Ewhun Cameron

i8hibsh

Jambothroughandthrough
Wish you would slag other teams more. We are an easy target and it is oh so boring now.

What happened to the old adage "you never slag your own family to friends and foes".

Not done and it smacks of sookin in with the weegies.

Is not time you got your act together.

Thats me being polite.

I was listening to 5 Live while driving into work and the spokesman for the Newcastle fans described the club as a 'laughing stock'....'an embarrassment'....sounds like Hearts to me!

He then went onto say....'they will never give up their protest's until Mike Ashley has gone'.

A pity that our fans have just rolled over and accepted this embarrassment!!!!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was listening to 5 Live while driving into work and the spokesman for the Newcastle fans described the club as a 'laughing stock'....'an embarrassment'....sounds like Hearts to me!

He then went onto say....'they will never give up their protest's until Mike Ashley has gone'.

Sure they weren't talking about your show?

Newcastle are far bigger than Hearts and there are likely to be rich fools out there who would take them, and their debts, on. I'm not convinced that the same can be said of Hearts. :cool_shades:

And this is the face of a Jambo and a radio presenter who does slate Hearts because of VR! :P

[ATTACH]1044[/ATTACH]

who is that ugly fat fuxx ?

Did I start this thread?

I have enjoyed some of the debate....but won't get involved into a slanging match.

I have found many of the posts funny!

"..But won't get involved in a slanging match."

Too late. You have already vilified all of us who do not agree with your twisted view.

I don't know you.

I don't wish to know you, and I never want to hear your comic-cuts radio programme, because it is apparent that you have sold your soul for the weedgie shilling.

You are the Lord Haw-Haw of the weedgie airwaves.

I refer you to the thread on Dave Mackay.

He's a real Jambo.

Uprooted and transferred to Spurs as a young man, when he didn't want to go.

He accomplished so much and travelled the world as player and manager, but he never forgot his roots.

In all likelihood he is a critical of Vlad as the rest of us, but he remains a Jambo, and is ready to tell that to the world at every opportunity.

In comparison you, sir, are a pathetic, mercenary turn-coat.

Jambothroughandthrough
Newcastle are far bigger than Hearts and there are likely to be rich fools out there who would take them, and their debts, on. I'm not convinced that the same can be said of Hearts. :cool_shades:

Did you say them same thing whe the Pieman was in charge?

TBH, I don't find anything about my club embarrassing - how can one "roll over" and accept something that they don't percieve?

What I do find cringeworthy is the enthusiasm with which your "journalist" colleagues like to slag us off and manufacture negative stories in their redtop rags. Romanov may well be controversial, but IMO his recent comments about the Scottish press have been spot on.

No offence, but they're a bunch of slimy little OF rooster sookers.

I actually heard one of them describe Alan McGregor as a "world class" keeper the other day. Shows how much football they actually watch.

winston churchill

now knocking on ten pages about a weegie erse licker who would need an A to Z to find tynecastle.

i bet he is sitting in his wee studio with a chubby on will all this publicity

for the record,you will always be bill youngs tea boy;)

what embarrassment is that ?

The fact that we have the youngest team in the SPL and we are 3rd in the league > ?

Or is it not that the embarrassment is actually the west coast media, and yes you are one of them.

Why have you not answered my questions on a previous post ?

1. Why did you not make a fuss about Barry Ferguson ( cup game last season ) playing basketball on the edge of the box and scoring to win the game ?

2. Why did you not make a fuss about the Refs last season ? ,your tune has changed this season but thats because other people brought the subject up and you have to follow follow it on, you are a lemming to the Media.

Did you say them same thing whe the Pieman was in charge?

Actually I did. My view was that the debts were so high that no-one would come in to take us over and that selling Tynie seemed the only option. This made me very popular on here. :)

Clearly, with VR arriving, I was wrong.

Adding the UBIG investment to our debt and taking account of the fact that our main asset is worth less now then I think even more would be required to take over the club now. :cool:

Jambothroughandthrough
what embarrassment is that ?

