Ewhun Cameron

i8hibsh

a seriously funny man

Only because he doesn't realise that people are laughing at his utter stupidity. Almost every word he says is moronic.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambothroughandthrough
why bump the thread when everyone's ripping you ? .. you and fat pug ruffles having a wee giggle

In the office at the moment and we all find it very amusing...

Wrong...I slag off VR and players who don't deserve to pull on the maroon jersey.

Have slagged VR since after the Celtic game at Parkhead in 2005!

You might remember the stories that were circulating at the time...I had a pop at VR then....and have done since...and will continue to do until he moves on...for good.

Why not try contributing to Kickback in a more positive way then? Actually having something positive to say occasionally and not only coming on to "bump" up threads about you might help your popularity.

If you really are a Hearts fan then you do yourself no favours by coming on here and appearing to deliberately wind people up.

I'm not too bothered about what Hearts fans on here think about me but I would not be too happy if people constantly accused me of being a Rangers fan. I'd ignore it or defend myself. I would not enjoy it like you seem to.

It looks like Ewan's mobilized his loyal listeners to defend him tonight.

Can I just say that if you regularly listen to his show, you probably suffer from a frighteningly low intellect?

Can I say that?

Oh, I just did.

:)

I want to hate the show as i despise everything West coast, but i find it so funny

Weegies fighting over scraps, fishing for compliments

A guy phoned up last night ,totally off topic to ask Ewan if he thinks Celtic are now in the driving seat!!

I mean honestly are they that insecure!!! always wanting words of encouragement. If Ewan says anything bad about them he is a bigot

I hate the OF so much but it cracks me up

I listen as I cook/prepare my tea

Haven't phoned up since that 'hatkicker' night aka Rix appointment

Jambothroughandthrough
Have you ever contemplated changing your username ?

maybe you would not get so much hassle.

Or do you enjoy the windup

That's the easy way out....but if truth be told..... I think it's funny.

Jambothroughandthrough
euan, i8hibsh fancies a bump, should i be getting jealous??

:P

hey bev.....naw...don't worry....he's not my type!

OK

If Michelle Evans is there tell her she'd get it

If anyone from the sun or Daily Weegie is there tell them they will also get it -but in a totally different way :)

If Benchpress is there ask him where his bleedin accent is from?Wales or Liverpool

I still don't know what a feckin bump is btw!

Chad Sexington

The mind boggles. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I would find it amusing if a large percentage of my listeners thought I was a fake and an OF butt kisser.

Jambothroughandthrough
OK

If Michelle Evans is there tell her she'd get it

If anyone from the sun or Daily Weegie is there tell them they will also get it -but in a totally different way :)

If Benchpress is there ask him where his bleedin accent is from?Wales or Liverpool

I still don't know what a feckin bump is btw!

1. Michelle has gone home. But will pass on your message the morra.

2. Andy Devlin will be in on Friday.

3. Benchpress is from Liverpool

Jambothroughandthrough
The mind boggles. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I would find it amusing if a large percentage of my listeners thought I was a fake and an OF butt kisser.

Trust me...we all find it very amusing especially with everything else that is going on at Tynie You'd think that was more important

Wrong...I slag off VR and players who don't deserve to pull on the maroon jersey.

You might remember the stories that were circulating at the time...I had a pop at VR then....and have done since...and will continue to do until he moves on...for good.

Thats right Ewhun, keep an 'open mind'.

You are not fit to wear the Hearts scarf.

I take it you were still slagging him off when we beat Hibs in the semi final and then won the Scottish Cup.

I remember you saying on your Bigot Brothers radio show that your son was a Rangers fan!!!!!! How did that happen? Talk about snuggling up to the Huns!!!!

By the way as you detest VR so much , what is your solution?

Ewan,

Maybe one particular aspect of your good self is the cause of the white hot reaction from other members. Namely, you only tend to post when there's bad news surrounding Hearts.

