Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Stewart

Aguiar

Driver - Do whatever it takes to get him match fit, without him we are useless going forward.

Tullberg

Nade

Formation 4-4-2. None of this one up front nonsense. If Neilson is back fit drop Aguiar, put Jonsson into midfield. Ksanavicius shouldn't even be in the bloody country when the game comes round.

best in the land

..................kello.............

johnson zaliukas berra rapnik

miko kingston stewart driver

nade tullberg

subs palazuelos glen aguair and anyone but mole,thomson,wallace,makela,ksanivicuis etc

still not great but all we've got

i am assuming wallace is in the team because nobody else plays there, i would play a right footed centre forward before him at the moment. he admitted himself he has no confidence.

i am assuming wallace is in the team because nobody else plays there, i would play a right footed centre forward before him at the moment. he admitted himself he has no confidence.

It is unbelievable that during Banks-gate that Laszlo was preening himself for bringing in 2 new goalkeepers to add to MacDonald/Banks/Basso/Ridgers.

What sort of a manager would want 6 goalkeepers when there is 1 left back in the senior squad?:eek:

Same bunch of lazy dishonest wasters that are wheeled out each week, what does it matter who plays when the formation is decided before the players?

Best that we can hope for this season is to stay in the SPL, the freefall to the bottom half of the table has already begun. Csaba may open his mouth and talk a good talk but we all know its absolute sh**te as he may talk the talk but he most certainly cannot walk the walk.

totally agree. even my boy said why did wallace just give ball away wene no one near him ,then they go up and score. He ( my boy ) got slated at his game on sunday for not passing ball , but he would'nt pass because no one to pass too. 11 year old knows to keep ball. Wallace get a grip.

kello

karipidis

zaliukas

berra

Palazuelos

kingston

stewart

aguar

mikoliunas

tullberg

nade

subs; glen wallace balogh rapnik mole , someone from the wheatfield, gorgie stands

Kello

Jonnson Karipidis Zaliukas Berra

Kingston Aguiar Stewart

Nade Glen Tullberg

Whatever team we play it will be mediocre rubbish as we don't have anywhere near 11 quality players. Totally fed up with watching the dross on offer.

gordon

fysass

levein

mclaren

kidd

mckay

skacel

brellier

colquhoun

robbo

crabbe

would FTH dont u think.:P

gordon

fysass

levein

mclaren

kidd

mckay

skacel

brellier

colquhoun

robbo

crabbe

Where's Ksanavicius?

portobellojambo1
Kello

Thomson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Stewart

Karipidis

Mikoliunas

Ksanavicius

Mole

:(

Not sure if the thread is with regards to what team we woul like to see go out against Hibs, or what team we expect to see put out against Hibs.

If it is the latter the above will not be a million miles away, and will struggle given current form.

Malcolm Tucker

Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Berra

Lollace

Larry

Stewart

Karipidis

Driver

Nade

Jethro

Unless we are very careful and/or lucky, I can see us suffer a real caning aginst Hibs. Not because they are that good, rather we are shapeless, clueless and lacking leadership on the park.

Team should be (if fit)

Kello

Karipidis

Zaliukas

Berra

Rapnik

Mrowiec

Jonsson

Kingston

Stewart

Aguar

Driver

Forget a big striker - we will resort to hoofball and the ball will just come back at us. Driver is fast enough to run into the channels and maybe put Jones / Hogg under some pressure when they have the ball.

We need to keep the ball as much as possible and perhaps hit the Hobos on the break. We do not have the personnel to score through pressure. Both Thomson and Wallace must be dropped, or the Hobos will rip them to pieces - not because the Hibs are that good, but because any opposing manager will know by now that they will have great joy on the flanks against our weakest players.

Hopefully Jonsson and Mrowiec can not only shield our defence a bit, but also win enough ball in midfield to allow Bruno, Stewart and Kingston to get hold of the ball for spells and maybe play it in front of Driver for him to run at the hearts of the Hobos' defence.

Nade and / or Tullberg can come on in the second half if Driver is toiling.

What I fear is the same fullbacks being selected, along with Ksanivicius and Mole - they would be of little use in a derby as a Hibs keeper!

Though it pains me to say it, if Csaba picks (or is ordered to pick) the wrong side, I think we will be fortunate to restrict Hibs to 3 goals. Why? They will have space to play in, their crowd will be really wound up and sniffing for blood in this one and like it or not, give Fletcher and Riordan space and they will make full use of it.

