Shabba must go!

i8hibsh

A very good start?

Our only challenge so far was Ibrox and we failled that miserably!!

I class scraping defeats v Motherwell, St midden and Hamilton pretty poor

Losing to Airdrie - unforgivable

Losing to Falkirk - disgrace

Aye barry start to the campaign

Oh and zero clean sheets

What do you want?

Its been a steady, with still a lot of work to be done.

Sorry its not a Burley start.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

Some of the reactions on here I find astonishing.

I will be giving Csaba the full season before judging him. I think his hands are being tied somewhat with the meddling fud above him.

Time will tell, but please guys, have a bit of perspective here eh?

Its a serious work in progress, and Csaba has and will make mistakes again - but some fans behave like spoilt children and want an instant fix.

NEWSFLASH

There is no instant fix.

Again spot on,

If you let your house slip into a state of ruin, just because you have hired a builder you wouldn't expect to wake up the next morning and everything to be fixed. Its exactly the same at Hearts, the club has been a complete shambles for the past couple of years and it will take time to get it fixed.

I am not having a go at the OP as he is one of the better posters on here.

But is it just me that thinks some posters disappear only to return after a defeat or bad news etc..... last night I said to my mate that 2 names would appear on JKB after the match... hey presto they did.

Back to OP's thoughts - I disagree 100%.

In Csaba we trust. :)

Who is your secret fancy? or not so much a fancy but someone you wanna beast!!

Mines is the old bird from Dragon's Den Deborah Meaden

deborah-meaden.jpg

What?

Chad Sexington
Some of the reactions on here I find astonishing.

I will be giving Csaba the full season before judging him. I think his hands are being tied somewhat with the meddling fud above him.

Time will tell, but please guys, have a bit of perspective here eh?

Haha.

Good luck with that one on here mate. :biggrin:

Right before I get pelters, hear me out

I think we all agree that Shabba scored 10/10 in the likeable factor. I really like the guy as a person but i just think he is out his depth managing my club.

Our performances are NO better than they had been under Frail.

The players lack fight, commitment, honour, passion and have No desire to succeed.

He plays Egg at right back where he looks like a fish out of water. The Greek in midfield is just woeful. He is a central defender and that is it.

The only difference between Elliot and Mole is an english accent.

For some reason he does not like Ruben. Ruben is our best player IMO.

We can't score goals. We have only had 3 clean sheets in our last 50 league games (albeit not all Shabba's fault)

We seem to be happy just knocking the ball up field with noone being up there to get the ball.

We just beat a poor Motherwell side, we just beat a woeful St Midden side.

We lost 2 nil to a Rangers team that would have lost to Annan athletic that day.

We got knocked out the diddy cup to Airdrie FFS and we could have played them for 4 hours and not scored.

We lost to a Falkirk team that had zero points in the league.

Apart from Tullberg he made NO attempt to bring in a striker apart from Rat Boy which was never going to happen.

We are an absolute joke

No offence mate but this is crap.

Jonsson was outstanding at RB yesterday - especially in the second half.

Ruben our best player!? Dont make me laugh. What exactly does he comtribute? He can't tackle, he doesnt score goals and although he is a good passer of the ball, he very rarely delivers that 'killer pass'. Poor mans Stewart IMO.

Mole is nowhere near as bad as Elliot. If you actually watched the game yesterday you'd have seen that he won more than his fair share of flick-ons but that lazy **** Kingston never pushed forward once to get on the end of them. What else was he meant to do ffs - he was up there on his own. Who else is there to play - Nade is breathing out his erse after 10 mins.

We were a shocking decision away from a point at Ibrox (who have still only dropped 2 points this season) and whilst we didnt deserve to win yesterday we were robbed again by yet more poor refereeing. We were denied what looked like a stonewaller and Nade was pulled back when through one on one with the keeper for what was never a foul.

Give the guy a chance - did you honestly think the shambles of last season could be fixed in the space of a few weeks and a couple of singings??

Whats ironic about the OP's thoughts is that if Vlad were to sack the manager as he seems to want then the OP would then be on the following day complaining about Vlad not giving the guy time

Chad Sexington

I think we all agree that Shabba scored 10/10 in the likeable factor. I really like the guy as a person but i just think he is out his depth managing my club.

The players lack fight, commitment, honour, passion and have No desire to succeed.

He plays Egg at right back where he looks like a fish out of water. The Greek in midfield is just woeful. He is a central defender and that is it.

We can't score goals. We have only had 3 clean sheets in our last 50 league games (albeit not all Shabba's fault)

We seem to be happy just knocking the ball up field with noone being up there to get the ball.

We lost 2 nil to a Rangers team that would have lost to Annan athletic that day.

We got knocked out the diddy cup to Airdrie FFS and we could have played them for 4 hours and not scored.

Apart from Tullberg he made NO attempt to bring in a striker apart from Rat Boy which was never going to happen.

We are an absolute joke

I notice none of your home boys from your "Kool Krew" have come on to defend you.

I think you've embarrassed them.

:sad:

I notice none of your home boys from your "Kool Krew" have come on to defend you.

I think you've embarrassed them.

