Same Old Same Old!!!!

hearts00

- Huge Disappointment. They let us down again. If anyone says that Frail has made a difference again, I will burst, as they have put in horrible performances in two cup games in a matter of weeks.

- Unacceptable team performance.

- Managerial mistakes (playing Neilson, Miko, Jose, Stewart, Jonsson out of position)

- Bent and downright outrageous refereeing. We saw it on Sunday at the Falkirk game and we see it tonight.

- Hurrendous, and I mean horrible, individual performances from Jose and Neilson.

- Poor first touches, poor clearances, poor organisation.

- When we do create a chance or get to the bye-line the quality was shockingly bad.

- Nade is still fat and lazy and we are paying him ?11k a week to spend on kebabs.

Same Old Same Old Same old.

Sick of it. One of the worst seasons since I started going in 1989. Romanov you have let us all down and actually worse than that you have made us an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

Same old same old threads will appear but nothing changes. We need to empty 15 to twenty players and replace them with better. We need a manager.

Season over. Who cares for the rest of the season. Finishing fifth or fourth is unaccpetable.

Will find it hard to motivate myself to go back this season. Couldn't stomach watching some of these players again.

And we know that there will be no decent movements as the window closes tomorrow.

Mate

My father took me to see the Hearts get relegated in the late 70's early 80's

apart from MacDonald 86 and Burley they have always been the same

Archived