Shabba must go!

i8hibsh

Right before I get pelters, hear me out

I think we all agree that Shabba scored 10/10 in the likeable factor. I really like the guy as a person but i just think he is out his depth managing my club.

Our performances are NO better than they had been under Frail.

The players lack fight, commitment, honour, passion and have No desire to succeed.

He plays Egg at right back where he looks like a fish out of water. The Greek in midfield is just woeful. He is a central defender and that is it.

The only difference between Elliot and Mole is an english accent.

For some reason he does not like Ruben. Ruben is our best player IMO.

We can't score goals. We have only had 3 clean sheets in our last 50 league games (albeit not all Shabba's fault)

We seem to be happy just knocking the ball up field with noone being up there to get the ball.

We just beat a poor Motherwell side, we just beat a woeful St Midden side.

We lost 2 nil to a Rangers team that would have lost to Annan athletic that day.

We got knocked out the diddy cup to Airdrie FFS and we could have played them for 4 hours and not scored.

We lost to a Falkirk team that had zero points in the league.

Apart from Tullberg he made NO attempt to bring in a striker apart from Rat Boy which was never going to happen.

We are an absolute joke

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

All of what you say is correct but the Vlad-love brigade will pedantically demolish every point bit by bit.

For me the bottom line is that Heart of Midlothian FC is a house of cards that can collapse at any moment unless somehow we are able to get rid of Vladimir Romanov and find someone with HMFC at heart with loads of cash.

Other than that, a slow death is all we face.

I think we all agree that Shabba scored 10/10 in the likeable factor. I really like the guy as a person but i just think he is out his depth managing my club.

The players lack fight, commitment, honour, passion and have No desire to succeed.

He plays Egg at right back where he looks like a fish out of water. The Greek in midfield is just woeful. He is a central defender and that is it.

We can't score goals. We have only had 3 clean sheets in our last 50 league games (albeit not all Shabba's fault)

We seem to be happy just knocking the ball up field with noone being up there to get the ball.

We lost 2 nil to a Rangers team that would have lost to Annan athletic that day.

We got knocked out the diddy cup to Airdrie FFS and we could have played them for 4 hours and not scored.

Apart from Tullberg he made NO attempt to bring in a striker apart from Rat Boy which was never going to happen.

We are an absolute joke

I will give you a loan of a tin hat........but I happen to agree with ALL of the above! Somehow everything will be OK when a certain Danish forward gets fit (if that ever happens with our record)

"Our performances are NO better than they had been under Frail."

Utter nonsense we've dominated every game with the exception of the Blue Vermin away.

Chad Sexington

We are an absolute joke

Seeing as you cant even tell the difference between Obua and Nade, I think I'll pass on taking you seriously as a footballing brain. :rolleyes:

Stick to "Which burd duz u think is tidy?" threads in the Shed. You're on safer ground.

:)

All of what you say is correct but the Vlad-love brigade will pedantically demolish every point bit by bit.

For me the bottom line is that Heart of Midlothian FCF is a house of cards that can collapse at any moment unless somehow we are able to get rid of Vladimir Romanov and find someone with HMFC at heart with loads of cash.

Of course every point could be demolished but it wouldn't have to be the Pro Vlad brigade to do so. These are opinions all based on some fact I admit but opinions all the same. Thats what happens with us football fans we have opinions, we argue/debate, we fall out with each other and fall back in with each other and all because of a situation we have no control over. Its been happening for years, it will happen for many years to come no matter who we have in charge at the top or who we have as a manager. Crikey even to this day we manage to debate Wallace Mercer and what he did for the club

"Our performances are NO better than they had been under Frail."

Utter nonsense we've dominated every game with the exception of the Blue Vermin away.

who cares!!!

We are not getting anything from it

this current crop are a shambles. Happy to lose to pub teams like Gretna and Falkirk

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

what a poor poor thread, we got beat of falkirk and ur wantin shabbas head on a plate, calm the ***** down

what a poor poor thread, we got beat of falkirk and ur wantin shabbas head on a plate, calm the ***** down

We got beaten by falkirk away from home AGAIN

Same players with like 3 exceptions in all 2-1 gubbings at Falkirk

They do not learn, they do not care

who cares!!!

this current crop are a shambles. Happy to lose to pub teams like Gretna and Falkirk

Evidently I am getting old. Having been to all the games to date this season I must have slept thru the Gretna one, What happened?

Seeing as you cant even tell the difference between Obua and Nade, I think I'll pass on taking you seriously as a footballing brain. :rolleyes:

Stick to "Which burd duz u think is tidy?" threads in the Shed. You're on safer ground.

:bravo:

who cares!!!

When did we play Gretna under Csaba?

Must have missed that.

"Apart from Tullberg he made NO attempt to bring in a striker apart from Rat Boy which was never going to happen"

Why put "NO" in capitals, and then give an example of him trying to bring in another forward?

Some people should really not be allowed anywhere near a PC.

I'd be ok if I could see any improvement

There is no signs of improvement except Nade has lost half a stone or something

Under Shabba we have lost to Rangers (as awlays)

Lost to a pub team in the diddy cup (as previous years v Livingston etc)

Just beaten Hamilton, St Midden and a poor Muderwell team.

Please someone tell me what signs of improvement there are because I am struggling

Just a comment on two things, other people will cover the rest.

