Ewhun Cameron

i8hibsh

Jambothroughandthrough
I listened to your show once Ewen and I lasted about 15 minutes before turning it off.

Roughy is an idiot and everytime he opens his mouth, he embarasses himself.

I know that you can't pick your callers but FFS, some of the morons you allow on are too stupid for words. It makes the show boring and predictable because the quality of input is so low. I know you can only work with what you have but I bet you must get frustrated at times by hearing the same old pish from OF fans.

Somebody who gets it....praise the lord.....

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naw....you'd never have thrown me out....I was the one with the silver tongue....and the Grolsh bottle tops on my shoes....:eek:

so,

you were the one in burberry & grolsch bottle tops on your shoes, who couldn't speak to people and looked 11 despite being 19?

back on topic though, why dontcha post when thing are good? that said, i've seen you on here more this season already than last, except when shecht was splattering the fan

I listened to your show once Ewen and I lasted about 15 minutes before turning it off.

Roughy is an idiot and everytime he opens his mouth, he embarasses himself.

I know that you can't pick your callers but FFS, some of the morons you allow on are too stupid for words. It makes the show boring and predictable because the quality of input is so low. I know you can only work with what you have but I bet you must get frustrated at times by hearing the same old pish from OF fans.

The night Square Heid got the Ruud Huulit from Hibs was priceless.

This was Hibs night, leave them to it, so had no problem with the hobos phoning up (made a welcomed change), then this reptile phones up and the conversation went something like this

EC: Hello

Reptile: Aaaaaaaaaright eeeeeeewan I jsut wahna hear wit yeah fink Seliiiiiiiiiiks chances are this seasun?

Seriosuly give me a gun. The dole bludging piece of social waste obviously could not handle his vile club being centre of attention for a night so called up with the most ridiculous, scrape the barrel question

Seriosuly I think Ewhun deserves a nighthood from the Queen for putting up with these limescale marks on society for 5 years

Jambothroughandthrough
so,

you were the one in burberry & grolsch bottle tops on your shoes, who couldn't speak to people and looked 11 despite being 19?

back on topic though, why dontcha post when thing are good? that said, i've seen you on here more this season already than last, except when shecht was splattering the fan

Bev, as you've pointed out I've been on loads this season...and have posted a few times about how we'll do...the new manager...

I'd post more often but it always ends up like what we have here at the moment. don't want an interesting thread turning into a slag fest

The night Square Heid got the Ruud Huulit from Hibs was priceless.

This was Hibs night, leave them to it, so had no problem with the hobos phoning up (made a welcomed change), then this reptile phones up and the conversation went something like this

EC: Hello

Reptile: Aaaaaaaaaright eeeeeeewan I jsut wahna hear wit yeah fink Seliiiiiiiiiiks chances are this seasun?

Seriosuly give me a gun. The dole bludging piece of social waste obviously could not handle his vile club being centre of attention for a night so called up with the most ridiculous, scrape the barrel question

Seriosuly I think Ewhun deserves a nighthood from the Queen for putting up with these limescale marks on society for 5 years

Imagine trying to do his job with 90% of callers being less intelligent than their own pets......

Imagine co-hosting a phone in with Alan Rough......

How anyone could be expected to make anything even remotely entertaining under these conditions is beyond me.

I'd have been sacked after about the 3rd call on my first show.

If you are truly a jambo through and through you will know the next line to this all time Jambo classic." Alan Rough is a?":107years::eek:

Fat version of Zibi?

I'm p*shing myself with this thread by the way

It is classic playground bullying

Ah that's what it is. There was me thinking it was classic sucking up to someone who is a tiny bit famous.

in fairness though euan, if you WERE more positive about the club, and i mean visibly so in here, rather than only (more frequently) when things at going tits up, you'd probably find people more receptive to a proper debate.

while i understand you have to play to your audience, its not really neccesary to do it quite so enthusiastically.

try defending the club you support rather than joining in with the schoolboy slagging just once every now and then perhaps?

i used to listen a lot, cos the show wa comedy gold with the west coast mongrels chomping at the bit to spew their often unintelligable rants on air, it was hilarious. you kinda get a bit bored of that though, and look for a debate with a little more substance.

you aren't stupid, so i know you're playing the game, but please just once in a while defend us?

you know you want to!

