Chathams sponsorship

Martin67

I just seen a post on hobos.net saying that Hearts have been "dumped" by Chathams.

I would have thought that a sponsor couldn't just walk away from a deal unless they were struggling themselves.

Probably the usual guff, but has anyone heard anything?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just seen a post on hobos.net saying that Hearts have been "dumped" by Chathams.

I would have thought that a sponsor couldn't just walk away from a deal unless they were struggling themselves.

Hobo.net...thatll be spot on then:rolleyes:

Still on the official website.

Hobo.net...thatll be spot on then:rolleyes:

Posted by Betty Boop (3000+ posts). Is she/he a known wind up merchant? It just seems a bit of a strange thing to throw in from nowhere.

So are about half a dozen players we paid to leave:rolleyes:

I have heard the deal is finished

Im sure someone will be on soon to suggest its kwik fits fault as they where apparently going to be taken over

That's the first thing I looked at, but there's no mention of the sponsorship on their site. I don't know if there ever was though.

So are about half a dozen players we paid to leave:rolleyes:

I have heard the deal is finished

Im sure someone will be on soon to suggest its kwik fits fault as they where apparently going to be taken over

Finished as in 'run its course' or finished prematurely?

I dont think its been finished due to it being of no use to hearts

The way I have heard it is that Chathams do not agree with the way the club is being run both financially and ethically and have opted not to enter into any new agreements

That apart I cant see them breaching any existing contracts so I would imagine it will gradually end although this is definitly not through the clubs choice

So congratulations vlad thats more money lost

That's the first thing I looked at, but there's no mention of the sponsorship on their site. I don't know if there ever was though.

Right at the bottom where it says Offical Partners, Chatham is there.

Oh no. A car company stops putting 20 pence a week into Hearts.

Lets have a ****ing demo!

Well firstly I doubt its 20p far more likely 20k plus

Secondly chathams also offer cars to the staff and players etc, without this it withdraws a benefit the club could offer people, now im sure the likes of nade dont care but the backroom staff, youths and lesser paid players are very likely too

Thirdly if the reasons I have heard are true then its of massive concern as anyone walking away due to business/financial mismanagement is of massive concern

Finally its this coupled with other issues and rumours that lead people to think our club is sincerly screwed

The way I have heard it is that Chathams do not agree with the way the club is being run both financially and ethically and have opted not to enter into any new agreements

That apart I cant see them breaching any existing contracts so I would imagine it will gradually end although this is definitly not through the clubs choice

Aye right.

You are tight with the Directors of Chathams now?

LOL

If you knew this you would have "broken it" with glee ages ago.

Awaayy.

Secondly chathams also offer cars to the staff and players etc, without this it withdraws a benefit the club could offer people, now im sure the likes of nade dont care but the backroom staff, youths and lesser paid players are very likely too

Thirdly if the reasons I have heard are true then its of massive concern as anyone walking away due to business/financial mismanagement is of massive concern

Finally its this coupled with other issues and rumours that lead people to think our club is sincerly screwed

So Chatham are putting over a million a year into Hearts? :rolleyes:

I have to laugh at these threads, I really do.

"Seen" or "made"?

It appears that the only source for this comes from deluded.net - unless you have a credible source for this "rumour".

This whole rumour mongering scenario is beginning to be like something out of "Revelations"

So Chatham are putting over a million a year into Hearts? :rolleyes:

I have to laugh at these threads, I really do.

Ok I more meant a year but I would imagine my figure is closer than yours and I totally agree

Sponsors washing their hands of us, rumours of financial irregularity and loss of revenue is hysterical

You should see me when players get injured:rolleyes:

Pretty easy to rubbish this one as don't both Miko and Ches drive a Chatham Honda Civic (great cars they are too:)) and I just read on another thread that Larry drives a Skoda.

Ok I more meant a year but I would imagine my figure is closer than yours and I totally agree

Sponsors washing their hands of us, rumours of financial irregularity and loss of revenue is hysterical

You should see me when players get injured:rolleyes:

Your posts are hysterical - do you have one of those maniacal laughs too?