:sad:

No drive by's on this thread as yet, Chad.

Thats not to say Im not scared.

chester copperpot
Haha.

Good luck with that one on here mate. :biggrin:

I know I know. I will always be one of Romanov's biggest critics, but jeez, we act like the old firm now. We're only 3 wins/defeats from CL football/Relegation.

csabas been a breath of fresh air and if he's given the time and let do the job without interference i'm sure he'll bring us success

The guy can be a Glade Air Freshener to all i care

WE ARE NOT GETTING RESULTS

The People's Chimp
He is 1000000 times better than the Greek

He's hugely overrated. It's been a massive source of comfort that ruben chicken wings hasn't been starting.

It all boils down to a lack of goals, currently.

Hearts Heritage

Last 50 League games

Goals Lost

0 13
1 17
2 13
3 4
4 2
5 1

Only out by 400%.

01/04/2007 L SPL Hibernian 1-0

07/04/2007 L SPL Kilmarnock 1-0

12/05/2007 L SPL Hibernian 2-0

03/09/2007 L SPL Motherwell 2-0

19/01/2008 L SPL Hibernian 1-0

26/01/2008 L SPL Aberdeen 1-0

09/02/2008 L SPL Gretna 2-0

23/02/2008 L SPL Motherwell 1-0

01/03/2008 L SPL Inverness Caledonian Thistle 3-0

22/03/2008 L SPL Falkirk 0-0

29/03/2008 L SPL Dundee United 1-0

05/04/2008 L SPL Kilmarnock 0-0

26/04/2008 L SPL Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1-0

Still don't let facts get in the way ...

Jambof3tornado
I am not having a go at the OP as he is one of the better posters on here.

But is it just me that thinks some posters disappear only to return after a defeat or bad news etc..... last night I said to my mate that 2 names would appear on JKB after the match... hey presto they did.

Back to OP's thoughts - I disagree 100%.

In Csaba we trust. :)

All correct,we win and some folk are nowhere in sight and we lose hey presto they appear again!!!

Last 50 League games

Goals Lost

0 13
1 17
2 13
3 4
4 2
5 1

Only out by 400%.

01/04/2007 L SPL Hibernian 1-0

07/04/2007 L SPL Kilmarnock 1-0

12/05/2007 L SPL Hibernian 2-0

19/01/2008 L SPL Hibernian 1-0

26/01/2008 L SPL Aberdeen 1-0

09/02/2008 L SPL Gretna 2-0

23/02/2008 L SPL Motherwell 1-0

01/03/2008 L SPL Inverness Caledonian Thistle 3-0

22/03/2008 L SPL Falkirk 0-0

29/03/2008 L SPL Dundee United 1-0

05/04/2008 L SPL Kilmarnock 0-0

26/04/2008 L SPL Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1-0

Still don't let facts get in the way ...

Is that 9 this year I see?

We've played 5 league games and won 3 of them!

We are an absolute joke

What a lot of tosh! If we sacked every manager that lost at Ibrox we'd be fairly going through them. We've been scoring goals despite not having Nade or Tullberg fit. The style of play is a lot better. You my friend are an absolute joke.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Aye your right, we're crap. No better than Frail. Lets get the guy before him back. Who was that again. Korobochka? Nah scratch that what about the boy before him. Angel? Sod it back one before that. Malofeev? Valdas or was it Rix? Back one more. Burley? Thats the chap. Casba isnt a patch on Burley. Get Csaba out now!!!

Seems a wee bit extreme to me to be burning the guy at the stake after 5 games. Kickback was full of people saying we need a manager to take training and pick the team and all the rest. He's maybe 2 or 3 months into it and because we're not top of the table people in here are ****ing thier pants. If it makes me Vlad sympathiser then so be it but offer me Frail or Csaba 100 times and 100 times you will get the same answer. After the utter shambles we have been in for the last 2 years its going to take a lot longer than 5 games to get it right im afraid

Hearts Heritage

First 5 Last Season

06/08/2007 L SPL Hibernian 0-1

12/08/2007 L SPL Aberdeen 1-1

18/08/2007 L SPL Gretna 1-1

25/08/2007 L SPL Celtic 0-5

First 5 This

09/08/2008 L SPL Motherwell 3-2

16/08/2008 L SPL Rangers 0-2

23/08/2008 L SPL St Mirren 2-1

30/08/2008 L SPL Hamilton Accies 2-1

13/09/2008 L SPL Falkirk 1-2

Aye right ....

What a complete and utter load of horse stuff! Get a grip please, how many games are we in and how many points do we have?

"but weve only played blah blah and blah... we shoudl win every game" lololol

Aye well u can only beat whats put in front of you.

You make me sick.

We've played 5 league games and won 3 of them!

Yes very true

Motherwell

St Mirren

Hamilton

no real test tho huh?

Hearts Heritage
Yes very true

Motherwell

St Mirren

Hamilton

no real test tho huh?

First 2 games we dominated then had a late equaliser to contend with last season we would have drawn or gone onto lose those games. This year came back to grab a winner.

