Chelsea v Man U

Therapist

I'm really looking forward to this. Chelsea will destroy the mancs with our tremendous free flowing football. I predict we'll post a 3-1 win. :)

Blue is the colour........;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really looking forward to this. Chelsea will destroy the mancs with our tremendous free flowing football. I predict we'll post a 3-1 win. :)

should do, but they will raise their game so beware !!!!

should do, but they will raise their game so beware !!!!

Absolutely. It's not going to be easy, but I feel the mancs are struggling at the moment and now is perfect time to get hold of them and rip them a new one. :)

Hmmm.......you say Chelsea will destroy Manchester United but only predict a 3-1 scoreline, hardly a destruction. Manchester United will come good today, tighten up at the back as was shown against Villarreal, and with Ronaldo back will threaten more up front, so I will predict that Manchester United will destroy the plastic cockneys 2-0:)

Hope Man U win. Best team to watch in the Premiership when in full flow(aye, better than Arsenal).

I fancy it all to click today for the Mancs, 2-0.

siegementality

Chelsea, tremendous free flowing football!, when did that happen? I hope the Mancs sheite all over yous.

Chad Sexington

Sorry Therapist. Man U will take out their recent frustrations on you today.

Berbatov to score his first goal for the club in a narrow win.

Chelsky 0 Man Utd 1.

Hmmm.......you say Chelsea will destroy Manchester United but only predict a 3-1 scoreline, hardly a destruction.

It's all about the way we play. They'll never even see the ball. Bish bash bosh - job done. ;)

I predict a lot of long faces walking along the Kings Road on their way back to the home counties tonight.

You can decide which particular group of glory hunters.

I predict a lot of long faces walking along the Kings Road on their way back to the home counties tonight.

You can decide which particular group of glory hunters.

Hehehehehehehe

It's all about the way we play. They'll never even see the ball. Bish bash bosh - job done. ;)

The way we play!! You're having a laugh right, Manchester United play the most free flowing football in Great Britain and will tie you lot in knots this afternoon. As I say 2-0 to the Red Devils.

Black is the Colour

The way we play!! You're having a laugh right

No. Mr Scolari has completely changed our style to be much more aggressive and attractive. We are scoring for fun and the mancs will be on the receiving end today, particularly as they will be missing Vidic who I think is their best defender, albeit he's not in the Terry/Carvalho class.

Black is the Colour

:P

Absolutely. It's not going to be easy, but I feel the mancs are struggling at the moment and now is perfect time to get hold of them and rip them a new one. :)

I agree. Chelsea have a chance to really give them a tanking. I'm expecting 3 or 4 goals.

No. Mr Scolari has completely changed our style to be much more aggressive and attractive. We are scoring for fun and the mancs will be on the receiving end today, particularly as they will be missing Vidic who I think is their best defender, albeit he's not in the Terry/Carvalho class.

Big JT's penalty miss in the champions league final is one of my all time favourite football moments.

Just the way he ended up sitting on his erse, priceless!

We will see, but I reckon your phone will be ringing more than Quasimodos ears this afternoon.:P

Rio Ferdinand is better than either Terry or Carvalho.

We will see, but I reckon your phone will be ringing more than Quasimodos ears this afternoon.:P

Bring it on. I am supremely confident about the outcome. :)

Hope Utd do the business, however Chelski look ominously good this year. Also the Man U team looks weaker imo:

1318: TEAMS

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Obi, Joe Cole, Deco, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka. Subs: Cudicini, Drogba, Ballack, Bridge, Kalou, Alex, Belletti.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Scholes, Park, Berbatov, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Brown, Ronaldo, Giggs, Nani, O'Shea, Tevez.

Referee: Mike Riley (Yorkshire)

Still i'll stay confident and go for 2-1 Utd.

Teams (and my ratings)

Cech - 10

Bosingwa - 8

Carvalho - 10

Terry - 10

A Cole - 9

Obi - 8

J Cole - 10

Deco - 10

Lampard - 10

Malouda - 8

Anelka - 9

Total - 102

Van der Sar - 8

Neville - 7

Ferdinand - 8

Evans - 5

Evra - 8

Fletcher - 3

Hargreaves - 7

Scholes - 7

Park - 6

Berbatov - 8

Rooney - 8

Total - 75

Teams (and my ratings)

Cech - 10

Bosingwa - 8

Carvalho - 10

Terry - 10

A Cole - 9

Obi - 8

J Cole - 10

Deco - 10

Lampard - 10

Malouda - 8

Anelka - 9

Total - 102

Van der Sar - 8

Neville - 7

Ferdinand - 8

Evans - 5

Evra - 8

Fletcher - 3

Hargreaves - 7

Scholes - 7

Park - 6

Berbatov - 8

Rooney - 8

Total - 75

Your bias is laughable.

Hope Utd do the business, however Chelski look ominously good this year. Also the Man U team looks weaker imo:

1318: TEAMS

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Obi, Joe Cole, Deco, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka. Subs: Cudicini, Drogba, Ballack, Bridge, Kalou, Alex, Belletti.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Scholes, Park, Berbatov, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Brown, Ronaldo, Giggs, Nani, O'Shea, Tevez.

Referee: Mike Riley (Yorkshire)

Still i'll stay confident and go for 2-1 Utd.

Smells like 4-5-1 from Ferguson which is a good thing glad Fletcher is starting will give us more fight in the middle than against Liverpool 2-0 United Hargreaves and Berbatov

Deco out, as he was injured in the warm up. :sad:

Replaced with Ballack though - another 10 rated player - so no negative effect on the team. :)

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

Chelsea to be top tonight and 9 points ahead of United.

Blue is the Colour.

And get on Lampard scoring.

What about the talent sitting on the bench today :eek:

Truly awesome. :eek:

Blue is the colour....:)

It's about time the referee got a grip of that ginger thug Scholes. He's getting away with murder at the moment. :mad:

It's about time the referee got a grip of that ginger thug Scholes. He's getting away with murder at the moment. :mad:

no doubt you praised brellier for doing exactly the same though....eh?

To quote from the BBC text updates:

A foul committed by....Paul Scholes. I love it when he is described as the complete midfielder. He might have mastered all the sublime, difficult skills but he sure can't tackle.

Superb start from Utd. Get it up these Chelski fandans! Great starts from the best centre half in English football Rio Ferdinand and the best left full back in England Patrice Evra.

Archived