The fact that we have the youngest team in the SPL and we are 3rd in the league > ?

Or is it not that the embarrassment is actually the west coast media, and yes you are one of them.

Why have you not answered my questions on a previous post ?

1. Why did you not make a fuss about Barry Ferguson ( cup game last season ) playing basketball on the edge of the box and scoring to win the game ?

2. Why did you not make a fuss about the Refs last season ? ,your tune has changed this season but thats because other people brought the subject up and you have to follow follow it on, you are a lemming to the Media.

Have you been asleep for the last three years?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Have you been asleep for the last three years?

Do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday as a 'sports journalist' that post on Kickback?!

Indulge me for a second. Let's just say that you do manage to whip up a pitchfork-wielding mob, storm the Winter Palace and force Romanov out. What viable structure do you intend to put in place so that Hearts can refrain from falling into financial freefall and even build something which will at worst have us as Scotland's third team? How much capital can you or anyone else raise to achieve this and are there enough suitable investors interested given that club's in England's top league currently seem a more attractive money-spinning proposition?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday as a 'sports journalist' that post on Kickback?!

Ach, don't worry. He'll be on the dole soon!

I do love the way he ignores any question that may be challenging to his opinion though.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Indulge me for a second. Let's just say that you do manage to whip up a pitchfork-wielding mob, storm the Winter Palace and force Romanov out. What viable structure do you intend to put in place so that Hearts can refrain from falling into financial freefall and even build something which will at worst have us as Scotland's third team? How much capital can you or anyone else raise to achieve this and are there enough suitable investors interested given that club's in England's top league currently seem a more attractive money-spinning proposition?

Oh come on Matt. That's not important. More important to "burn the witch" and worry later, apparently. :rolleyes:

Jambothroughandthrough

Did you have the same opinion when the Pie Man was in charge?

Jambothroughandthrough

Kickback is always good for a laugh when your having a bite to eat in the office.

And we've all had a good laugh at this thread!

Kickback is always good for a laugh when your having a bite to eat in the office.

Did you send Roughy out to the supermarket to chory the food

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you had any memory at all, you will recall a number of posters on Kickback calling for mystery investors to make themselves known to fans so that we could hear their plans.

Romanov appeared almost from nowhere.

Now, given all of his flaws, what do you think is the probability of someone even richer buying into Scottish football to "depose" him?

jambos are go!
Could you do me a wee favour and find this post of his? I would like to know firstly, if it is true that he said this and secondly, in what context before I pass comment on this.

Sorry cant find it. I think it was on the old version of JKB. But JT&T is on the board at the moment and can deny it. IIRC he admitted it and gave the example of tabloids and the like making up stories about Chelsea after Abrahamovitch the foriegner took over(sound familiar).

I did at first but if you remember, an alternative did present itself in the form of Deans and McGrail which was closely followed by Foulkes' tempting hint of our own little Abramohvich which of course was Romanov. There were other shows in town back then remember but it was stifled for a long while by Pieman's determination to cling on which I suspect, for him, came down to "anyone but Deans". Paul Kiddie's and Rob Robertson's Tynecastle Tales book has a very good section on that period should you require further reference.

Anyway, I believe I asked you several questions during the course of this thread - of which a large proportion (including the last one) have been addressed.

Spot on Matt.

That's the sort of question his kind prefer to leave unanswered, because they don't have an answer, just an agenda to put Hearts down at any opportunity.

A response like JTT's " Where have you been for the past three years?" is just rhetoric which merely gainsays, but does not address, the points put forward.

The man has no cogent points to make, and, thus, resorts to such one-line answers, or indulgies in incoherent rants.

Seymour M Hersh

Don't choke on Ruffie's sausage.

go on admit it your sitting on your own:p

Oh come on Matt. That's not important. More important to "burn the witch" and worry later, apparently. :rolleyes:

No....must resist....keep having the urge to post this....stay firm...nope...willpower has broken down so I must post the following....

