Heart of Midlothian vs the huns

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam booked for a two footed challenge, so he should be off by now. Robbie was lucky not to be booked for going in with his studs up at the same time.

The Real Maroonblood
worse sub ever, 2-0 and he changes a left back for a left back. :wacko:

This is the difference when you have a manager who knows when to sub at the right time.

Sorry, I'm listening to the radio and got it wrong.

no problem.

Jose should've been taken off at half time. Him and Neilson both

Nucky Thompson
semi final,two goals down with eight minutes to play,bring on a left back:mad:.
He plays in midfield too, and can take players on.

He plays in midfield too, and can take players on.

But he is not playing in midfield he is playing LB. Defend that decision all you want but it is a shocker from Frail.

cardboardcutout

smokescreen removed! we are a long way from being good enough!!!

If goncalves is the answer what the ****** was the question!:mad:

I hope you are right but got a funny feeling the ref is going to play a significant part in it :wacko:

Who'da thunk it?

How shocked did Ferguson look when the guy asked him if he meant the handball.

Definite deliberate hand ball, he curled his hand around the ball to bring it down.

winston churchill
smokescreen removed! we are a long way from being good enough!!!

If goncalves is the answer what the ****** was the question!:mad:

lost 2-0

one a hand ball and the other from a player that dived 3 times and head butted a hearts player.

winston churchill

Definite deliberate hand ball, he curled his hand around the ball to bring it down.

it's called a slam dunk.

now that numpty nevin says jose "deliberately handled for the not given penalty but the slam dunk was a pure accident?

Shaking with disbelief. Noone there to scare the out of him now though

The Jambo Janny

How much does the weegie mafia pay the refs these days? must be more than they get from specsavers in fact if I was specsavers I would stop the contract becuase they are all BLIND!!!

The Mighty Thor

well tonight's hopefully put an end to all arguments on the following;

1.The SFA are a shower of corrupt, cheating, Glasgow biased, self preserving, kents.

2. Robbie Neilson is not a footballer

3. Jose Goncalves is not a footballer

4. Steven Frail is not a a football manager

did i miss anything?

justanotherhonestscottiti9.jpg

:mad:

Referee is biased? giis peace you ****in knobs, your team are ****e, your players are ****e, and your manager is a ginger headed wee scrotum.

Lack of bookings? because your team is inherited from a country whos footballing tradition was summed up by your very own mikaliounas in september against the VERY COUNTRY YOU STAY IN.

Hand balls? Ball to hand? Shut up you dhibbie *****, you hand balled in twice in the box for clear stone wall claims, our captain elbows it from a bouncing ball and for the second time in a year we scores a spectacular overhead kick against Heart of Midthuania.

I hope yous get relegated, and will enjoy thoroughly winding you knob jockeys up in febuary as we continue our 14+ unbeaten game run.

And finally, Hibs the wee team? rofl. You ***** couldnie even take Stephen Hughes, who went to Motherwell, let alone criticise a team whos far from respected in the scottish game than your own crop of utter ****e.

Heres a picture to finish off my wee rant.

fergiescoresoy4.jpg

Supporting Hearts must be like being Mulder in the X-Files - shadowy forces at work and all you want to do is 'believe'.

The Mighty Thor
Referee is biased? giis peace you ****in knobs, your team are ****e, your players are ****e, and your manager is a ginger headed wee scrotum.

Lack of bookings? because your team is inherited from a country whos footballing tradition was summed up by your very own mikaliounas in september against the VERY COUNTRY YOU STAY IN.

Hand balls? Ball to hand? Shut up you dhibbie *****, you hand balled in twice in the box for cleat stone wall claims, our captain elbows it from a bouncign ball and for the second time in a year we scores a spectacular overhead kick against Heart of Midthuania.

I hope yous get relegated, and will enjoy thoroughly winding you knob jockeys up in febuary as we continue our 14+ unbeaten game run.

And finally, Hibs the wee team? rofl. You ***** couldnie even take Stephen Hughes, who went to Motherwell, let alone criticise a team whos far from respected in the scottish game than your own crop of utter ****e.

fergiescoresoy4.jpg

Jog on you knuckle dragging ill educated in-bred.

Your mother/sister/wife will be waiting for you.

winston churchill

Hand balls? Ball to hand? Shut up you dhibbie *****, you hand balled in twice in the box for cleat stone wall claims, our captain elbows it from a bouncign ball and for the second time in a year we scores a spectacular overhead kick against Heart of Midthuania.

fergiescoresoy4.jpg

Supporting Hearts must be like being Mulder in the X-Files - shadowy forces at work and all you want to do is 'believe'.

do you type with one finger likesay.

well tonight's hopefully put an end to all arguments on the following;

1.The SFA are a shower of corrupt, cheating, Glasgow biased, self preserving, kents.

2. Robbie Neilson is not a footballer

3. Jose Goncalves is not a footballer

4. Steven Frail is not a a football manager

did i miss anything?