It appears that the only source for this comes from deluded.net - unless you have a credible source for this "rumour".

This whole rumour mongering scenario is beginning to be like something out of "Revelations"

This information was actually shared with me by PM by another regular member of this forum who has a lot of posts and is definitly not a hobo

I also mentioned it earlier so think its more likely some Hobo has attached onto this

Apparently the decision was made directly by the managing director of Chathams (Campbell Chatham ???) as they didnt want to be associated with the ongoing fiasco and risk possible reputational damage

I certainly believe its not a groundless rumour made up by a hobo until proven otherwise.

Reg Vardy have more cars

I doubt it since they no longer exist:rolleyes:

I also doubt if they did there would be any financial benefit to hearts or our players to make that relevant either

This information was actually shared with me by PM by another regular member of this forum who has a lot of posts and is definitly not a hobo

I also mentioned it earlier so think its more likely some Hobo has attached onto this

Apparently the decision was made directly by the managing director of Chathams (Campbell Chatham ???) as they didnt want to be associated with the ongoing fiasco and risk possible reputational damage

I certainly believe its not a groundless rumour made up by a hobo until proven otherwise.

It's all beginning to sound like "chinese whispers". Beats me why it is that something appears in another place and it sets off hysteria over here. I'll bet the laughing their ^^^^s off over there right now.

It's all beginning to sound like "chinese whispers". Beats me why it is that something appears in another place and it sets off hysteria over here. I'll bet the laughing their ^^^^s off over there right now.

As would we if there was a crisis which affected their finances

And for the record the information was shared with me long before the thread appeared on here, far more likely the hobo got the info off here

The rumours of investigations into VAT irregularities will no doubt pop up over there soon too, along with the fact that there are massive redundancies, investigations into restructuring/administration and also disputes between the club and Dalmahoy, but hey dont worry its all bitter hibbies

Seen.

My apologies then - what do you think? do you think that Graeme P Chatham Ltd have decided to pull thier sponsorship?

Do you think it is as a negative reaction to Hearts?

If so, why would this not have happened when things were worse last season?

Is there any possibility that this could be a mutual thing?

Is there any possibility that with car sales down dramatically and credit tight that it, even if true, it may actually be a commercial decision unrelated to Hearts?

I agree. I kind of regret starting the thread now, but I couldn't really see any way that this could be Hearts fault. Vlad hasn't done anything mad this season (yet).

J.T.F.Robertson

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=130754

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=130365

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=130720

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=130708

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=130691

Firstly, apologies for the many links.

Anyway, these are lifted from the front page and (surprisingly enough) all the above, in one form or another, are predicated around us and the much wished for effects, of the current "instability" on our finances.

Now, putting aside the fact the only thing that seems to give their lives any purpose, would appear to be our extinction, have any of them considered the effects a "meltdown" would assuredly have on their own lives.

Unemployment for many, along with the probable loss of their homes etc. Yet that potential appears inconsequential to them, in light of the huge "positive" it would bring, i.e., our demise. Just how much are some of them willing to risk, in this all-consuming hatred of us?

Never mind though, I'm sure all STF's portfolios will be flourishing, since he had the foresight to move them off this planet and onto another. :rolleyes:

I doubt it since they no longer exist:rolleyes:

I also doubt if they did there would be any financial benefit to hearts or our players to make that relevant either

ok how about Alexanders then?

heart_of_midlothian-1982-1984_a.gif

hibs are getting dumped too and yes hearts have another company lined up so there aint any problems there

That would make more sense to me - ie. it's Chathams who are toiling.

My apologies then - what do you think? do you think that Graeme P Chatham Ltd have decided to pull thier sponsorship?

Is there any possibility that with car sales down dramatically and credit tight that it, even if true, it may actually be a commercial decision unrelated to Hearts?