I'd have been sacked after about the 3rd call on my first show.

not even sure if i would have lasted that long :rofl: my temper would have broken

Ok Guys this is my first post on here, been registered a while though.

Anyway.

Laughing at a joke made about '86' IMO is distastefull, Coming from a someone who claims to be a Hearts fan. That day lives strong in the memories of many of us and is still very painfull. I was 14 at the time and had went to Dens that day (Stood in the enclosure) with my Dad, we had been to all but one game that season including SC ties. It is something that i would never find funny or amusing, but maybe only a real fan can undestand that. The blatent cheating that went on that day is what sticks in every Hearts fans throats, Im sure I don't need to go into details, i think someone already did on this thread. I remember standing there that day clear as daylight the images still in my head, champagne was actually being opened on the terrace not one single bit of bother and it was being passed round in plastic cups (Im sure the police must have guessed it was going on but made no fuss) Then after the game actually sitting on the terrace with other fans ill never forget the look on my dads face to this day.

There is so much more i could go into about that day but wont. Thats what 1986 means to true Hearts fans.

Hahahaaha shows you the direction this thread has went.

I start it by slagging him off then the cavalry come and it is just an onslaught

I just thing he gets it too tight of us

I'm not innocent, Ewan is not immune to the slaggings of i8hibsh, i've ripped him a new one on many occassion but people are going too far

If Alex was to post on a thread you start would you be putty in his hands as well? :rolleyes:

If Alex was to post on a thread you start would you be putty in his hands as well? :rolleyes:

I jokingly hate Ewhun

I seriosuly 100% with every inch of my 6'5" frame DESPISE Alex Salmond

on a side note good to have you on the thread DM

Jambothroughandthrough
in fairness though euan, if you WERE more positive about the club, and i mean visibly so in here, rather than only (more frequently) when things at going tits up, you'd probably find people more receptive to a proper debate.

while i understand you have to play to your audience, its not really neccesary to do it quite so enthusiastically.

try defending the club you support rather than joining in with the schoolboy slagging just once every now and then perhaps?

i used to listen a lot, cos the show wa comedy gold with the west coast mongrels chomping at the bit to spew their often unintelligable rants on air, it was hilarious. you kinda get a bit bored of that though, and look for a debate with a little more substance.

you aren't stupid, so i know you're playing the game, but please just once in a while defend us?

you know you want to!

I trully can't defend anything to do with VR. It doesn't feel like Hearts with him at the helm.

I have three members of my family who have been season ticket holders for years....and they very nearly didn't go back because of one man. They have....and respect to them for doing it.

But one man has driven a wedge straight through a support that was always solid and united. Not anymore and the reason for this is....

Vladamir Romanov.

And for that reason and that reason alone I will continue to hammer him until he never darkens the door of Tynecastle again

Chad Sexington

The metamorphosis from this ...

photo.cms?msid=2164429

To this...

david_beckham_armani_union_square.0.0.0x0.404x300.jpeg

...Has been startling.

:P

I jokingly hate Ewhun

I seriosuly 100% with every inch of my 6'5" frame DESPISE Alex Salmond

on a side note good to have you on the thread DM

I don't mind Ewan tbh. He has a challenging job to do to get the less intelligent to phone and listen to his show and keep his job. Thus he will always be lowest denominator and target Rantic fans. I actually get embarrassed for the callers and have to switch off after a couple of minutes on the odd occasion I do listen or watch. :)

I had a PM conversation with him many years ago and believe he is a Jambo. Why else would he come on here and take the crap? :rolleyes:

i understand that, and hate the way he has divided us, but vlad isn't the club.

we have a history unlike any other club, we have always been the underdog, and we have a terrific (in the main) support.

we don't NEED to pander to the weegie mafia, and as an insider, you can't deny there is a blatent agenda when it comes to any kind of reporting when it comes to any of the other 10 clubs in the SPL.

supporting the club isn't something that needs to go hand in hand with supporting the owner though.

try telling the OF fans that they are 2 sides of the same coin once in a while. let them know the rest of scottish football despise them, and everything they stand for. you don't HAVE to agree with them just to keep things interesting, because i firmly believe your show would do well with better debate.

I'll have to agree with Dave. One of my mates know Ewen and he's certainly a Hearts supporter.

Although he is a Hearts fan, he's just doing his job which requires him to behave in a certain way. I can see why a lot of Hearts fans get wound up as he does try to get people talking about things to drum up interest in his shows.