I am happy to stand corrected but I am struggling to recall seeing your username when we walloped Hibs 4-0, when we qualified for the Champions League and when we won the Cup.

Granted in this instance you have been called out by another member, but was it really wise to respond?

And BTW, joking about Dens 86 was in pretty poor taste. It was a horrible day for all concerned with the club. Sandy Jardine called it his worst moment in football, while Alex MacDonald and John Colquhoun were still visibly upset by it on the "That was the team what was" TV show a couple of years back.

As for Roughie making light of his World Cup displays, that was one circus act many of us did not enjoy at the time. Particularly his Brazil display which I believe should be circulated to goalies everywhere on how not to do their job - with the cavaet of if your manager (who did nine-in-a-row and was the first man to lead a British side to the European Cup) tells you how to cope with Zico's free-kick technique, you follow it to the letter instead of doing your own thing and looking a complete twit in the process....as for Eder's goal...dear me - a headless chicken has an excuse! And to think that Scottish readers of the Mirror have to look up Brian Reade's excellent sport column (which the English edition gets) on the net because it has been shafted in the print edition to make way for his Friday night at the pub-esque ramblings.

Konrad von Carstein

Utter pash! What you do is take each and every opportunity to ridicule and belittle the CLUB that you claim to support. Slagging VR (when you have something tangible to back up your opinion) is one thing but to constantly roll over and allow *your* club to be rubbished at every turn on a national radio show is quite another.

Coming on here to wind up the natives (you know you do it, we know you do it but SOMEHOW the Mods are oblivious to it) just shows what kind of attention seeker you are.

Oh and Roughy! you're a shambling moron who makes EC look almost intelligent.

Chad Sexington
Trust me...we all find it very amusing especially with everything else that is going on at Tynie You'd think that was more important

Trust me...I have absolutely no doubts that you and your chums find the situation at Hearts very amusing.

1. Michelle has gone home. But will pass on your message the morra.

2. Andy Devlin will be in on Friday.

3. Benchpress is from Liverpool

Just tell her there is a bawbag on this Hearts forum that gies you grief but thinks she is tidy

By the way off topic but Steve McKenna breaks my weegie rule

I think he is awesome

so funny - so so funny

mental but funny

I couldn't give a toss what he looks like, which jakey journalists or illiterate ex footballers he hangs about with or whether he is a Hearts fan a Rangers fan or a fecking Hobo.

The thing that makes his radio programme the car crash (and I'm sure people have actually crashed whilst listening to it) it is, is the complete lack of any football knowledge he possesses. Honestly you could write it on the back of a postage stamp. He is truly clueless.

Ewan if we never had down time we would go insane

I spend my life 24/7 worrying about Hearts

threads like this means we can let our hair down and just give the banter

Chad Sexington
Ewan if we never had down time we would go insane

I spend my life 24/7 worrying about Hearts

threads like this means we can let our hair down and just give the banter

You're coming across as a bit of a groupie mate.

:loved:

Thats right Ewhun, keep an 'open mind'.

You are not fit to wear the Hearts scarf.

I take it you were still slagging him off when we beat Hibs in the semi final and then won the Scottish Cup.

I remember you saying on your Bigot Brothers radio show that your son was a Rangers fan!!!!!! How did that happen? Talk about snuggling up to the Huns!!!!

By the way as you detest VR so much , what is your solution?

Most players are not fit to wear the strip tho

the only solution to get the Lith out is for every Jambo - all 400,000 of us to stick ?10 in a syndicate and buy 4 million Euro millions tickets for the ?100 million jackpot on Friday night

Ewan,

Maybe one particular aspect of your good self is the cause of the white hot reaction from other members. Namely, you only tend to post when there's bad news surrounding Hearts.

I am happy to stand corrected but I am struggling to recall seeing your username when we walloped Hibs 4-0, when we qualified for the Champions League and when we won the Cup.

Granted in this instance you have been called out by another member, but was it really wise to respond?