The way it was told to me is that the management where sick of the questionable financial management of hearts and wanted out before their reputation was damaged through association and that this was the only factor - they also fully expected hearts to blame the credit crunch although ask yourself why chathams would turn away the business when countless of our players currently drive their cars and footballers will always be a good source of income

I doubt its so they can leaflet wester hailes about buying brand new cars:rolleyes:

See my post above.

I'd bet on it being a business decision by Chathams - car sales are bound to be hit as much as anything else.

J.T.F.Robertson

Nice one, guilty until proven innocent. :(

Is there any possibility that with car sales down dramatically and credit tight that it, even if true, it may actually be a commercial decision unrelated to Hearts?[/QUOTE]

Sales of new cars have hit an all time low. It would not surprise me if Chathams along with a host of other businesses were reviewing ALL their sponsorship arrangements.

Of course if that was the case it wouldn't suit some people's agendas.

The sack cloth and ashes clan love this sort of thing.

Its actually quite predictable

The person who shared this rumour to me by PM predicted that as soon as it broke the credit crunch would suddenly be everyones favourite subject

Im sure that the loss of a dozen plus customers in brand new cars is doing Chathams business wonders:rolleyes:

Just how much are some of them willing to risk, in this all-consuming hatred of us?

Never mind though, I'm sure all STF's portfolios will be flourishing, since he had the foresight to move them off this planet and onto another. :rolleyes:

I mentioned this a few weeks ago but it seems that they were too thick to understand my point.

At the moment, they are consumed with excitment over us going bust as if an announcement is imminent.

I would imagine if that were to happen, Leith would just explode in one simultaneous orgasm.

Filth!

The way it was told to me is that the management where sick of the questionable financial management of hearts and wanted out before their reputation was damaged through association and that this was the only factor - they also fully expected hearts to blame the credit crunch although ask yourself why chathams would turn away the business when countless of our players currently drive their cars and footballers will always be a good source of income

I doubt its so they can leaflet wester hailes about buying brand new cars:rolleyes:

I'll wager that's a heap of toss.

I await the excitement over Hearts losing a program sponsor (naturally ignoring the replacements) and the inevitable cycle of doom that is unleashed.

Weeereee Doooommmmeeed - Doomed a tell ye.

Its actually quite predictable

The person who shared this rumour to me by PM predicted that as soon as it broke the credit crunch would suddenly be everyones favourite subject

Im sure that the loss of a dozen plus customers in brand new cars is doing Chathams business wonders:rolleyes:

Nowhere NEAR as predictable as you.

See my post above.

I'd bet on it being a business decision by Chathams - car sales are bound to be hit as much as anything else.

So...YOU ARE PRANCER?

Nowhere NEAR as predictable as you.

Surely if you could have predicted this you could have proven it wrong?

And come on tell me why the loss of a dozen plus brand new car customers would improve chathams business during the credit crunch?

Sadly the coincidence and negative stories add upto one thing, that being romanov is untrustworthy and hearts financial state and cash flow is of extreme concern to our long term (if not short term) future and needs to be addressed properly rather than blaming tecnical errors, evil people and conspiracies

I'll wager that's a heap of toss.

I await the excitement over Hearts losing a program sponsor (naturally ignoring the replacements) and the inevitable cycle of doom that is unleashed.

Weeereee Doooommmmeeed - Doomed a tell ye.

6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi

:laugh:

Chad Sexington
Surely if you could have predicted this you could have proven it wrong?

And come on tell me why the loss of a dozen plus brand new car customers would improve chathams business during the credit crunch?

Sadly the coincidence and negative stories add upto one thing, that being romanov is untrustworthy and hearts financial state and cash flow is of extreme concern to our long term (if not short term) future and needs to be addressed properly rather than blaming tecnical errors, evil people and conspiracies

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

In other words you haven't a clue

Then why refer to Prancer's detailed reply as your own?

I referred to my own (short) post above - someone else posted in between times.

Don't go looking for intrigue that isn't there.

Archived