FFS

It is not I think shabba is a bad man or a poor manager

I just see no pregression

The team are still stealing wages

There is no desire in the team

You can put whatever spin you want on the start to the season but we have not beaten a decent team

I 100% object to losing to Falkirk FC

who cares!!!

We are not getting anything from it

this current crop are a shambles. Happy to lose to pub teams like Gretna and Falkirk

You should stick to talking about all the ****** you'd like to nail, although I always thought it was a cover for your homosexuality anyway.

Football is clearly not a subject you've got any level of expertise on.

Chad Sexington
FFS

It is not I think shabba is a bad man or a poor manager

"It's just I think we should sack him."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're funny.

:biggrin:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We are an absolute joke

No, YOU are an absolute joke.

What a clown you are. As someone said ... stick to your pishy threads in the Shed because you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

We are an absolute joke

Trolling as usual. You have only posted this to get a reaction and wind people up. Like most of your threads.

This thread is begining to look like something we would see on jobbiestabbing.net

"we have played well tho"

"dominated"

"unlucky"

"good football"

We are not getting results

I couldn't care is Miko skips passed the entire opposition balances the ball on his nob for 90 minutes and does triple cartwheels,we need to score

Mole could still be playing at Falkirk on his own with no goalie to beat and he would still not have scored.

We continue to play with one up front, which isn't bad if we had a goalscorer but Mole is not fit for purpose

Not one Hearts player will get into double figures this year

Even the Hobos have got 2 20+ a season strikers in Fletcher and Ratboy.

FFS Colin Nish will probably get double figures.

I am actually dreading playing those junkies fae Leith now

You should stick to talking about all the ****** you'd like to nail, although I always thought it was a cover for your homosexuality anyway.

Football is clearly not a subject you've got any level of expertise on.

More of an expert than you, I think

More of an expert than you, I think

This from the man who asserted that we have had 3 clean sheets in 50 league games and contradicts the almost universal opinion that Eggert is actually doing pretty well at right back ?

dont know why so many people have even replied to this nonsense thread, one of the biggest pish talkers on the board and this thread is the icing on the cake... haha shabba must go, you sir are a clown.

This thread is begining to look like something we would see on jobbiestabbing.net

"we have played well tho"

"dominated"

"unlucky"

"good football"

We are not getting results

I couldn't care is Miko skips passed the entire opposition balances the ball on his nob for 90 minutes and does triple cartwheels,we need to score

Mole could still be playing at Falkirk on his own with no goalie to beat and he would still not have scored.

We continue to play with one up front, which isn't bad if we had a goalscorer but Mole is not fit for purpose

Not one Hearts player will get into double figures this year

Even the Hobos have got 2 20+ a season strikers in Fletcher and Ratboy.

FFS Colin Nish will probably get double figures.

I am actually dreading playing those junkies fae Leith now

It did from the first post.

3 wins in 5 league games. What is it about this do you not understand?

We are an absolute joke

Utter sheeite!!

Woo hoo!!! Look at me, look at me!!

Obviously you were not given enough attention by your parents when you were younger.

Get a grip. This reeks of pure attention seeking (similar to many of the other threads you start which are utter nonsence too btw).

"It's just I think we should sack him."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're funny.

:biggrin:

Yes as I do not see us going foward

Those players don't deserve a 'friendly' boss, they don't deserve to have a 'laugh' at work.

They need locked in a room and boot to feck until they realise what they are doing to the fans and the proud name of this club

Again my night last night was ruined as I was in such a downer. Do you think those selfish lazy bas***** gave it a second thought?

GUARANTEED those c**** had a blast last night

Utter sheeite!!

Woo hoo!!! Look at me, look at me!!

Obviously you were not given enough attention by your parents when you were younger.

Get a grip. This reeks of pure attention seeking (similar to many of the other threads you start which are utter nonsence too btw).

Attention seeking!!!!

These c**** are ruining my life!!!!!!

Your taste in birds is about as good as your football knowledge.

Jonsson has been very good at right back.

Ruben is the epitomy of mediocrity in the centre of midfield. Best player my erse.

Chad Sexington
Yes as I do not see us going foward

Those players don't deserve a 'friendly' boss, they don't deserve to have a 'laugh' at work.

They need locked in a room and boot to feck until they realise what they are doing to the fans and the proud name of this club

Again my night last night was ruined as I was in such a downer. Do you think those selfish lazy bas***** gave it a second thought?

GUARANTEED those c**** had a blast last night

Honestly mate, you're making a fool of yourself.

Put the plug in the jug, step away from the PC and go and have a lie down.

:)

Attention seeking!!!!

These c**** are ruining my life!!!!!!

Ha ha.

You seriously need to get real. You can't have much of a life if one away loss to Falkirk has ruined it.

Not just an attention seeker, but an over reactor too!

No, YOU are an absolute joke.

What a clown you are. As someone said ... stick to your pishy threads in the Shed because you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

At least I am proud to say I have my own voice

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can one of I8hibsh pals come and have a word in his ear because I'm cringing for the guy reading this.

****ing hell.

Trolling as usual. You have only posted this to get a reaction and wind people up. Like most of your threads.

I want to be wrong but I reckon we may see more of these 'atention seeking' threads on this subject

Archived