And BTW, joking about Dens 86 was in pretty poor taste. It was a horrible day for all concerned with the club. Sandy Jardine called it his worst moment in football, while Alex MacDonald and John Colquhoun were still visibly upset by it on the "That was the team what was" TV show a couple of years back.

As for Roughie making light of his World Cup displays, that was one circus act many of us did not enjoy at the time. Particularly his Brazil display which I believe should be circulated to goalies everywhere on how not to do their job - with the cavaet of if your manager (who did nine-in-a-row and was the first man to lead a British side to the European Cup) tells you how to cope with Zico's free-kick technique, you follow it to the letter instead of doing your own thing and looking a complete twit in the process....as for Eder's goal...dear me - a headless chicken has an excuse! And to think that Scottish readers of the Mirror have to look up Brian Reade's excellent sport column (which the English edition gets) on the net because it has been shafted in the print edition to make way for his Friday night at the pub-esque ramblings.

Zibo, Donkey McNeil and Makacalamity subscribe to his weekly tips guide

Just tell her there is a bawbag on this Hearts forum that gies you grief but thinks she is tidy

By the way off topic but Steve McKenna breaks my weegie rule

I think he is awesome

so funny - so so funny

mental but funny

Lick, lick, slurp, slurp.

Do you need one of these?

thumbsup.php?image=miners-helmet_lrg.jpg&width=375

Most players are not fit to wear the strip tho

the only solution to get the Lith out is for every Jambo - all 400,000 of us to stick ?10 in a syndicate and buy 4 million Euro millions tickets for the ?100 million jackpot on Friday night

I seriously wish you and your feckin hun mate ewhun cameron, whos ass you have been licking, would be banned from this board, would make it a better place :)

Jambothroughandthrough
Ewan,

I was 14 and living in Wester Hailes on the final day of the season in 1986. Couldn't afford to go through to Dundee....but was planning with friends and family to go to Gorgie for a party and watch the team return with the trophy.

It was my first experiance of feeling real pain for my team. Now, just because I laugh at a joke that was made about 1986 (22 years ago) is my way of dealing with it on the radio/TV.

If i take the bait I will get it in the neck everytime.

I really don't have the time to get into great detail about how the show works. But please remember that I host a show that is broadcast all over central Scotland and the UK on Setanta.

In season 2005/2006...Hearts dominated the show because we were challenging for the title.

We had guests from Hearts on the show every other week from PA, Hartley, GF, RR.

Actually, PA appeared on the show loads until he got hooked.....since then the Old Firm have dominated in the SPL...and done well in Europe... and that is why the Old Firm dominate 90% of the time.

All weegies smell! Let them have their pishy little radio show! They are a national disgrace but Ewans show has to pander to them, that's just the way it is! As regards Ewan being a jambo, maybe once upon a time but he's now a bonafide knuckledragger! It's car crash radio, just turn it off

I must say that even I'm beginning to to laugh at all the crazy antics that's went on too long at our club.It will never end with the lunatic being at the helm and I can see where JT&T is coming from.He has criticised this crazy regime for long enough and is perfectly justified in doing so.

I hate Romanov and all his puppets, along with all the lazy non triers we have on the park.I'm sure there are much more like this out there and ripping them to pieces on a radio show,forum or fans comments on a newspaper column shows only dismay towards them which this regime only deserves.

There's no point in kidding ourselves on that Romanov will change as he will never do this.A lot of us still seem to be thinking that he'll come good but surely by now everybody knows he's both a chancer and a complete idiot.

The lunatic and his puppets deserve all the stick they get end of IMO!!

Konrad von Carstein
... and that is why the Old Firm dominate 90% of the time.

Only 90% your havin a laf...the reason they dominate your show is because you and your producers are too spineless to have a topical debate based show instead you allow the ***** from the west to slaver garbage adnauseaum.

It was my first experiance of feeling real pain for my team. Now, just because I laugh at a joke that was made about 1986 (22 years ago) is my way of dealing with it on the radio/TV.

If i take the bait I will get it in the neck everytime.

