Ewhun Cameron

i8hibsh

I've laid off him recently as in all the fairness of the world he has been trying hard to get less and less Old Firm bum sooky on the Old Firm phone in.

Then last night he proved once and for all that he is not a Jambo

He was talking about 'reclaiming back football songs' that we can't listen or play anymore due to them being associated with other rival teams

He mentioned 'you'll never walk alone' Seliiiiiiiiick

'Simplt the best' Tinu Turner

'Sunshine on Leith' Hobos

'Amarillo' Falkirk

And then 'The only way is up' by Yazz - a weell known Hearts song

I have been going to Tynie for 25 + years and never in my days have I even heard that song at Tynie or song by ANY fan

what is his game?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vaguely remember hearing this a few times at Tynie but hearing it hardly makes me think of Hearts.

It was never sung by fans but im sure we played it after goals.

The boy is a big fat piehole best not to listen.

Jambothroughandthrough
I've laid off him recently as in all the fairness of the world he has been trying hard to get less and less Old Firm bum sooky on the Old Firm phone in.

He was talking about 'reclaiming back football songs' that we can't listen or play anymore due to them being associated with other rival teams

'Amarillo' Falkirk

I have been going to Tynie for 25 + years and never in my days have I even heard that song at Tynie or song by ANY fan

what is his game?

Bit of humour after finishing in the bottom six last season...but I BELIEVE we will finish third this season...so...the only way is up!

Also played The Muppets Theme for Hibs.....and Aberdeen

Csaba's Broon Shoes

'Amarillo' Falkirk

what is his game?

'Amarillo' Falkirk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TFeyD6Ggv34&feature=related

Jambothroughandthrough
It's not like you to be on here when we've had bad news. :rolleyes:

On most days....never feel the need to post every second, though.

Nice! What's with the threats?

I have a long memory and I recall you and your hibee mucker laughing (most probably rolling on the floor) about Dens Park 86. I know it's your job to entertain the massed ranks of tims and huns but that for me was taking it too far. No Hearts fan would laugh about that day:mad::mad:

Jambothroughandthrough
I have a long memory and I recall you and your hibee mucker laughing (most probably rolling on the floor) about Dens Park 86. I know it's your job to entertain the massed ranks of tims and huns but that for me was taking it too far. No Hearts fan would laugh about that day:mad::mad:

How touchy!!!!!....a joke was made and I laughed. Wow. I need shooting!!

Sounds about as funny as aids. Should fit in perfectly with your show.

I didn't mention shooting. Sensationalism is alive and well @ unreal radio:eek:Maybe a (not so) playfull foot up yer farter!!;)

Nucky Thompson
But it wasn't very funny especially if you were there that day:cool: I don't know any Hearts fan who laughs about Dens in '86.

Jambothroughandthrough
I didn't mention shooting. Sensationalism is alive and well @ unreal radio:eek:Maybe a (not so) playfull foot up yer farter!!;)

if you're that touchy about me laughing at a joke about 1986....God help you at this moment with what is happening

you missed out two letters.....here you go....ny

Not forgetting replacing the HU with Fa!!;)

The way you defended Rangers "supporters" for the Ambulance flag clearly having a dig at Tommy Burns was disgusting!

if you're that touchy about me laughing at a joke about 1986....God help you at this moment with what is happening

Whats happening?

Is it what Hearts and Berra etc tell us

or

Is it what your pals at the Daily Record, Chic Young etc tell us

???

For jambo and a supposed journalist, you really enjoy winding up Hearts fans. Even our so called own like to have digs at us, with friends like you who really needs the old firm and hibs:mad:

Jambothroughandthrough
But it wasn't very funny especially if you were there that day:cool: I don't know any Hearts fan who laughs about Dens in '86.

Chill!!!! it was a joke. I laughed. Is it right to be threatened because I laugh at a joke about 1986?

Roughy jokes about the 1978 and 1982 World Cup's.

As far as I'm aware he has never been threatend by anyone from the Tartan Army because he has a wee laugh.

Whats happening?

Is it what Hearts and Berra etc tell us

or

Is it what your pals at the Daily Record, Chic Young etc tell us

???

Something must be up otherwise he wouldn't be on here being all smart arsed. Although in saying that, has he ever been right before?

Chill!!!! it was a joke. I laughed. Is it right to be threatened because I laugh at a joke about 1986?

As far as I'm aware he has never been threatend by anyone from the Tartan Army because he has a wee laugh.

