Heart of Midlothian vs the huns

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Victor Meldrew
So I see that if old firm players stay down the ref immediately stops play. One of our Lithuanian players would have to expire on the pitch before the ref would stop play.

And even then it would be to book him for diving.

****ing joke! Ref stops the game, gives them soft free kicks and we get hee haw. Disgusting, it really is. Hope we pump them. Dirty *******s

Nad? looks fricking mental. If he can keep this up...but then that's the problem! Here's hoping. And here's hoping he works out when to release the ball for once!

Got off lucky there tbh, that is a pen imo

No, he was shoulder barged at the very most. Nothing wrong with it

Carl Fredrickson

We need to get a goal to make the huns panic.

Adam should have been booked for that - how long can this crap go on?

I am shaking with rage!!!

Has Stewart found a Hearts man with a pass yet?

He's been honing going forward. :( Doing a reasonable shift defending.

Right who is singing when the hearts fans do I know i`m singing just wish i was there but that happens when your kids are ill :sad:

OHHH hits the bar. Reminded me for a sec of our second against them at Tynie this season. Another soft foul given Rangers way

Miko was late on a blue jersey and commentator describes it as clumsy. Dodds chips in with "Not clumsy nasty!!" Tosseur!!!

:mad:

mitchell: "clumsy by mikoliunas"

dodds: "not clumsy, nasty"

That really made my blood boil. The treatment of the Liths, by Rangers, the ref and Dodds, so far has been a disgrace!

Paul Mitchell has stood up for us in a few of these bad decisions tonight, and pointed out when Billy Dodds, so credit to him...

Also, Banks is brilliant but really needs to work on his kicking. I know its windy but so many have gone out its unreal.

Decent first half from Hearts. Defending's been poor at times, but the only chance they've had is a good shot from Adam which drew a - let's face it - comfortable save from Banks.

Archived