Not really any point in getting angry at him, just don't listen.

I don't mind Ewan tbh. He has a challenging job to do to get the less intelligent to phone and listen to his show and keep his job. Thus he will always be lowest denominator and target Rantic fans. I actually get embarrassed for the callers and have to switch off after a couple of minutes on the odd occasion I do listen or watch. :)

I had a PM conversation with him many years ago and believe he is a Jambo. Why else would he come on here and take the crap? :rolleyes:

i feel the same way, and euan, i'd definitely buy you a drink i we were in company, but it just irks me sometimes, when you know someone has a decent brain in their head, and a platform to defend something, but pander to the majority

I trully can't defend anything to do with VR. It doesn't feel like Hearts with him at the helm.

I have three members of my family who have been season ticket holders for years....and they very nearly didn't go back because of one man. They have....and respect to them for doing it.

But one man has driven a wedge straight through a support that was always solid and united. Not anymore and the reason for this is....

Vladamir Romanov.

And for that reason and that reason alone I will continue to hammer him until he never darkens the door of Tynecastle again

But does that really have to involve hammering Jambos along the way?

I think Bev put it better than most - you just don't ever defend us. Not Vladimir, just normal Hearts fans. When we're close to having coronaries with worry and tearing our hair out over the latest weirdness to hit our club, we don't want to switch on the radio and hear someone who professes to support the same club joining in with the Chick Youngs and Keith Jacksons and ridiculing the situation we're in.

We know you have a job to do. We get that. But we get it in the neck all the time from the media and it would be nice if every now and then, you extend us the same courtesy that you seem to give any other club's fans.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This thread is scary.

I don't know what to make of it.

Chad Sexington has made me laugh out loud twice though.

Jambothroughandthrough
i understand that, and hate the way he has divided us, but vlad isn't the club.

we have a history unlike any other club, we have always been the underdog, and we have a terrific (in the main) support.

we don't NEED to pander to the weegie mafia, and as an insider, you can't deny there is a blatent agenda when it comes to any kind of reporting when it comes to any of the other 10 clubs in the SPL.

supporting the club isn't something that needs to go hand in hand with supporting the owner though.

try telling the OF fans that they are 2 sides of the same coin once in a while. let them know the rest of scottish football despise them, and everything they stand for. you don't HAVE to agree with them just to keep things interesting, because i firmly believe your show would do well with better debate.

Are there those who have an agenda...YES!

But the point here Bev is that we're not living in the past and that can never be taken from us....but I fear we will become history.

I don't recognise the club or the support now. As far as I see it....Hearts, as a club, will never be the same again as long as VR is at the helm.

This thread is scary.

but my dear alan, you are one of the funniest men alive :P

and you scare me too :rofl:

Chad Sexington
This thread is scary.

I'm here all week.

Try the veal. It's smashing.

:)

aladdin_goh_syd_little_150_150x180.jpg

Are there those who have an agenda...YES!

But the point here Bev is that we're not living in the past and that can never be taken from us....but I fear we will become history.

I don't recognise the club or the support now. As far as I see it....Hearts, as a club, will never be the same again as long as VR is at the helm.

maybe we're talking at cross purposes here, but vlad is almost an irrelevence to the fact that we are still hearts. we're just in a difficult situation. its almost like an abusive relationship where someone being beaten by their partner is scared of the outcome if they leave but a friend can help save their life

maybe not the best analogy, but try being a friend to the clubs support. the one thing that REALLY boils my pish is the way we are all at odds with one another, when we really need to continue supporting our friend who is in real dire straits

feel free to rip into vlad cos i don't think there are many who will disagree these days that he has ripped the soul out of our club, but don't batter into the supporters too when there are far more deserving targets

Jambothroughandthrough
But does that really have to involve hammering Jambos along the way?

I think Bev put it better than most - you just don't ever defend us. Not Vladimir, just normal Hearts fans. When we're close to having coronaries with worry and tearing our hair out over the latest weirdness to hit our club, we don't want to switch on the radio and hear someone who professes to support the same club joining in with the Chick Youngs and Keith Jacksons and ridiculing the situation we're in.

We know you have a job to do. We get that. But we get it in the neck all the time from the media and it would be nice if every now and then, you extend us the same courtesy that you seem to give any other club's fans.

I hammered some fans because they believed VR's pi$h and never questioned it.