5. Paul Mitchell is not a football commentator ("Rangers have cleverly avoided having any of their players suspended for the final" 2 minutes after Adam picked up a caution ruling him out of the final)

6. Dougie Donnelly is not a Clyde supporter ("This is set up perfectly for Boydy to come on and score the winner").

Hand balls? Ball to hand? Shut up you dhibbie *****, you hand balled in twice in the box for clear stone wall claims, our captain elbows it from a bouncing ball and for the second time in a year we scores a spectacular overhead kick against Heart of Midthuania.

fergiescoresoy4.jpg

:laugh:

You're funny. Your learning support classes must be going ever so well, I think I understood some of that.

Please stick around, we need a pet chav.

spot on redm

i think these reptilian lowlives are hilarious.

they do nothing but show themselves up for the subhuman pondlife they are time and time again

Midfield Terrier

Didn't Billy Dodds get back from Hampden quickly!

fergiescoresoy4.jpg

Yer patter's rotten ya feckin' wolf. Away back tae yer cave.*

*Free online translation from English to Jakie - and back again - available at http://www.giesalenaeyerjaicketanaswigaeyerbuckfast.net

oh noes, the typical sterotype of glasgow from the "wee city", because one of the "big teams" beat one of the "wee teams".

I must say though, for hearts fans, you really are taking it well, especially for big JC to be laughing at you and all at full time :)

darchebh0.jpg

Big ChipButty

I had a laugh when I saw that SlickShoes is a "schoolkid", look at his profile and he is 25 years old, well done, are you still in P1 or have you moved up to P2 yet!!!!

oh noes, the typical sterotype of glasgow from the "wee city", because one of the "big teams" beat one of the "wee teams".

I must say though, for hearts fans, you really are taking it well, especially for big JC to be laughing at you and all at full time :)

darchebh0.jpg

That interweb address again folks...

http://www.heartdiseasecuzahcouldnaehelpmahselwaethondeepfriedsnickers.org

BUUUUMP.

I....WAS BORNNNN UNDER A UNNNNNNNNNION JACK.... A UNNNNNNION....UNNNNION JACK...

Wayyyyyyyyyyy

rangers.jpg

Simply the best? Rangers 0 Lyon 3. No trophies since 2005. Two titles to your rivals' five during this decade. Never reached the European Cup Final in your entire history. And this despite the entire Scottish establishment bending over backwards for you year after year! Hell, even we've won something more recently than you. Now GTF back to your bigot infested hovel.

ho ho ho, ohmai, a jambo criticising us about a european result, ohh the irony haha.

So, how many trophy's have you won in the last 50 years? :dribble:

hahaha.

Mon the Gretna.

ho ho ho, ohmai, a jambo criticising us about a european result, ohh the irony haha.

So, how many trophy's have you won in the last 50 years? :dribble:

hahaha.

Mon the Gretna.

Yes - congratulations on winning more trophies than us. Maybe it has something to do with gates of 50,000, David Murray's millions and an obsession with religion and politics down your way, eh? Thank **** my club is nothing like yours: Rangers are the most loathsome excuse for a football club in Britain.

slick shoes will not be long for this board.

pity he couldn't come up with any decent arguments to support his team rather than moronic abuse. erse.

must off sick from school today or the job centre is closed?

Im glad we dont have supporters like you either, we have too many as it is ;)

Its like, yo, were the better team, and you never have/will/ever can be bigger no matter how hard you try.

BAHHHH hahahaha.

BTW while your at it, when will hearts win that champions league promised by Mr Romanov?.

Or better yet, when wil lhe bail onyou when your ?50mil in debt? :dribble: haha

en30steb.jpg

BUUUUMP.

I....WAS BORNNNN UNDER A UNNNNNNNNNION JACK.... A UNNNNNNION....UNNNNION JACK...

Wayyyyyyyyyyy

rangers.jpg

Mate, take your Union Flag, your obvious illiteracy (if I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, you might have parkinsons or a broken "n" key...), your stinking dirty nasty smelly team, your stagnant genetic paddling pool, your moronic sectarian views and feck off...

ToadKiller Dog
Are you still here?

I would not worry it must be near time for his taxi to turn up and take him to the chemist for his methadone,was he not the guy on the Jeremy Kyle show the other day?

Im glad we dont have supporters like you either, we have too many as it is ;)

Its like, yo, were the better team, and you never have/will/ever can be bigger no matter how hard you try.

BAHHHH hahahaha.

BTW while your at it, when will hearts win that champions league promised by Mr Romanov?.

Or better yet, when wil lhe bail onyou when your ?50mil in debt? :dribble: haha

en30steb.jpg

Who the heck cares? In world terms, you're a parochial joke anyway. And seeing as you've brought up debt: were you proud of your hero Murray putting you ?90m plus into it? And why? Because he wanted to conquer Europe, that's why - but what's ?90m when set against those well known international giants, Sturm Graz eh?

Ever wondered why no-one else wants you to join their league? It's because no-one else is prepared to put up with your prehistoric ****e, that's why. Now beat it.

firstly all thet "debt" put on where no other team is, on world records.

Secondly, no other league wants us? mistake me if im wrong, but wasent it the FA who approached the old firm about joining, and had asked all premiership managers about the potential of them moving? I THINK SO!.

Your club is pish, always will be pish, and til the day you even remotley worry the old firm, you will be regarded just another wee team.

We Are The People!

Archived