;)

Do your thoughts ever stay the same for more than a day? One minute your starting a thread saying how much you hate Ewan, the next your having to remove yourself from his backside. One day your starting threads on sacking the boss and the next your saying we should all stand together and get behind the club. Sheesh, make your mind up mate!

Please provide quote of me saying "I hate Ewhun"

Jambothroughandthrough
If you had any memory at all, you will recall a number of posters on Kickback calling for mystery investors to make themselves known to fans so that we could hear their plans.

Romanov appeared almost from nowhere.

Now, given all of his flaws, what do you think is the probability of someone even richer buying into Scottish football to "depose" him?

Before VR appeared it still didn't stop you from protesting agaisnt the Pie Man.

Is there a saviour out there? There could be!

Why we have accepted this embarrassment is beyond me.

So he gets slagged for not coming on here enough!!

and slagged for coming on?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Before VR appeared it still didn't stop you from protesting agaisnt the Pie Man.

Yep, Santa could also exist as well. Do you know anything about the current state of the world economy?

The point to make is that Romanov has kept his nose out of team selection this season as fans have demanded. The next point to make is that a lot of that behaviour was driven by fans not renewing season tickets because the only "protest" that can be made to Romanov is financial. That doesn't matter to a third rate hack like you of course.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Quite frankly, if he never appeared on here again, who would actually care?

Spot on Matt.

That's the sort of question his kind prefer to leave unanswered, because they don't have an answer, just an agenda to put Hearts down at any opportunity.

A response like JTT's " Where have you been for the past three years?" is just rhetoric which merely gainsays, but does not address, the points put forward.

The man has no cogent points to make, and, thus, resorts to such one-line answers, or indulgies in incoherent rants.

Not all fourth estaters are bad eggs you know? ;)

Anyway, I've egg chasing to pass comment on although I may post between scrums should the chap referred to get round to answering any of my questions - mind it has been handy practice for full-time today although that John Beattie is a rather big bloke!

Does anyone slag him for not coming on here enough?

I'm sure everyone would be delighted if he never came back on here. He's had about 60 posts in this one thread all along the lines of:

You lot are an embarrassment

Hearts are a joke

I was right about Romanov all along, I told you so

Look at all the attention I'm getting on here, I love it.

I'd rather seen 60 posts from Prancer or Hand of Gord. That's how bad it is.

Does anyone slag him for not coming on here enough?

I'm sure everyone would be delighted if he never came back on here. He's had about 60 posts in this one thread all along the lines of:

You lot are an embarrassment

Hearts are a joke

I was right about Romanov all along, I told you so

Look at all the attention I'm getting on here, I love it.

I'd rather seen 60 posts from Prancer or Hand of Gord. That's how bad it is.

Noone is happy how he has shunned the club. To me, giving up on your team is like abandoning your own child! My love for Hearts is unconditional, his clearly isn't BUT at the end of the day this is a public Hearts forum. Is he not entitled to his opinion?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Who slags him?! I couldn't care less!

It was you that started the thread FFS!

Noone is happy how he has shunned the club. To me, giving up on your team is like abandoning your own child! My love for Hearts is unconditional, his clearly isn't BUT at the end of the day this is a public Hearts forum. Is he not entitled to his opinion?

Yes but it's wrong. :P

If you're getting worked up about it then why did you start a thread about "Ewhun Cameron"? If you hadn't started this then there would be none of these comments!

Cant believe i agree with you but i hate that we have just rolled over and accepted our situation. Newcastle protested for one day and managed to oust there chairman and have managed to get a new buyer for the club.

There could well be a saviour out there, unless we look we will never know!!

Jambothroughandthrough
Yep, Santa could also exist as well. Do you know anything about the current state of the world economy?

The point to make is that Romanov has kept his nose out of team selection this season as fans have demanded. The next point to make is that a lot of that behaviour was driven by fans not renewing season tickets because the only "protest" that can be made to Romanov is financial. That doesn't matter to a third rate hack like you of course.