Laugh he needs shooting for his performance in 78 but I don't give a flying about the tartan army! I'm a Hearts fan and IMO Hearts fans shouldn't joke about the events of 86:mad:

Jambothroughandthrough
he is no jambo just lookin for a story for his crap show he will go away soon

VR has done a good job of that for the last three years....

I wonder how much of this will be on unreal radio tonight, you might have refound a listener. Seeing as I have listened since your little skit about 1986.

Jambothroughandthrough
Laugh he needs shooting for his performance in 78 but I don't give a flying about the tartan army! I'm a Hearts fan and IMO Hearts fans shouldn't joke about the events of 86:mad:

I didn't joke about it....I laughed at a joke! Chill.....take a deep breath and have a look around ya. Me laughing at joke about 1986 should be the least of your worries at this moment...surely?

The 'Famine Song' phone-in last week was an embarassing abomination.

There were huns phoning up and pedalling their bile ad nauseum and going virtually unchallenged.

Sorry, but there was neither the journalistic nor intellectual capacity at hand to deal with the paranoid schizophrenia of the bigot boys.

Dance with the devil and you get burned.

I didn't joke about it....I laughed at a joke! Chill.....take a deep breath and have a look around ya. Me laughing at joke about 1986 should be the least of your worries at this moment...surely?

If you pay attention and look at OTHER THREADS on the subject of the players not being paid/being paid today but this is a thread about you. So therefore I think I'll stick to the subject.

rememberwilliegibson

ewan i think your show is quite funny at times and personally i'd rather laugh about 86 than forever cry about it but ffs stop licking all those old firm arses. it's embarrassing hearing you hawk yourself like that. :mad:

chill.....any real hearts fan with genuine feelings for the club just wouldnt laugh at a joke about 1986 tbh.

some would see it as blaspheny and others might actually want to kill the people involved(no seriously).

1986 still hangs over hearts and its supporters deeply a pain that will never go away(a bit like finding your wife in bed with your brother i suppose)

as mentioned earlier any "REAL" hearts fan would know this.....

On most days....never feel the need to post every second, though.

Ever feel the need to go to Tynecastle? When was the last time you went to a game as a supporter? Do you go to most of the home games? Genuine question. How many home games did you attend last season?

Ever feel the need to go to Tynecastle? When was the last time you went to a game as a supporter? Do you go to most of the home games? Genuine question. How many home games did you attend last season?

you could direct that question to a staggering amount of far more regular kickback posters than ewan and get a negative answer

you could direct that question to a staggering amount of far more regular kickback posters than ewan and get a negative answer

Sorry. I thought this was a thread about Euan Cameron. How many games a season should you attend before you are allowed to post on kickback? Genuine question. Do you actually know how many games he attended?

The Old Tolbooth

Hardly comparable is it?

Scotland were expected to get horsed at those world cups, we're hardly big fish in terms of world football, Hearts on the other hand should have won the league that day in 86 and the scars are still sore, you seem to be very ignorant of that fact!

If smeltic reserves hadn't lay down to smeltics first team, and also had we been awarded the penalty that we should have had (that the ref later admitted was told not to give under any circumstances) then Hearts would have been champions in 86, of course we don't laugh about that day because we were raped up the bum in more ways than one!

Had it been a level playing field then I could see where your coming from as we would have to take the stick as normal, but this Scottish league is NOT normal, it's been bent and corrupt for over a hundred years and it will never change!

That's why it's still raw!

But surely as a "jambo" (i,m using that term for you loosely) you wouldn,t have found that joke amusing? No doubt when that fat muppet Roughy starts making snidey comments about the latest situation at Hearts you,l be laughing and agreeing with him! And yet you wonder why you put so many Hearts supporters backs up....

jambos are go!

Surely 'our' not 'yours' for a fellow jambo.

Why is anybody actually having a conversation with this OF Gimp???

He's only on here hoping to get something to slag Hearts off about with his Bumboy Roughie!! :mad:

Ignore the Hun Bassa and it might go away!! :107years:

That?s because we're all trying to shut that useless fat inbred jackey **** out of our memories.

Sorry. I thought this was a thread about Euan Cameron. How many games a season should you attend before you are allowed to post on kickback? Genuine question. Do you actually know how many games he attended?

dont know the guy and would not know what he looked like if he was sitting next to me at tynie but your criticism seemed to be how many games was he at and i was merely pointing out that a lot of kbs don't make many games that was all .

i dont have a axe to grind and i don't listen to his show but he seems to get dogs abuse on hear and i have never meet nor could imagine why anyone would be a pretend jambo FFS so i don't get it but then again i am not that interested ;););)

I cant stand the guy. I cant stand the way he shrieks and repeats himself over and over and over and over and over..........

Pleb

Archived