I'd rather take abuse about Hearts from fans of other clubs than slag them off myself on the radio. Try showing some loyalty to the club you claim to support.

Do you reckon when Grant Snott, Leslie the beast and the speccy sex pests go on jobbiestabbers.net they get the same abuse as Ewhun?

This is quality slagging tho - keep it coming

He get's more abuse than Prancer

Do you reckon when Grant Snott, Leslie the beast and the speccy sex pests go on jobbiestabbers.net they get the same abuse as Ewhun?

I've never heard those 3 slagging off their club all the time. If they did then I'm sure they would get the same amount of abuse.

I'm also sure that there would be some pathetic person jumping to their defence any time someone gives them abuse.

this thread is funny.....

and euan, growing up in wester hailes, did you have a penchent for burburry, and hang around the wimpy chatting up the hostesses by any chance??

*snigger*

Chad Sexington

I doubt any of them subsidize their income by slagging of the team they supposedly support on national radio though.

Your loyalty to him is touching though. :)

brokeback_mountain.jpg

Jambothroughandthrough

I've met Prancer (he'll probably deny it after he reads this thread) and he's top bloke!!!!

Jambothroughandthrough
this thread is funny.....

and euan, growing up in wester hailes, did you have a penchent for burburry, and hang around the wimpy chatting up the hostesses by any chance??

*snigger*

hahahaha!

I lived in Dumbryden and Murryburn....and also spent a coupl of years in Longstone before moving when I was 16...and there was plenty of burberry going round...

I doubt any of them subsidize their income by slagging of the team they supposedly support on national radio though.

Your loyalty to him is touching though. :)

brokeback_mountain.jpg

Hahahaaha shows you the direction this thread has went.

I start it by slagging him off then the cavalry come and it is just an onslaught

I just thing he gets it too tight of us

I'm not innocent, Ewan is not immune to the slaggings of i8hibsh, i've ripped him a new one on many occassion but people are going too far

I've met Prancer (he'll probably deny it after he reads this thread) and he's top bloke!!!!

He gets a raw deal too. He brings a lot of it on himself but even when he has something to say of value, he gets shot down as quick as he has posted

Feel sorry for the guy (most of the time)

The 'Famine Song' phone-in last week was an embarassing abomination.

There were huns phoning up and pedalling their bile ad nauseum and going virtually unchallenged.

Sorry, but there was neither the journalistic nor intellectual capacity at hand to deal with the paranoid schizophrenia of the bigot boys.

Dance with the devil and you get burned.

Ewan,

Interesting how you haven't commented on this earlier post. I'm assuming you've been too busy with your fishing rod?

hahahaha!

I lived in Dumbryden and Murryburn....and also spent a coupl of years in Longstone before moving when I was 16...and there was plenty of burberry going round...

It was all naff naff,champion and Mackenzie round my way

We were more of a yuppie gadg

i was a late developer ;)

typical journo

still avoiding the question :rofl:

i used to wind up the casuals all the time back then, and WAS a hostess in the wimpy. i bet i threw you out for being a twonk ;)

Jambothroughandthrough
It was all naff naff,champion and Mackenzie round my way

We were more of a yuppie gadg

Snob....

Wester Hailes and burberry went hand in hand when I lived there

I listened to your show once Ewen and I lasted about 15 minutes before turning it off.

Roughy is an idiot and everytime he opens his mouth, he embarasses himself.

I know that you can't pick your callers but FFS, some of the morons you allow on are too stupid for words. It makes the show boring and predictable because the quality of input is so low. I know you can only work with what you have but I bet you must get frustrated at times by hearing the same old pish from OF fans.

Jambothroughandthrough
typical journo

still avoiding the question :rofl:

i used to wind up the casuals all the time back then, and WAS a hostess in the wimpy. i bet i threw you out for being a twonk ;)

Naw....you'd never have thrown me out....I was the one with the silver tongue....and the Grolsh bottle tops on my shoes....:eek:

Archived