QT last night

djf

Anyone watch?

Is it just me or is Harriet Harman the most out of her depth, useless politician in history.

I cringed pretty much every chance she had to speak.

Don't think she answered one question directly which is surely a record even for QT.

Labour are actually ****ed.

Ian Hislop was pretty funny. And the boy from Next had a really annoying voice.

I thought the Next Chief Exec came across really well. Agreed with him on a lot of points. Seems that most of the competent Brits around are business leaders as opposed to politicians where they could be really useful.

The politicans on QT are usually pretty useless. Mr X from Labour is on the defensive, back Gordon Brown and never answers the question, Joe Bloggs-Smythe of the Conservative Party spends the night criticising labour and siding with the audience (then someone makes him go quiet by mentioning Thatcher) and AN Other from the lib dem sits on the fence.

Always like it when Charles Kennedy is on it.

I thought the Next Chief Exec came across really well. Agreed with him on a lot of points. Seems that most of the competent Brits around are business leaders as opposed to politicians where they could be really useful.

Agreed. Very young guy to be Chief Exec of a company like Next but he proved why- very clever man.

Ian Hislop was his usual funny self.

Labour's Harriet H was typically Labour- out her depth,didn't seem to have a clue! They really are embarrassing.

I like QT. Its my 'educated' viewing hour of TV for the week!

Archived