Hullo Hullo on Sunday

Guest S.U.S.S.

Will you sing Hullo Hullo (Hibees Version)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you sing Hullo Hullo (Hibees Version)

• Yes
    • No

King of the North

Just what we need.

The world is fecked.

Our club is fecked.

What could improve things - how about a public degradation on live TV?

Doesn't matter what words we sing - this is a hun song. We shouldn't sing it. We are so much better that that - we also have hundreds of fantastic songs we could sing.

If you want to humiliate and embarrass our club, and confirm to the rest of Scotland that we are a bunch of huns without a bus fare, go ahead. Real fans? my erse.

Doesn't matter that we used to sing it - times move on.

Doesn't matter if we change some words - it's a filthy hun tune, and too many people already think of us as mini huns.

Doesn't matter. Do us all a favour. If you care about this club, it's image, and the very real possibility that we will be the first to get hammered by the GFA - do not sing this hun song. Think for a moment about what you are doing.

Singing this does not make you a crusader for free speech - it makes you a hun without the bus fare. As Edinburgh boys we should all be able to rise above OF pesh - this song belongs in the past. Leave it there and move on.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
point being - if it was good enough then, then why not now? Like someone also said, loads of other teams sing songs to other tunes. Also what is it about it that is offensive to you?

It's a Rangers song.

letsalllaughathobos

i WILL certainly be singing hello hello at feaster road.

i have had some great days at tynie singing this song.

i have always sang this song and i will keep singing this song i do not care who it offends its a hearts song and i will always know it as a hearts song.

also i dont belive some folk who say they have never sang hello hello.

letsalllaughathobos
point being - if it was good enough then, then why not now? Like someone also said, loads of other teams sing songs to other tunes. Also what is it about it that is offensive to you?

too many tree huggers now.

MacDonald Jardine
Isn't the point here that, irrespective of what words may be sung, the song has a connotation with sectarianism and is therefore deemed as inappropriate. Why can't we just accept that and sing something else?

By who?

The sensitive souls in our own support that's who.

As far as I'm aware it's been sung at every away match so far, so I'd imagine it will be belted out at Easter Road. If we score first it will definately be sung.

I have a question though, of the people who said they wouldn't sing it, will you actually be at the game?

Would any one like to answer this? Seeming like the anti Hello Hello boys are also Setanta loyal.

lost in leith
As far as I'm aware it's been sung at every away match so far, so I'd imagine it will be belted out at Easter Road. If we score first it will definately be sung.

I have a question though, of the people who said they wouldn't sing it, will you actually be at the game?

Yes.

ToadKiller Dog

Seems like some hearts fans just want to sing that dity to get up the noses of fellow hearts fans judging by most of the comments which to me points to some real stupidness,I dont see the point of the dity any more .

My question to those who want to sing it why do you never sing it at tynie anymore ?

And yes i will be at the game and will leave the game as always with no voice left and in need of beer.

aitcheeayartees

I have always supported hearts,

I was brought up a catholic.

I have always heard this song all my days following hearts. At times it has been the song which has really brought the fans to their feet and helped create a great atmosphere.

Although it doesnt personally offend me...... I often wondered why you would want to be up to your knees in anybodys blood for that matter and how that would even be remotely related to football? (By the way, which conitation of "fenian" is it aimed at and why?)

I suppose i just dont like the fact it was adopted from those pond life, bottom feeders at ibrox!

See when hibs bitter, bitter, laughable clowns sang "oh paul hartley is gay"?

We derided them.

Yet, "hello, hello" we can't wait to copy.

:rolleyes:

Jambof3tornado

Never mind hullo hullo,I am more offended by those bespectacled ***** the proclaimers!!!

Back to the topic,I dont like the song,it has strong connections to rangers and we have plenty other songs to sing,so I see no need to risk us being the 1st club docked points for 2 dozen peeps singing it!!

Shoes off boys n gals!!!;)

TBH the reason I don't like the song is that now I associate it with Rangers and I certainly don't want Hearts or it's fans to be associated with Rangers.

Never mind hullo hullo,I am more offended by those bespectacled ***** the proclaimers!!!

Back to the topic,I dont like the song,it has strong connections to rangers and we have plenty other songs to sing,so I see no need to risk us being the 1st club docked points for 2 dozen peeps singing it!!

