Heart of Midlothian vs the huns

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
firstly all thet "debt" put on where no other team is, on world records.

Secondly, no other league wants us? mistake me if im wrong, but wasent it the FA who approached the old firm about joining, and had asked all premiership managers about the potential of them moving? I THINK SO!.

Your club is pish, always will be pish, and til the day you even remotley worry the old firm, you will be regarded just another wee team.

We Are The People!

That would be remarkable, given the FA have no jurisdiction over the Premier League (despite the name, they're separate, independent bodies, and the FA have no power over them at all). So instead, Rantic came up with the idea of moving to the Football League - but guess what, it was voted out. Funny that.

Face it: you're never going to be able to move. Most of us would be delighted if you just played your bigot brothers from the east of the city 38 times a season, and left the rest of us in peace - but sadly, it looks like we're stuck with you. Oh, and could you write that first sentence in English please - or is such a thing beyond you?

Mods: have you all taken the day off, or something? How is this clown still getting a game?

Stuck with us, yes, will you ever win the title? no.

Ha ha ha ha.

Yeah i know im supprised the mods havent banned me too, i've had a great time, into a cup final, watching hertz get into a relegation battle, and having a laugh at the expense of the jumbos.

bahahah

enheartsb.jpg

Hello are there any mods out there?

I am always up for a decent debate from supporters of a different team but I am sorry to say that you are not one of them and in my opinion should be banned.

This is of course my opinion and the mods may have a different view.

Anyway I will say bye bye in anticipation

auch, your just jelous because your not from scotlands greatest and biggest city, Dyae ken like eh? how about that salt and sauce? hahaha.

1816063032a5225570986lks7.jpg

chester copperpot

Hows this knob rocket not been launched yet.

Imagine posting pictures of Hibs lifting the CIS cup, how confused are you.

The methadone clinic closes at 5, better hurry.

Archived