Heart of Midlothian vs the huns

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good 1st half and we do look good on the ball and we just gotta get the final ball and Velicka was so unlucky with his great header.

Come On You Hearts

hahahahaha how brilliant is this hahaha "You hibs bassa" hahaha

i wondered what they wre chanting lol, i was pishing myself laughing at the banging

sorry if i repeat anything that has already been said. my tv is in the other room. so im only here for half time.

just a few comments..

thank you jimmy calderwood for winding up nade. :) he's made a couple of quality runs. took the **** right out of the rangers defence. just needs a goal.

velicka is looking good. needs more of the ball.

mickey stewart needs to slap himself. he's far from playing at the standard he's capiable of.

berra looking very good! im surprised. never really rated him as highly as others.

palaz needs to get on ball more. another mickey stewart. capaible of alot more.

stevie banks... brilliant.

oh and ...i thought the ref was a blue nose untill he didn't give the penalty when darchville went down in the box. he's been right harsh on us.

winston churchill
sorry if i repeat anything that has already been said. my tv is in the other room. so im only here for half time.

just a few comments..

thank you jimmy calderwood for winding up nade. :) he's made a couple of quality runs. took the **** right out of the rangers defence. just needs a goal.

velicka is looking good. needs more of the ball.

mickey stewart needs to slap himself. he's far from playing at the standard he's capiable of.

berra looking very good! im surprised. never really rated him as highly as others.

palaz needs to get on ball more. another mickey stewart. capaible of alot more.

stevie banks... brilliant.

oh and ...i thought the ref was a blue nose untill he didn't give the penalty when darchville went down in the box. he's been right harsh on us.

he should have been booked for diving.

another dive from Darcheville. Fair enough, poor challenge from Neilson but the Gers boy went down like he'd been shot

Hehe, the Huns don't get a penalty after Goncalves' handball.

Oh no, a goal from Barry the crab.

where was the lines man on tea break i hope to god something is done about the cheats that run our game

If Fergusons was handball then so was Goncalves'.

1) Goncalves - man played ball

2) Ferguson - used his hand to play ****ing basketball and get it under control

3) **** off Hobo

Archived