Shoes off boys n gals!!!;)

Apart from the last line......;)

It`s only a matter of time before the GFA nail your butts! They are DYING to. Any reason will do.

As I have stated above, it is not offensive to any/many Hibs fans, but they SOOO badly want to make an example of a team that IS NOT old firm.

Hearts are their target.

The rest of Scottish football know it too.

kyle_ferguson10

a will defo be singing it.. if anyoe sings "we're up to our knees in .f...... blood"

i think we should boooo:):107years::

Apart from the last line......;)

It`s only a matter of time before the GFA nail your butts! They are DYING to. Any reason will do.

As I have stated above, it is not offensive to any/many Hibs fans, but they SOOO badly want to make an example of a team that IS NOT old firm.

Hearts are their target.

The rest of Scottish football know it too.

I can't believe people are still clinging to the 'We'll get fined for this' nonsense.

The chances of that happening are minuscule.

Anyway the vote is neck and neck. This is like an episode of X factor.

How exciting !!

People aren't smart enough to change the words, or word, and as soon as you start singing it you'll get shouted down. I've made the point before that it's not the song that's banned it's the f word... still couldn't get my point accross! It's a shame as nothing comes close to the noise level achieved by the first 2 lines of the song.

Would any one like to answer this? Seeming like the anti Hello Hello boys are also Setanta loyal.

Yeah I'm going.

I can't believe people are still clinging to the 'We'll get fined for this' nonsense.

The chances of that happening are minuscule.

Anyway the vote is neck and neck. This is like an episode of X factor.

How exciting !!

Freakin` heck, the vote don`t mean a thing, as most won`t/can`t go.

The point I`m trying to make is............"The mike`s will be on you dudes!" Don`t kid yourself, sing that line, (and it bothers me not) and you WILL make the Red-Tops!

Miniscule my ring. The Weedja are waiting and hoping, and will be listening.

This is their best chance of the season, thus far, to nail someone. (Non-OF of course)

Sing it, and it will be hmfc that cop it. Fact. End Of. And all those other nippy expressions. etc.

Freakin` heck, the vote don`t mean a thing, as most won`t/can`t go.

The point I`m trying to make is............"The mike`s will be on you dudes!" Don`t kid yourself, sing that line, (and it bothers me not) and you WILL make the Red-Tops!

Miniscule my ring. The Weedja are waiting and hoping, and will be listening.

This is their best chance of the season, thus far, to nail someone. (Non-OF of course)

Sing it, and it will be hmfc that cop it. Fact. End Of. And all those other nippy expressions. etc.

:eek:

Ok. Well let's see then.

I am sure many will sing the song. I am sure most will sing the hibee words. I am sure a few will sing the other words. I am sure absolutely no action will be taken against the fans or the club.

No need for any nippy expressions. Just simple truth.

Guest S.U.S.S.

wont/cant go why?

There has been a public sale.

If they cant be arsed i dont care about their opinion.

Let the Setanta loyal tut and huff, if they came along and sang song louder and prouder than people singing hibees hullo, then there would be no problem but they dont they dont go, yet bitch and moan about those that are going.

Ok. Well let's see then.

I am sure many will sing the song. I am sure most will sing the hibee words. I am sure a few will sing the other words. I am sure absolutely no action will be taken against the fans or the club.

We will. I just hope you guys don`t give them the single solitary bullet that they will use/fire to deflect all of the bile, from the weej, at you guys for being "Scotland`s Sectarian Problem"

And given one tiny wee chance, They Will.

We will. I just hope you guys don`t give them the single solitary bullet that they will use/fire to deflect all of the bile, from the weej, at you guys for being "Scotland`s Sectarian Problem"

You seem very certain of this. I would love to know why. There have been many a 'bullet' fired at many games. I think the authorities realise these are part and parcel of the game. I can't see HMFC getting some sort of fine due to some fan singing hello hello.

However I will bow to your superior knowledge.

Guest S.U.S.S.

This has been said before every hibs/celtic game for ages. It wont happen, they tried and failed before.