What does the world economy have to do with a man who has frequently embarrassed the club for three years?

Yes but it's wrong. :P

If you're getting worked up about it then why did you start a thread about "Ewhun Cameron"? If you hadn't started this then there would be none of these comments!

I started the thread as his claim to Hearts fans playing 'Yazz' annoyed me. He came on and said it was as a joke, so it's fair enough.

I guess I just feel a bit of compassison as I don't like to see bullying and this is bullying of a GRAND scale

What does the world economy have to do with a man who has frequently embarrassed the club for three years?

What does the world economy have to do with Geoff's comment? :confused:

I started the thread as his claim to Hearts fans playing 'Yazz' annoyed me. He came on and said it was as a joke, so it's fair enough.

I guess I just feel a bit of compassison as I don't like to see bullying and this is bullying of a GRAND scale

If he doesn't like it then I'm sure he'll stop posting on here. It's his choice to keep coming back and saying how much he loves this thread.

There's plenty of "celebrities" who get abuse on here and nothing is done about it. Ewan Cameron is no different.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Did you learn anything at Tynecastle High?

OK, here's Economics 101.

You want Vladimir Romanov to depart Tynecastle.

Therefore, Vladimir Romanov/UBIG would have to sell the shares (and probably the debt) they own in Heart of Midlothian.

To have a seller, you need a buyer.

Now, where do you find a buyer with ?x millions in the current climate?

Hopefully, you have learned something today...

Jambothroughandthrough
Cant believe i agree with you but i hate that we have just rolled over and accepted our situation. Newcastle protested for one day and managed to oust there chairman and have managed to get a new buyer for the club.

Deep down I think we all fear the worst under the leadership of this man.

The man has dragged the club through the gutter.

Yet...the silence is deafening

The only embarrassment in all this is YOU!!!

You are obviously a very immature person who does not know the meaning of supporting Hearts through 'thick and thin'.

Is it still the case that you are bringing up your boy to support one of the bigot brothers, namely, the huns?.

Euan,

Can I ask you what you as a fan are doing about it, not including the stuff you say on your show because I think that is kinda pointless seeing as most of your listeners are west coast based!!

I think deep down all hearts fans have had enough but are scared that there is no way out without the club facing closure!! I think something has to be done, the man needs to know that the fans are fed up!!

But what do we do, if we react the media will slate us, the players will be affected and our season could suffer!!

Rock.......hard place!!

If you are referring to the club itself, why should Romanov wish to do that if he wants to remain in charge? Surely someone has to be interested in the first place and make themselves known to him first before a takeover can be mooted.

If he doesn't like it then I'm sure he'll stop posting on here. It's his choice to keep coming back and saying how much he loves this thread.

There's plenty of "celebrities" who get abuse on here and nothing is done about it. Ewan Cameron is no different.

Why should he though? Would ANY of this stuff be allowed by the mods if these comments were directed at any other poster? Some of the stuff on here has been a laugh but some has been pretty nasty, why is it ok to direct this abuse at him?

How can any of the two clubs be laughing stocks? Surely it's the ownership of each club which is the laughing stock? It's small minded statements like that which are unrequired! Hearts are still Hearts, even tough Romanov owns the club! Hearts have a proud history which was in place before Romanov arrived; therefore to brand Hearts a laughing stock is just idiotic! I suppose every message board, just like every radio station needs its idiot!

• Moderators
Why should he though? Would ANY of this stuff be allowed by the mods if these comments were directed at any other poster? Some of the stuff on here has been a laugh but some has been pretty nasty, why is it ok to direct this abuse at him?

I've closed this now as it has had its day. No doubt there will be another one along in a few weeks.

Please note that, though we do allow more 'robust' discussions to take place with and around JT&T, given his ( ahem ) celebrity status, than we would other members, it is not open season on him as he is a member of the board.

God forbid Chick Young should ever join the board. :rolleyes:

Archived