Salvatore's Tash

What about 3-5-2.

Kello, Karipidis, Zal, Berra, Thomson, Wallace, Bruno, Stewart, Jonsson, Nade, Tullberg.

Rusty Can Man

Don't think it will matter that much what team you lot put out on 19th.

An easy win for Edinburgh's finest at home! :cool:

Don't think it will matter that much what team you lot put out on 19th.

An easy win for Edinburgh's finest at home! :cool:

I can think of dozens of Edinburgh derbies where one team expected to win well and the other feared getting a hiding, and the opposite result happened.

Nothing to fear about anything that Hibs have. A bit worried that we wont turn up I have to say, but surely NOT at a derby !!!!

gordon

fysass

levein

mclaren

kidd

mckay

skacel

brellier

colquhoun

robbo

crabbe

DID YOU SEE WALTER KIDD ATTEMPT TO PLAY?:eek:

DID YOU SEE WALTER KIDD ATTEMPT TO PLAY?:eek:

Aye.

At least we would get 100% fi the guy. He would get stuck right in. When was the last time you saw a hearts player put in a crunching but good tackle.

Guest juvehearts

who gives a tossm

its weeks away,

you never know what mite happen from now till the day of the game.

personally NO hearts player is fit to wear that jersey.

be better off opening the club for trials & starting all over again from fresh.

Aye.

At least we would get 100% fi the guy. He would get stuck right in. When was the last time you saw a hearts player put in a crunching but good tackle.

Robbie Neilson, aye but 100% of sh**e is still sh**e, when did Kidd ever put in a good tackle?

Clerry Jambo

With everyone available:

Kello

Jonsson Berra Zal Wallace

Kingston Ruben Stewart Driver

Obua

Tullberg

I would like to see

Kello, Eggert, Wallace, Zali, Berra, Driver, Kingston, Stewart, Ruben/Bruno, Glen, Tullberg

It will more likely be

Kello, Eggert, Wallace, Berra, Zali, Karapidis, Stewart, Kingston, Miko, Audrey, Mole/Tullberg

...............Kello

Jonsson, Berra, Zal, Wallace

Kingston, Mrowiec, Stewart, Driver

.......................Obua

...........Tullberg

Kello

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Stewart

Aguiar

Driver - Do whatever it takes to get him match fit, without him we are useless going forward.

Tullberg

Nade

Formation 4-4-2. None of this one up front nonsense. If Neilson is back fit drop Aguiar, put Jonsson into midfield. Ksanavicius shouldn't even be in the bloody country when the game comes round.

Not a chance are we goin to ER and playin a 4-4-2...

... it'll be a 4-5-1 with no hope of us scoring!

We couldn't score in a brothel!;)

Malinga the Swinga

Watch the highlights on BBC internet of their win over Aberdeen and they leave huge gaps at the back. Aberdeen should easily have won, and Fletcher at their second goal was about 6 yards offside when he flicked ball to win penalty.

If we put out Tullberg and Nade?Glen, then we have a great chance of winning this. If we play Audrey and Mole, can't see us doing it, unless we fluke victory.

Snake Plissken
Kello

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace

Driver-Jonsson-Stewart-Miko

Glen-Nade

That's about the best XI we could put out for the derby.

Marian Kello

Hristos Karipidis

Marius Zaliukas

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Bruno Aguiar

Michael Stewart

Laryea Kingston/Ruben Palazeulos

Saulius Mikoliunas

Deividas Cesnuskis/Andy Driver

Mike Tullberg

...............Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas Berra Obua

.............Karipidis

Mikoliunas................Driver

.............Stewart

.............Kingston

...............Mole

bench

McDonald Thomson Wallace Aguiar Palazuelos Nade Tullberg

4-4-1-1, bring on the Derby.:)

Does anyone know if Driver may be fit to play? or Obua?

Larry needs to play in the middle for this game, not because he hasn't been performing but Hibs will likely play 3 up front, that means the right mid (and left mid) will be tracking back a lot, Kingston is very ineffective when doing this, you need players will quality to be attacking, not defending. Driver and Miko have the legs to be able to go back, even if Driver gets tired near the end of the game, Wallace can replace him and bring Obua to left mid.

gordon

fysass

levein

mclaren

kidd

mckay

skacel

brellier

colquhoun

robbo

crabbe