Stuck down here in England as I am, I won't be lucky enough to be there. But if I was I'd definately be singing the hibby version, as loud as I possibly could.

is it pospisil

Ok. Well let's see then.

wont/cant ... no big deal, just think we'll be scapegoats, sing what u like

singing the "acceptable" version of this song still makes it more likely that a minority will indulge in the sectarian version which is rightly reviled by almost all of our support. even if its just a few who do then its damaging to our club.

so why all the support for a song? it has the potential to damage the club so why risk it? surely we can all agree that the most important thing is Hearts? or is singing a song with a pretty crappy history more important to some here?

singing the "acceptable" version of this song still makes it more likely that a minority will indulge in the sectarian version which is rightly reviled by almost all of our support. even if its just a few who do then its damaging to our club.

so why all the support for a song? it has the potential to damage the club so why risk it? surely we can all agree that the most important thing is Hearts? or is singing a song with a pretty crappy history more important to some here?

At last, the voice of reason.

Will you sing the sanitised version?

(hibees blood)

Not looking for a debate on which version etc. Simply the hibees blood version.

If enough sing loud enough any other version would be drowned out.

I'm going to sing any song, offensive as anything, innapropriate as anything as long as it gets up those reptiles noses

FTH!

The reason:

The songs merits of being a rousing tune that many fans like far outweighs the negatives of a minority singing a few 'bad' words that will never get the club punished anyway.

The reason:

The songs merits of being a rousing tune that many fans like far outweighs the negatives of a minority singing a few 'bad' words that will never get the club punished anyway.

just because nobody in scottish football has been punished yet for songs sung, at least in a domestic game, doesn't mean it will never happen. UEFA are alerted to the issue now & the SFA will eventually have to play ball. hell, even David Murray is worried enough to finally have a go at his own support.

if there's a chance to stick it to someone other the OF i reckon the SFA would take it and proclaim it as their example.

now, again - why take the risk, even if its a miniscule one? are you arguing that the Hearts support is incapable of rousing itself without this particular ditty?

its not even that good a song, just one with too many rangers connotations. and it doesn't wind the hobos up either, it just allows them to be convinced we are all mini-huns. it actually plays into their hands and probably rouses them more.

still, its traditional, eh? :rolleyes:

just because nobody in scottish football has been punished yet for songs sung, at least in a domestic game, doesn't mean it will never happen. UEFA are alerted to the issue now & the SFA will eventually have to play ball. hell, even David Murray is worried enough to finally have a go at his own support.

if there's a chance to stick it to someone other the OF i reckon the SFA would take it and proclaim it as their example.

now, again - why take the risk, even if its a miniscule one? are you arguing that the Hearts support is incapable of rousing itself without this particular ditty?

its not even that good a song, just one with too many rangers connotations. and it doesn't wind the hobos up either, it just allows them to be convinced we are all mini-huns. it actually plays into their hands and probably rouses them more.

still, its traditional, eh? :rolleyes:

UEFA have stated they are not interested. That was a few years ago - unless something has changed. I really don't think we have anything to worry about.

I just think it is a good song.

Anyway this poll is split right down the middle. So thrilling. :)

Who has the desire to be up to their knees in anyones blood, even metaphorically?

"We beat the Hibees in the Cup,

Four Nil as I recall,

As we go marching through Gorgie".

with appropriate gestures to indicate the score :P

This debate keeps cropping up. The songs awful. As Hearts fans, we should be above all that violent bile. Leave it to the West coasters.

I'm going to sing any song, offensive as anything, innapropriate as anything as long as it gets up those reptiles noses

FTH!

You should throw bananas at Ma-Kalamby.

I guarantee that will get up their noses.

And possibly a broken one for yourself.

UEFA have stated they are not interested. That was a few years ago - unless something has changed. I really don't think we have anything to worry about.

I just think it is a good song.

Anyway this poll is split right down the middle. So thrilling. :)

the fact they've been fining Rangers would seem to indicate that something has indeed changed.

i just think its a pish song.

ach well, we'll give the poll till a couple of hours before kickoff then decide if its to be sung.... ;)

You should throw bananas at Ma-Kalamby.

I guarantee that will get up their noses.

And possibly a broken one for yourself.

good old djf

I don't know you but I GUARANTEE you have sang such songs in your life before.

Or maybe you haven't Mahatma

Gandhi_1.jpg

Miller Jambo 60
Will you sing the sanitised version?

(hibees blood)

Not looking for a debate on which version etc. Simply the hibees blood version.

If enough sing loud enough any other version would be drowned out.

Got my tic and will sing it.

Miller Jambo 60
good old djf

I don't know you but I GUARANTEE you have sang such songs in your life before.

Or maybe you haven't Mahatma

Gandhi_1.jpg

TORY mup MA HA

Archived