I was asking difficult questions of VR from his very first media conference. Something didn't sit well with me from day 1 and at the time GF pulled me aside had a few words with me.

I slagged him for getting on the bus with fans to Livingston as I didn't buy his nonsense and wanted fans to ask more questions.

So, yes, I was highly critical of some fans and I don't regret it. As you can see they havn't forgotten. Do I care? No.

Jambothroughandthrough
lovely pic of you there alan, i'm moist

hate that word so much that I can't even bring myself to typing it out...

i'm like that with the word gus

set

minging word

edited to add, i think we all ought to spam euan with message tomorrow teatime just saying

moist

I was asking difficult questions of VR from his very first media conference. Something didn't sit well with me from day 1 and at the time GF pulled me aside had a few words with me.

I slagged him for getting on the bus with fans to Livingston as I didn't buy his nonsense and wanted fans to ask more questions.

So, yes, I was highly critical of some fans and I don't regret it. As you can see they havn't forgotten. Do I care? No.

Hehe. With comments like that you probably fit in better here than you think.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that you still stick the boot in now. Maybe you did see something in your tea leaves a little earlier than others but that's not really a good excuse for hammering an entire support constantly for 3 years. You're not the only person who feels like that about Vlad but where are your alternatives or solutions?

I get the impression that you find us slightly pathetic for sticking with the club when you haven't, but for the moment you're still very much in the minority. You don't have to support Vlad to support Hearts. He isn't Heart of Midlothian.

Salvatore's Tash

Vlad did talk pesh from day 1 in truth. However he also gave us Skacel, brellier and Fyssas. He got us 2nd in the SPL. (Okay with Burley it may have been first, but with CPR it would've been 8th or lower.) He helped us to a 4 nil thumping of Hibs at Hampden and gave us the Scottish cup.

He is an arse for not realising what he could have and can create by going back to how things where in early 05 - 06. But come on for those highs we simply have to have lows...thats Hearts. Early 90's were pesh...who's fault??

I for one loved 'Believing' and would give my right leg to return to that feeling under Vlad.

Can a lot of fans be held responsible for what they believed?

It's easy to rip into them now and say "Told you so" but many fans "Wanted" to believe that for once we might just be able to have a pop at the OF. When we first started out with GB in charge we all thought it could be the beginning of something great for our club, and Ewan i used to listen to your show constantly, and at the time you were every bit in along with the ride as every other hearts fan. Giving Roughie it tight on the show about how good we were etc etc. I don't and would never begrudge fans that wanted some success and believed we may achieve it, hell i was one of them.

Yes VR has made a complete joke of the club, and I understand you have a job to do, but using the excuse of you have to be seen to be impartial is a bit much, there are many more commentators and sports pundits or journos out there (And dont take this the wrong way) that are in a higher position than yourself with regard to the media that are by no means impartial.

You can Hate VR, we all have our dislikes, but one thing most of us would never do is allow our club to be ridiculed without defending it (we know a bit of banter is football but not public humiliation), especially if we were in a position like yourself to alleviate some of that ridiculing.

Jambothroughandthrough
Hehe. With comments like that you probably fit in better here than you think.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that you still stick the boot in now. Maybe you did see something in your tea leaves a little earlier than others but that's not really a good excuse for hammering an entire support constantly for 3 years. You're not the only person who feels like that about Vlad but where are your alternatives or solutions?

I get the impression that you find us slightly pathetic for sticking with the club when you haven't, but for the moment you're still very much in the minority. You don't have to support Vlad to support Hearts. He isn't Heart of Midlothian.

Will always support the team....But I still stick the boot in because there's still many who defend VR. I have a different opinion and that will never change....and that is why we will always clash.

I have a long memory....and I'd be here all night reminding you of what this one man has done to the club and many people who I have respected and admired over the years.

If the people on here who are very negative would drop the "I told you so" attitude then things would be a lot easier.

There's not too many overly positive people left (although there's a couple who really do go too far in defence of Romanov) so can we not get to a stage where we all want the best for the future.

Come up with a solution to the problems rather than criticising other fans for not being as brilliant as you and hating Romanov from day 1.

lovely pic of you there alan, i'm moist

I take it you mean you have spilt some late night hot chocolate into your lap?

Anyway Ewan isn't it about time you were tucked up in bed (with Roughie)?

:)

Archived