and scared of change, I'd never even tried marmalade until a few weeks back! You're right: it is nice. :)

Approaching 30 and you only just tried marmalade? Disgrace! Hobo. Gtf, etc. :P

so your claims of a BNP/NF love-in at tynecastle ........was really a demo against the fat rat.

I heard the place was littered with swastikas and KKK vests. I think I better inform a few hundred people on OURRIVALS.net

winston churchill
There was mention of it in all the papers I quoted! Were they all lying, or something?

it must be true then.

could you define recruiting for me then...............two guys and a dug standing on a street corner?

i'll say it once again...........i never saw anybody...........but you know better than me.

Patrick Bateman

I heard that had Hitler won the war, we'd have been his Scottish team.

Gutted likes :-(

winston churchill
I heard the place was littered with swastikas and KKK vests. I think I better inform a few hundred people on OURRIVALS.net

you could have txted in:)

it must be true then.

could you define recruiting for me then...............two guys and a dug standing on a street corner?

i'll say it once again...........i never saw anybody...........but you know better than me.

They were hardly making it up. There was plenty of mention on here at the time too.

you could have txted in:)

Next time a paper states that a skinhead was walking down Gorgie road I'll make sure I get texting. Totally unnacceptable.

They were hardly making it up. There was plenty of mention on here at the time too.

I was at the game and can't remember anything to do with the BNP. But if you want to bring up things that MIGHT have happened years ago in order to bring down the name of "YOUR":rolleyes: football club then charge on.

Why don't you log onto cuddlyfriends.net and ask them if they can avoid attacking young teenagers in the St James centre this year.

winston churchill
They were hardly making it up. There was plenty of mention on here at the time too.[/QUOTE]

that would have been on the old board then.

i dont remember you being on it,or anybody talking about it.

being at the game.............i never saw anybody from the BNP/NF.

I was at the game and can't remember anything to do with the BNP. But if you want to bring up things that MIGHT have happened years ago in order to bring down the name of "YOUR":rolleyes: football club then charge on.

Why don't you log onto cuddlyfriends.net and ask them if they can avoid attacking young teenagers in the St James centre this year.

Not MIGHT - did. As the various articles I linked to show.

I have no intention of bringing down the name of HMFC. But I'm not going to pretend something didn't happen when it quite clearly did. There were many reasons the BNP were around: most of them Rangers and flag-related. And there is a small minority among our support who are bigots, and make Nazi salutes. I hardly said this was a major problem, or that there was anything endemic: I merely responded to a comment about history.

Believe it or not, there are Hibs fans who openly acknowledge the problems with their club and that they have their own element of morons too. It doesn't make them any less fans for doing so. Both clubs have a moronic element which attaches itself to them - which is awful, and sad.

winston churchill

or women/kids/oap's getting off a supporters bus in regent terrace.

lawson, what do you mean our club? I think we have proved over the last week that you support Norwich and frequent message boards as you have no mates.

You will never understand the Gorgie so give it a rest.

lawson, what do you mean our club? I think we have proved over the last week that you support Norwich and frequent message boards as you have no mates.

You will never understand the Gorgie so give it a rest.

You know people personally who can confirm I am who I say I am. If you want to create some bizarre closed shop in which only people from Gorgie are allowed to support the club, that's up to you. And if you'll forgive me, I'd prefer to take lectures on the crime of having an English club too from people who don't, er, regularly post about Leeds United.

MacDonald Jardine

I'm loathe to turn this into a bigger feeding frenzy than it seems to be but despite admitting above you may have got it out of context you're still defending what you posted.

For the record, our esteemed ex CEO decided to ban "national flags" from the stadium.

The real target was the Union flag, and I suppose the Ulster flag.

I suspect this wasn't unconnected to the war that was raging with the fans at the time over a number of things, not least the stadium sale, and the fact UFs etc would be seen in the area that was the noisiest.

That led to the situation where we played Celtic and had their fans doing what they liked while the first hint of a reaction in the Hearts end resulted in ejections.

The Rangers fans made a big fuss about the fact that the flag that is at the end of the day our national flag was banned.

There were a number of reports in the media and the NF or BNP, I forget which, then announced they would be outside protesting about the ban.

It had nothing to do with the Hearts support and, to the best of my knowledge, nothing to do with the Rangers support either, certainly in any organised way.

That led to a climbdown in which Robinson stated that only flags with offensive symbols or slogans were banned.

In the event there was, I think, a token demonstration outside but the reason for them being there had effectively disappeared.

Quite separately the Hearts fans had a planned protest against Robinson which included letting go black balloons.

That, as you seem to have acknowledged, was the source of the "poisonous atmosphere".

As you must be aware our city rivals like nothing more than portraying us as neanderthal bigoted fascists.

Posts like yours feed right into that.

He wouldn't know that as he stuck a pin in the Sunday Sport league tables one Sunday and decided to noise us up on our message board. He has probably bored to tears every one on Sheep Dip.net or whatever Norwich's site is called.

He's as much a Hobo plant as any other lowlife who has been launched from this site and it's now becoming obvious with his posts on Methadone.net.

He wouldn't know that as he stuck a pin in the Sunday Sport league tables one Sunday and decided to noise us up on our message board. He has probably bored to tears every one on Sheep Dip.net or whatever Norwich's site is called.

He's as much a Hobo plant as any other lowlife who has been launched from this site and it's now becoming obvious with his posts on Methadone.net.

He's obviously not boring other Hearts fans if he's got a few multi-page threads which are being used to simply vilify him. Provocative, maybe.

To the people who're defaming him: you're no better than the Hibs fans who take greater joy from us losing than Hibs winning. Being a Hearts fan isn't a competition to see who can hate Hibs the most. I don't HATE people who support Hibs - I'm capable of knowing and getting along with a number of them, as are plenty of other Hearts fans. Derby days are different. Shaun acts civilised on a Hibs forum therefore he's not a Hearts fan?

It's another "I'm a better fan than you" thread.

Archived