He plays Egg at right back where he looks like a fish out of water.

Nonsense. He was superb yesterday at Falkirk and he's done well in both the other games. He's shown up our other so-called full back on the other side who does look like a fish out of water.

Ruben is over-rated. He does not influence a game and he's nowhere near even being our best centre midfield player. Stewart has shown him what a proper centre midfielder is.

this thread stinks of attention seeking of the highest order:cool:

Boo, As they would say in Boston, "Its Totally Wicked Bad", If you get my drift ;)

JKB is truly hilarious after we get beat.

Lose to a last minute winner and the hysterics come out like clockwork.

FFS it is not just this result!!!!!!!!!!

My point is it is same ole same ole

Are you blind?

Mind you, Jose Mourhino would struggle with the squad we have!!

Hit the nail on the head. The same sh*t players we had last year playing in a team where the manager doesn't have a clue about changing things dependent on how the game is going. OK we are playing better football than last season but it's the same players and to get beaten by Falkirk is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

When did we play Gretna under Csaba?

Must have missed that.

My point (ehich was clearly stated) is that it is the same bunch of jokers in the squad

why is he not getting more out opf the wage thieves like Kingston?

I'd be locking them in a room and booting **** out of each and everyone of them

Please someone tell me what signs of improvement there are because I am struggling

Last season we would have lost or at best drawn with Hamilton, St Midden and Motherwell.

Thats progress in my book.

Its a serious work in progress, and Csaba has and will make mistakes again - but some fans behave like spoilt children and want an instant fix.

NEWSFLASH

There is no instant fix.

Let me help you, After 5 games this season 9 points, After 5 games last season 5 points ?

I don't know I am respoonding to this pile of ****e but here goes.

1st point a win is a win you idiot, it gets you the same number of points regardless of score 5-0 thrashing or a scraped 1-0 bot equals 3 points.

2nd point Hamilton beat one of the teams tipped to finish 3rd this year convincingly. That poor Murderwell team is pretty much the same team that were best of the rest.

Please for your sake stop embarrassing yourself and walk away from your PC.

Chad Sexington
FFS it is not just this result!!!!!!!!!!

My point is it is same ole same ole

Are you blind?

No, but apparently you are. That would explain why came on here ranting about Nade missing a penalty in the diddy cup. :rolleyes:

If you cant see the improvement in our play under Csaba, I would suggest that not only are you short sighted but you're also a wee bit dolly dimple.

I also agree with others that the OP is pure attention whoring.

For me the bottom line is that Heart of Midlothian FC is a house of cards that can collapse at any moment unless somehow we are able to get rid of Vladimir Romanov and find someone with HMFC at heart with loads of cash.

I agree with this.

We are only a few defeats from the normal crisis to resume.

Evidently I am getting old. Having been to all the games to date this season I must have slept thru the Gretna one, What happened?

Again i will say, it is the same players that lost to Gretna!!!

We are an absolute joke

GEEZ PEECE :cool:

Please stop following Hearts and give us all a break from your childish behaviour on here.

I know you like reaction to all your posts,but after the fist couple of hundred "look at me" posts...I find you boring:(

I agree with this.

We are only a few defeats from the normal crisis to resume.

Or a few wins to cement a very good start to the league campaign.

Just a comment on two things, other people will cover the rest.

Nonsense. He was superb yesterday at Falkirk and he's done well in both the other games. He's shown up our other so-called full back on the other side who does look like a fish out of water.

Ruben is over-rated. He does not influence a game and he's nowhere near even being our best centre midfield player. Stewart has shown him what a proper centre midfielder is.

He is 1000000 times better than the Greek

My point (ehich was clearly stated) is that it is the same bunch of jokers in the squad

why is he not getting more out opf the wage thieves like Kingston?

I'd be locking them in a room and booting **** out of each and everyone of them

drama-queen.jpg

Or a few wins to cement a very good start to the league campaign.

A very good start?

Our only challenge so far was Ibrox and we failled that miserably!!

I class scraping defeats v Motherwell, St midden and Hamilton pretty poor

Losing to Airdrie - unforgivable

Losing to Falkirk - disgrace

Aye barry start to the campaign

Oh and zero clean sheets

GEEZ PEECE :cool:

Please stop following Hearts and give us all a break from your childish behaviour on here.

I know you like reaction to all your posts,but after the fist couple of hundred "look at me" posts...I find you boring:(

your opinion means absolute nothing to me

A very good start?

Our only challenge so far was Ibrox and we failled that miserably!!

I class scraping defeats v Motherwell, St midden and Hamilton pretty poor

Losing to Airdrie - unforgivable

Losing to Falkirk - disgrace

Aye barry start to the campaign

Oh and zero clean sheets

What was the score in the Airdrie game? ;)

NINE CLEAN SHEETS THIS YEAR

NINE CLEAN SHEETS THIS YEAR

HELLO THERE

I am not having a go at the OP as he is one of the better posters on here.

But is it just me that thinks some posters disappear only to return after a defeat or bad news etc..... last night I said to my mate that 2 names would appear on JKB after the match... hey presto they did.

Back to OP's thoughts - I disagree 100%.

In Csaba we trust. :)

Guest jambomickey

csabas been a breath of fresh air and if he's given the time and let do the job without interference i'm sure he'll bring us success

Archived